Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could be "cured", would you?

If you could be "cured", would you?

Here's food for thought. In the movie "The Matrix" our hero Neo is given the choice of a red or a blue pill. One would send him back to his imaginary life in the Matrix and one would free him from the Matrix and let him live in the real world. I know this a stretch of an analogy, but: If given the choice of a blue or pink pill. The blue "curing" you for good of CDing or the pink leaving you as you are, which would you take? I'll have a pink one please!
    [SIZE="5"][/SIZE]Deborah J.

A bit 3/4 of a year ago I'd have said Blue for sure but now I think I'd take the Pink even though my life would be easier with the Blue.
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

I like me, no matter how I'm dressed, and no matter what gender I present in.

Neither pill for moi, I beleive that I was born with this orientation and I have no desire to change, which I believe that I cannot do any way, the desire would,always be with me, or why would I desire to agonize by attempting something that I'm sure would fail. My mental health is much better by moi being myself which is living as a female as close to 24/7 as I can.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'm sure there was a time when I was younger that I would hve taken the blue pill. But now, I'd like the pink pill.

On second thought, when I was younger, I didn't think I had an incurable problem, so I wouldn't have taken any pill.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

It would be easy to want to be "cured" but that is no fun. I wouldn't miss this "trip" for the world. No boring life for me Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gold Member
    I already take way to many pills now; so I will hold up on taking more.
    I refuse to give the Med's Companies More money. LOL
    Can I Take 1/2 blue and 1/2 pink????
    Now that would be an interesting scenario.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I already take way to many pills now; so I will hold up on taking more.
    I refuse to give the Med's Companies More money. LOL
    Can I Take 1/2 blue and 1/2 pink????
    Now that would be an interesting scenario.
    Rader
    Yeah, until I can get that pink pill for all female physical characteristics and the blue to go to work and do my guy stuff and the ability to change at will... I ain't giving this up out of choice! Been there too long!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

I'd be willing to try the blue for a week, but I'd probably have to sue the manufacturer for the side effect of clinical depression.

IMO trying to be [B] cured causes more depression than anything else[B].
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I'll stay just who I am, thanks!

I don't have a problem, I don't need "curing".....I was born this way and that suits me fine.That being said,the journey to reach my present point has been bumpy to say the least but, I am what I am and a pill blue or pink doesn't make a difference.
    Paula
    " I'm learning to fly"..............(Tom Petty).

This is clearly going to be an unpopular opinion, bit it's just that- an opinion.
    Blue pill. Unfortunately I'll always know that a part of me is gone, but if that means my sexuality is that of my prescribed sex, blue pill for sure. It would help in my marriage and my other relationships. I know i would always have a part of me that Is missing, but the trade off would be worth it.
    that being said, I know that there is a purpose for me to be born this way. Buddhism teaches me that there is something of happiness to learn all of this. Would I turn my back on all of that for the unexamined life? yes.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz View Post
    Yeah, until I can get that pink pill for all female physical characteristics and the blue to go to work and do my guy stuff and the ability to change at will... I ain't giving this up out of choice! Been there too long!
    Maybe the answer to get an "B-G" switch installed somewhere on yourself.
    When you want to be a female, flip the switch to "G", and when you have yard chores,
    You flip the switch to "B".
    Question is where can a person go for this installation?
    Hay I know, Lets ask Karren she knows all about that Engineering stuff. LOL
    Rader

As a former marriage spiraled out f control at least partially because of my penchant for panties (well, let's be frank, the panties weren't really the problem, it was the bra, skirt, blouse, wig, and makeup!) I might have snatched that blue pill out of your hand and swallowed it without water. As I reflect on nearly half a century, though, and balance the anguish against the delicious excitement of my various forays into the world en femme, I think I have to say. "Pink, please!"

Is there a 3rd option for curing the male side for good?

Absolutely, unequivocally no. I love myself.

Who doesnt love boots!
    Not a chance would i want to lose this part of me.
    - Jessica

Makeup addict!
    I agree with May. I'd take the blue pill. Crossdressing is something I love and I love being a woman, but it's also the only thing in my life that gives me conflict. Not being a crossdresser would help me tremendously with my relationships with people and I wouldn't have any more big secrets from people

Silver Member
    No---I like Myself way too much to do that--and why should I want to stop an activity that gives Me pleasure?
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    No---I like Myself way too much to do that--and why should I want to stop an activity that gives Me pleasure?
    In this scenario the blue pull would make you 100% fulfilled with yourself as a male. The only issue is the lingering knowledge that you were different at one time in your past.

Pink for defo i couldn't imagine life without the comforting feeling i get when i'm dressed as a girl !!!

maybe cut both in half and take them together

after thinking about it I'd take the Blue pill and make peace in my home
    Last edited by MssHyde; 12-17-2012 at 06:27 PM.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

I would stay who I am as what I was born with. I just wish I had someone like y'all to talk to back when I was 5 or so just to understand what I was going through. Do you know how hard it is to have these feelings and think you're the only one in the world like this?? Oh yea, I guess I am preaching to the chior aren't I.... duh...

Renne......

Unless one pill makes me a female I am not interested. I don't want to be cured if that leaves me as a male with no desire to dress. The only "cure" for me is to be female. My treatment is to dress up.
    Last edited by Angela Campbell; 12-16-2012 at 08:08 PM.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?