Thread: Dressed fully to and from work.

Dressed fully to and from work.

I went to work wearing panties, black hose, a body shaper. I wore a skirt and black top with heels. It was so fun. When I got to work nobody else was there so I took the skirt and top off and shoes. I put male clothes on over the rest. When I leave I will slip back into the skirt and a white top. I plane on taking pictures and trying to post for the first time. I wish I could go to work dressed and stay that way.

Christina

I always caution people not to mess around with your job. This is the sort of thing that could hold you back or get you fired. You might get there and find someone else already there or there might be security cameras.

Dress at home, work at work.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I don’t know what sort of work you do, or what sort of company you work for, so therefore I have no idea what your work environment is like. Big company, small company, mostly men, mostly women, do you interact with customers, how would the customers feel about your dressing, maybe more importantly how would your fellow employees feel about your dressing, and ultimately how would your employer feel about your dressing? If you lose your current job because of your dressing how easy will be for you to get another job? Remember too that in many businesses, even though companies are competitors the heads of the companies frequently talk about things that affect their businesses and that may very well include ex-employees.

Linda Allen is correct when she says don’t mess around with your job. You are toying with something that could have a tremendous impact on your life for years to come, very probably a negative impact.

There are posts from members who have successfully dressed at work but they are few and frequently from members who are contemplating transitioning. A few have posted that once you start dressing you have to continue to dress, you are all in, no switching back and forth. Are you ready to go full-time? How would your family and friends feel about it? Be careful what you wish for.
    Babs

There is an old saying don't crap where you eat. That is what you are doing someone will be happy to get your Job.

Unfortunately I have to agree. I wouldn't dress to, form, or around work unless of coarse your out to everyone and are transitioning. It seems to be too big of a risk. All it takes is for one person, camera, or guard to see you and the genie is out of the bottle. I bet the thought of the skirt and heels in the car drove you crazy all day though
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Whatever floats your boat.... I would not rock mine anything like you are doing.
    I like my work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Alot of companies will show tolerance to gender issues, and even allow you to dress at work. ALL of them expect to see only one gender presentation. Be a girl, or a boy. You can't be both and hope for no repercussions. If you are not pursueing transition, leave the girl at home.-Celeste

If this is a job you plan on keeping, I'd advise you to be a little more cautious. Prejudice sucks but it exists. Walls and doors in the workplace have ears and EYES (hidden cams). Underdress if you have to, but be careful with it showing through your work clothes. Sometimes straps and lace can be dead giveaways.
    Last edited by Jana; 12-17-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Sounds like a trip Hon. Personally I never had the gonads to do anything more than under dress to work when I had my salary day job. Too many eager eyes around every corner, not to mention cameras and security guards. Enjoy it but be careful.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I knew no one would be there and I changed in my truck. I work maintenance for a small food plate. I know where all the cameras are. I did not park in camera sight and did not walk in dressed. I planed this for a couple of weeks.
    Thanks for the concerns.

Christina

If you have a reason you cannot dress at work then you are taking risks that will eventually turn out bad for you. You said you wish you could dress at work so I assume you have a reason not to. Bottom line....keep doing this and you will be caught. It is a bad decision. So no one was there....you think......and you know where all the cameras are...you think.....can you control all the people in between home and work.....you just cannot be sure if no one saw you or may see you in the future. If getting caught is ok with you then cool, it sounds like fun.
    Last edited by Angela Campbell; 12-17-2012 at 04:01 PM.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Platinum Member
    I would make sure your place of employment did not have security cameras for a starter. Then I would seriously consider whether or not you can support your femme side while unemployed. And, I wonder what your wife would say, if you are married, and, you're terminated. There's a time and place for everything.

Crazy Lady
    I work at a large corp with a high rating on the HRC corporate equality index. I took 5 years to transition my body with prosthetics before I "transitioned" on the job. The Corp has a gender identity and expression policy, but while it agrees that Trans employees can dress without transitioning, if you want to use the opposite sex bathroom, you have to "transition". While corp policy is willing to handle a guy dressing as a girl sometimes, the employees are not quite ready for that, even the HR and EEO Diversity staff.

So I "transitioned" and present full time at work, then change when I get home to keep the wife happy.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeInGeorgia View Post
    I work at a large corp with a high rating on the HRC corporate equality index. I took 5 years to transition my body with prosthetics before I "transitioned" on the job. The Corp has a gender identity and expression policy, but while it agrees that Trans employees can dress without transitioning, if you want to use the opposite sex bathroom, you have to "transition". While corp policy is willing to handle a guy dressing as a girl sometimes, the employees are not quite ready for that, even the HR and EEO Diversity staff.

So I "transitioned" and present full time at work, then change when I get home to keep the wife happy.
    That seems like a very complicated life.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I did something similar to the OP many years ago. This was back in the 80's before the security camera craze that we now see everywhere.

I always came in early (5AM) and no one else usually showed up for at least an hour after I did, sometimes two. One morning I drove to work fully dressed, made a quick circuit around the parking lot to make sure nobody else came in early, then parked. I got out of the car and strolled across the parking lot with my heels clacking on the pavement and feeling the breeze under my skirt. It was exhilarating! Then I opened up the office, and strolled around the corridors and cubicles wishing I could stay dressed like this all day, every day. Couldn't chance doing it again, and never did. But I'll never forget that one time I threw caution to the wind!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

When I was in the corporate world, I would bring a bag of clothes and makeup to change into for the way home. All I did at work was underdress with panties. I agree with the others who say, you're flirting with danger.

I've driven to and from work a handful of times. It is quite exhilarating. But I always stop across the street and let my drab half change and drive in. I usually under dress with under things. A few times, drab me has spent the entire shift with me fully clothed under his things (struggling to refrain from ripping his clothes off, I might add ). Of course, the wig and make up have to stay in the car. But I'm ready to go as soon as the bell whistles. My employer probably wouldn't make a big deal out of it, but my coworkers would. I'm not ready to let them know about me.........yet.