Thread: Thank you all!

Thank you all!

I can't believe that I have been coming to this site for over four years now. I am not an avid one for posts, but I do read a lot of what others put out there and I want to thank everyone for being here when I need to touch base and remember that i am not alone in all of this.

It is nice to have place to be able to speak openly after spending so much time hiding and denying so much of what makes me tick.

I have gained a lot of confidence from everybody here and have certainly been given much food for thought over the years.

I hope that new avenues will open for me in 2013 and will thank you all in advance for helping me along my path.

I've only been here for a week, but I already feel the same way. It's a great, supportive, tolerant community.
    Ali Edwards

Transgender Science ~ Blogging with WrodPress ~ Tweeting on Twitter

"I am half-sick of shadows," said / The Lady of Shalott.

Glad you are both enjoying it here....I havent been here very long myself and have found coming here to be very welcoming!

Yay! Welocme to the forum.

Two years ago, I never thought I'd ever have the courage to go out dressed as female in every sense of the word, but here I am am today! Nowaday's it's just a part of my life. This forum certainly help get me there.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    The feeling of acceptance and understanding is what I first felt when joining Emerald City, a crossdressing group in Seattle, in the early 1990's. I've had the same feelings at TG conventions, other TG events that I've been to as well and this group.
    Dana Ryan

Just being able to read other people's opinions and their follies and foibles as well as adventures has definitely spurred me on to let myself go a little more (for better or for worse).

You do not have to move as fast as any one else, just enjoy what you do at your own pace.
    Other like Nathalie have another pace to keep up.
    We all find it enjoyable to interact with each other when we are able.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I rearely post here but i enjoy reading everyones adventures

Quote Originally Posted by happy2cd View Post
    I can't believe that I have been coming to this site for over four years now. I am not an avid one for posts, but I do read a lot of what others put out there and I want to thank everyone for being here when I need to touch base and remember that i am not alone in all of this.

It is nice to have place to be able to speak openly after spending so much time hiding and denying so much of what makes me tick.

I have gained a lot of confidence from everybody here and have certainly been given much food for thought over the years.

I hope that new avenues will open for me in 2013 and will thank you all in advance for helping me along my path.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!! I feel the exact same way about this wonderful site, and all of the amazing and diverse people here! I've laughed (Thank you, Karren Hutton!!), I've cried, I've learned, and I love you all!!!

So, once again..... Here's to 2013 being a great year for us all!!!

XOXOXO

Terri