Hope I put this in the right spot ?
I was just wondering if any of the other chix on here have done this or am I the only one ?
When you do something ,,Such as grow your hair out an at first you kinda hide it with different ways such as a Hat- Due Rag or how ever an then after awhile you forget about it an let it fly an move on having long hair for all to see . Then wear some type of clothes that you would never wear like capris or Fem shorts an all of a sudden you have worn them for so long it's normal an then move on an forget ? An maybe get you brows done an arched an wear sunglasses or whatever than take them off an end up forgetting about them also an move on ? Then paint your toe nails an wear close toed shoes an slip up every now an than an go out with open shoes such as flip flops here an there an end up letting that get away after a while too ? Then get some Kinda fem shoes like clogs or flats an slip out from time to time to the store or out around no place special an end up not paying much attention to it an put it away also . An you been staying shaved an wear some makeup an at the end of it all you get so used to the way you have been dresssing an really no one has ever called you out or said anything so you just honestly forget about the whole thing an continue doing all the things above an one day you are in the store an see someone that you know really well an realize to yourself that you are dressed like a girl ?