Thread: Maybe an option?

Lola

Maybe an option?

Reading the thread “how many GG’s” started by KewTnCurvymade made me think of something.
    I was never quite sure about the exact meaning of GG, because before my current relationship i didn’t know too much about crossdressing and the accompanying terminilogy and i thought maybe also because english is not my mothertongue, i’m not familiar with all the common abbreviations... Many crossdressers refer to themselves and other cd-ers as “girls”, so this was a little confusing for me and it might be for some others too. Although the reactions on my threads were very warm, i always felt a little as an intruder on this site being a woman and not into crossdressing myself and therefore hesistant in giving reactions. As i understand now, from the reactions on that above mentioned thread, it’s actually really wanted. I’m sure there are more women like me frequently reading the posts on this forum, feeling involved, but unsure about writing, because they think it’s not really meant for them. It’s not always obvious who is a genetic girl and who’s a girl by feeling... Therefore i thought maybe it’s an idea to make it an option under personal settings to make this recognizable in some way next to the name? There may be more GG's here then you think...

Hugs fo you all

Lola

Lola

It's very reassuring to have another GG on our forum. You're very welcome and I'm sure your contributions will be very much valued by all of us 'girls'.

Take care
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

That sounds like a great idea, Lola. I think I'll go edit my profile.

LoL, Lawren

joannablake
    I would have to agree with crispy it is very nice to have another GG on the site.

I agree with the others, you can never have to many real girls around.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

what a pity that we can only ever be a pale imitation of our beloved GGs.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

clarissa3d

Welcome Lola

Hello and welcome Lola.

The best way to understand what we are about is to talk with us. There is so much that we are still learning about ourselves. We all appreciate your opionions and views.

We welcome you Lola.
    Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by crispy
    what a pity that we can only ever be a pale imitation of our beloved GGs.
    Yes it is

thanks Lola, I am one of the new girls on the block. It is re-assuring to have GG's in the forum. We have so many topics and issues to discuss. Meanwhile, I am in luv with my own boobs. by for now. wenda

It would be nice to have a 'real gender indicator' for profiles. i've seen them before elsewhere.