Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If you could be "cured", would you?

I am not sick so I don't need no stinkin' cure
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Sandra, as a recent convert, I feel the same way. As wonderful as it feels to finally be able to speak openly with my wife, and shave my legs and wear pantyhose around her, I am sure she wishes I did not have this obsession. I call it that because that's what it feels like. I love it but I am not sure how she will react long term and I could probably do more productive things with my time.

I would have to say yes, for many of the reasons stated. It would certainly uncomplicate a lot of things, not to mention cheaper wardrobe. Living as two people takes a lot of time and resources.
    Don't get me wrong, I love being Paulina, and can honestly say if something happened and I lost my male genitalia, thereby "curing" me of being a man, I think I would be just as happy as a woman.

I would make every one elese take a blue pill and come live in Joann's world..

PINK.

but what am i being cured of?

never thought of dressing like a proper lady was a sickness. just hard on the pocketbook.

Silver Member
    This makes you think doesn't it and after careful thought, I will stay as I am thank you, to want to change would be to acknowledge that I am not happy as I am and actually I am, so I will go pink please

OK, I took the pink pill a long time ago. Can I get this prescription refilled please?
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    I'd stay the same. Crossdressing has in many ways, shaped the person I am. I like who I am so no change for this dudette.
    I hate all the negative things that come with it and hiding from everyone but my SO but not enough to change things.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    At various times in my youth I would say yes, but not now, I enjoy my fem side way too much. I believe the hardships and the problems associated with CDing are well behind me.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

After many years of convincing myself that CDing made me a horrible person I may have taken the blue pill. Now after accepting myself I wish neither. I am who I am supposed to be. All my depression and self loathing are finally gone.

I don't even have to think about that one, Definitely Pink for me.
    I like who I am, Especially the part when I get to dress up.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Here's food for thought....
    I'm NOT SICK....so why would I need a cure??

I'm happy with who I am. It's taken so many years to get this way I wouldn't change a thing.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No Chance

[SIZE="4"]Be cured? NEVER!!![/SIZE]
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Gold Member
    Throw me in with the masses. There is nothing wrong with me and I wouldn't change a thing. I do believe our outlook on who we are shapes some of how easy or hard it is for us. So I choose to be positive and enjoy life the best I can. Changing it would be the opposite kind of attitude.

I understand.the desire to live a life that is free of the rejection we receive from those who don't and won't understand us but, rejecting myself just to make others feel better is unacceptable. I will take neither pill.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.