Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are there any non-TS CD'rs that would be female bodied if they could?

Quote Originally Posted by Gocaps14 View Post
    I don't think I would take the pill, even though I often wish I was born female. It's because I would be afraid of being disappointed. The reason I would be disappointed is because I have built up a fantasy of what it would be like and if it wasn't the perfect fairy tale that it is in my mind......well I might have trouble with that. I guess that's what the second pill is for but once it's over...it's over. I have often wondered if my wife was supportive, would dressing be as fun. Probably not.
    Well if you took the first pill only, after a year or two I expect life would probably just be ordinary, and alas not a fairy tale. But some people would end up happier and others would not

I would love to with total body transformation, so I could even bear children, etc...

i have never thought about this. I wish I could change gender when I wanted or be a combination of both, but being able to pass as both as well.

this is something that I actually think and day dream about often. I have always wished that I was born female since i was about 12 or 13. I would also say that being a male probably makes up for most of my depression. The fact is I am a man and I deal with it but it does suck sometimes.