Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are there any non-TS CD'rs that would be female bodied if they could?

Are there any non-TS CD'rs that would be female bodied if they could?

A thread a few months back asked if you could magically have your body made female, would you and for how long. A ton of people said: Yes forever. But were they all really TS's? I suspected not. So for people that feel they they are not TS's, would any of you take a pill that would turn you permanently physically female? The details of how is not really important, just that the physical transition is easy. If you like you can imagine that you also have one pill that would turn you back, but 'only one' of each.

If you are male identified, do you think you would be happy being a man in a woman's body? Now I know that the feeling of being in the wrong body is usually considered to be a terrible state to be in. But perhaps we may only hear from those people that are unhappy in this situation. I mean if a girl is born in a boys body and happened to be perfectly happy, she wouldn't have to transition or need to go to support groups or support sites. So we wouldn't hear much from these people. (Just an idea, I don't know if it happens, hope this doesn't offend anyone.)

Note: TS's are welcome to answer but please say you are TS or we will think that you are a non-TS CD'r that wants to transition and this will mess up the purpose of the thread.

Edit: When I said female bodied, I meant that you would look totally female, face, head, arms, legs, everything. It would physically be like you were born female. (Your mind would be unchanged.) Sorry about the misunderstanding.
    Last edited by Andrea J; 12-14-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Just wondering but if you are a man and want to be a woman doesn't that make you a Ts?
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Gold Member
    I guess I already take enough pills every day. No I will stay where I am at now.
    Just a guy who enjoys wearing womens clothes sometime.
    Rader

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    Just wondering but if you are a man and want to be a woman doesn't that make you a Ts?
    No, to be TS you need to identify as being female, rather than to wish you were female. You could hypothetically "know" that you are male and yet wish you were not.

I would make the best of it either way. I take my cue from the short lived TV series in 1979 called "Turnabout" which starred Sharon Gless and John Shuck as a husband and wife who switched bodies temporarily. I would no doubt be smoking cigars and playing poker with the boys like he/she did,
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I think I'd like a nice curvy body, my current plumbing (since I just like women) and the ability to straddle the gender line and it be totally accepted. Oh well we can imagine

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have always wanted a female body as long as I can remember.Why? I have no idea why it just is.

I'm working at it. The next step would be HRT, and at this time, I am simply not ready to make that commitment. My gender dysphoria looks exactly like the old binary computer code 001010101110101011....and that is exactly what I am.
    Other than that, life is great! I have a fun job, I have a love in my life, I am having a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I have always wanted a female body as long as I can remember.Why? I have no idea why it just is.
    Yup... I can't put my finger on it but I feel the same way. I guess maybe I just enjoy the female form so much that I want to experience it from the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicapaige View Post
    Yup... I can't put my finger on it but I feel the same way. I guess maybe I just enjoy the female form so much that I want to experience it from the other side.
    Hi, thanks for your answers.

Do you think you would take the pill and be female forever? You'd have another pill in case it turned out to be a mistake. Also I'm curious to know if you identify as male/female/in between. I assume you wouldn't feel like a man in a woman's body?

Banned Read only

Lightbulb thats comes with many problems & issues

there are men who dress like men I see in hollywood and other areas that have female bodies and they have problems at the gym and out in public.

why would you do that unless you plan on transitioning?

is it a fetish,a fantasy or what?

there are pictures on the internet with WTF POSTED ON THEM
    Last edited by luscious; 12-16-2012 at 09:57 PM.

If I had a women's body I would make full use of the facilities.
    I should have done it before I got married.
    Not practical now. I have the best of both worlds tho'.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

i would love it if my wife gave me the first pill and accidentally lost the second.

Platinum Member
    I don't see the options as quite so binary. I know I'm somewhere in between the gender poles. And I generally don't do hypotheticals, but I'll concede that I would be very happy to become totally anatomically and congnitively female. I work on the cognitive side every day because I think it helps me be a better person and a better professional. The anatomical correction may be some time in coming, if ever...pill or no pill.

Quote Originally Posted by luscious View Post
    there are men who dress like men I see in hollywood and other areas that have female bodies and they have problems at the gym and out in public.

why would you do that unless you plan on transitioning?
    When I said female bodied, I meant that you would look totally female, face, head, arms, legs, everything. It would physically be like you were born female. (Your mind would be unchanged.) Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Presumably if you did take the transformation pill, the effect would be to effortlessly transition you all in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J View Post
    When I said female bodied, I meant that you would look totally female, face, head, arms, legs, everything. It would physically be like you were born female. (Your mind would be unchanged.) Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Presumably if you did take the transformation pill, the effect would be to effortlessly transition you all in one go.
    You would still have to learn to walk, act, and talk like a female.

What I want to do is just switch bodies with my wife for a couple of weeks. Or better yet, be able to switch back and forth at will. Come up with that pill and I'll buy a whole bottle!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Linda that would be great I want a bottle of those pills.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    You would still have to learn to walk, act, and talk like a female.
    Only if you wanted to. There are tomboys and butch lesbians that can be taken as women that just have masculine traits about them. (Unless they are taking it to extremes like trying to pass as a male or something.)

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    What I want to do is just switch bodies with my wife for a couple of weeks. Or better yet, be able to switch back and forth at will. Come up with that pill and I'll buy a whole bottle!
    But those pills are just so expensive!

It is always good to have an escape route if it doesn't work out! Beam me up Scottie!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Absolutely. The female body is so soft, smooth, curvy, sensual, and alluring. The male body is so utilitarian. Now, where do I get this pill?

Give me the pills that gives me a female body.... with a male brain.... and both male and female genitalia ... that way it would be legal to do what you wanted to whom ever you wanted with no remorse..... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Give me the pills that gives me a female body.... .... and both male and female genitalia ...
    And when somebody tells you to go **** yourself, you can say "Thanks, I think I will."
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I think I'll take a nice glass of Chardonnay to wash down that first pill, and then explore life as an almost girl.

Banned Read only
    If you have any of those pills, I'll give you my address. I'd take it in a heartbeat and never look back.

Yes. But I would also want the antidote.