Thread: Dressing services in the midlands?

Dressing services in the midlands?

Hey all,

I've mentioned in a few of my previous posts that I had plans for after christmas to go shopping en femme for the first time with a uni friend of mine. Sadly due to other commitments it's looking like this won't be possible, and since the dressing service I was intending to use is really far from our term-time address (in Coventry) this would mean waiting until some time around easter.

If I could find somewhere nearer the Midlands then there'd be a chance we could go on a weekend sometime next term, which would have the added bonus of potentially being able to stay dressed up after shopping and do something in the evening/return home as Emily. Could anyone point me to any services near to coventry or birmingham?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Emily, have a look at the 'Outskirts' site; they're Birmingham based and their links page may have the info you're looking for. If not then a query to them may work.
    Last edited by Carole; 12-13-2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Additional info
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.