Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second time out....

you look great! there is nooooo better rush than getting out and about it feels gr8 right! what kind of car do u have? it looks fan c eeeee

hugs GF

-d
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Escaping from the closet Carla Stevens's Avatar
    Congratulations Nichola.
    Great feeling aint it!
    I got nervous when people seemed to be looking at me when out, but had to remember what I'd been told: People look at other people on the street, not because they think there's something different about them, but because that's what people do. Remember that when your in guy mode, you'll be looking at others.
    You certainly look fantastic & anyone looking at you will just see a pretty girl.
    Last Saturday I had my second shopping trip whilst dressed. I headed to Chester for some 'retail therapy'.
    A little un-nerving due to the amount of people about doing their Xmas shopping. I was in such close proximity to other people I was sure I'd be 'made', but all went well.
    Can't wait for the next chance to get out.
    “I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a WOMAN in it.” Marilyn Monroe

The views & opinions expressed in the above post are those of the author.
    Anyone acting on any information contained within the post does so entirely at their own risk.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

That's so great Nichola. You look so sophisticated in black! I love to Dress&Drive, too.
    Last edited by "Mary"; 12-17-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    Mary

Platinum Member
    It's a great start, or reboot if you look back a year. The world kept right on spinning, the cops weren't on alert and the guys were just checking out the cute babe in the sweet ride. Next time ramp it up a notch and stop for a cup of coffee or do some shopping. You looked great...no surprise there!

Banned Read only
    Great job! Such a rush isn't it? Don't worry about people looking at you. They are admiring a pretty woman.

BTW, did you notice your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car?

Aspiring Member
    Thanks for the support, hopefully I can be a little braver next time & I'm in awe of those of you who get out regularly
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    I bet the third time out will not be that far away?Great look great car, watch out for guys hitting on you.
    Well I hope it doesn't take me a year again & hehe I'll watch out

Quote Originally Posted by stephNE View Post
    Hi Nichola, you look great and very passable! And yes it really is fun being out, isn't it? Steph.
    It's great fun & think it could become addictive

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy - new dresser View Post
    a car trip will be my firs outing, whenever that happens lol. omg what car do you have???
    Good luck Tracy, the car's a Cayman.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle_cder View Post
    you look great! there is nooooo better rush than getting out and about it feels gr8 right! what kind of car do u have?
    Yeah it felt fantastic & as above for the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Great job! Such a rush isn't it? Don't worry about people looking at you. They are admiring a pretty woman.
    BTW, did you notice your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car?
    lol, thanks Jorja, & yeah it's a great rush

Hooray for you!!! Y'all are gonna inspire me yet.

Congratulations. As you will find out, it gets easier to get out and the little things that gave you scares seem to disappear. Thanks for sharing, one of these days you will find yourself in a bar or club talking to a complete stranger and truly enjoying yourself. It can be addictive.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 12-18-2012 at 02:56 PM.

Banned Read only
    Nichola, you look wonderful in the black, but you look hot in the red dress and heels. Don't be afraid to express yourself in whatever way makes YOU happy. If you don't doubt your beauty, no one else will either.

Nichola....I always think that you are beautiful, and have nothing to worry about when going out. I should talk, because I feel the same way inside. And, from what I can see of your car...WOW, no wonder why the guys were staring at you - a hot girl in a hot car driving around all alone? is that a Cayman?

I just saw your answer, and it only confirms why they were looking at you when you were waiting for the train to pass...me I would have been staring at you!
    Last edited by Maria in heels; 12-17-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Congrats, Nichola. You have broken the barrier. It will only get easier each and every time from now on. Get out and enjoy yourself and whatever life has to offer. After all, life is too short to be a prisoner in you oun castle! BTW, I love your outfit and your ride.

Wow girl, congrats on getting out, by the way what you doing on the passenger side of the car,Only Kidding i know you drive your cars on the right side, and a great set of wheels, you can tell your were having a good time by your smile, thanks so much for sharing with the rest of us girls. love those boots i can see it now Nichola THE NEXT BOND GIRL!!! hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Like many others, I'd like to know what kind of car you drive? Is that a Porsche?

Hannah

Aspiring Member
    Thanks for the support, hopefully get more daring next time though
    Might even brave it in daylight sometime
    & Hannah, yeah it's a Cayman.

Crossdresser At Heart NatashaCD's Avatar
    I think I know why the work guys were looking lol.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    So happy that you were able to get out and BTW you do look great.

Might even brave it in daylight sometime
    .[/QUOTE]

It took me a while to become a daywalker. Although looking back, I really had nothing to fear. The hardest part was getting passed the door. Once I took a bunch of baby steps, I just kept stepping out. Going a little farther and being a little bolder... Each success builds your confidence and once you've got the 'tude, there is nothing stopping ya girl...

Renne.....

Nichola.. you rock! The police will have clocked the car not you...but you know that! Just get out again soon while your confidence is high... you will have a fall.. we all do... but confidence is key.. build it! And there is only one way I am afraid!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    SEE! I told you so! LOL. Congrats Nichola. It will only get easier the more you do it. You are one of the most beautiful girls here and a sweetheart for sure. The only one who can stop you is YOU. You'll be shopping and hitting the clubs in no time. And yeah, the little silver rollerskate is nice! Hugs,Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MssHyde View Post
    you look too much like a GG to ever worry about ever being made
    I agree she is so pretty well done hunny xxxx

You look so pretty and natural in that outfit Nichola. I totally want your boots.

Glad you had a fun night out.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    You look so amazing. Such a natural beauty. Love that outfit.

Hi ya, very nice photos as always, and brave driving the car out as I would be worried about being seen by someone I know, I have a DB9 and wouldnt take that out dressed, luckly I have another car less attention drawing...which part of the UK do you live in?

I'm glad you enjoyed it - you looked lovely!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clair View Post
    Hi ya, very nice photos as always, and brave driving the car out as I would be worried about being seen by someone I know, I have a DB9 and wouldnt take that out dressed, luckly I have another car less attention drawing...which part of the UK do you live in?
    I know what you're saying. I was worried about the neighbours seeing me the most, but I had to do it & I know I'll have to again. I just switched my driveway light out & waited for the coast to be clear I'm from the North.