Well it's taken just over a year for various reasons, but I finally managed to pluck up the courage to leave the house again. Nothing too risky, I just went for a drive & got out a few times for little walks on Saturday night, but it's still such a big thing for me. I was out for around 2 hours & I'll be honest I LOVED it

I just wore some black leather look leggings, black boots & a black vest top but it was cold, so I finished it off with a black Pea coat & a silver grey metallic patterned scarf.

There were a couple of nerve wracking moments, but all part of the fun I suppose.
I was at a roundabout & a Police car going the other way made an abrupt U turn. I was nervous incase they pulled me over, which left my heart beating a little faster but thankfully nothing happened. Then, when I was waiting at a red light at a rail crossing, there was a workmans van & some guys working right near my car & I knew they were looking. The train seemed to take forever to pass.
I even got lost at one point lol, I could have just switched the sat nav on, but it didn't even cross my mind.

It was great getting out for the walks too & not sure if anybody noticed me or not. All the usual stuff, heels clicking on the pavement, wind in my hair etc, it felt great. The morning after my feet were aching from the heels but I kind of liked it One of the funnest parts for me though, was catching a glimpse of my face madeup in the rearview mirror because it made realise me I'm actually out of these four walls as my 'girl' self.

So it was fun, exciting although a little lonely, but at the same time it just felt so right. I know it's not much, (I'm not too brave yet) & probably nothing to some here, but it's a start so just thought I'd share it