Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second time out....

Aspiring Member

Second time out....

Well it's taken just over a year for various reasons, but I finally managed to pluck up the courage to leave the house again. Nothing too risky, I just went for a drive & got out a few times for little walks on Saturday night, but it's still such a big thing for me. I was out for around 2 hours & I'll be honest I LOVED it

I just wore some black leather look leggings, black boots & a black vest top but it was cold, so I finished it off with a black Pea coat & a silver grey metallic patterned scarf.

There were a couple of nerve wracking moments, but all part of the fun I suppose.
    I was at a roundabout & a Police car going the other way made an abrupt U turn. I was nervous incase they pulled me over, which left my heart beating a little faster but thankfully nothing happened. Then, when I was waiting at a red light at a rail crossing, there was a workmans van & some guys working right near my car & I knew they were looking. The train seemed to take forever to pass.
    I even got lost at one point lol, I could have just switched the sat nav on, but it didn't even cross my mind.

It was great getting out for the walks too & not sure if anybody noticed me or not. All the usual stuff, heels clicking on the pavement, wind in my hair etc, it felt great. The morning after my feet were aching from the heels but I kind of liked it One of the funnest parts for me though, was catching a glimpse of my face madeup in the rearview mirror because it made realise me I'm actually out of these four walls as my 'girl' self.

So it was fun, exciting although a little lonely, but at the same time it just felt so right. I know it's not much, (I'm not too brave yet) & probably nothing to some here, but it's a start so just thought I'd share it

so glad you got a chance to get out, even if it was for only a short time.
    the guys in the work van were looking because they saw a beautiful woman...
    the pictures are great and you look so awesome...as always!!
    paula

Sounds like you had a good time, Nichola, good for you!!!

You look pretty feminine to me as always and it sounds like you had a good night out. Btw fancy swa

Oops I cut my reply short. It was supposed to say by the way do you fancy swapping cars.
    Last edited by Kaz; 12-18-2012 at 08:32 PM.

Its always funny to me when people go out an other people look at them an WE think there looking at us for dressing as a woman but we are always dressed to the nines an they are really looking at us being dressed nice not for dressing like a woman for being a Well dressed woman ! Hope you had fun ,,You are Beautiful !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    The trick is to go out dressed simlar to the other women. I go out a lot and the best way to not get noticed is to not give them anything to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    The trick is to go out dressed simlar to the other women. I go out a lot and the best way to not get noticed is to not give them anything to notice.
    Yep, and that usually means "not in a dress" unless it's a special or formal occasion where most women are in like attire. Study the unspoken female dress codes in your locale. Hmm I'm indicating that you are going "daytime" enfemme anytime soon. Enjoy what you have been given.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I am going to lunch and shopping at the big mall tomorrow. Enfemme.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Congratulations Nichole. you are a very pretty girl, so you should have no problem with stranger's glances. Put the feeling this trip generated into your treasure box, along with the first, and remember them whenever you aren't able to go out, and use them as reinforcement to convince yourself to go out again.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Thanks for sharing - I'm 24 hours away from my planned first outing so this has given me some encouragement. I am nervous already but you look great.
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

I bet the third time out will not be that far away?
    Great look great car, watch out for guys hitting on you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Unfortunately, I have to be VERY careful due to family situations and work situations that prevent me from going out like I want. I have managed to go somewhere private and change into my female clothing, then drive to my favorite adult store nearby. They are VERY cool about it and in fact, encourage it. I always have a fun time when I'm there and have been surprised at the number of men who are interested in playing with me, when they are not when I'm there as a man. Interesting. :-)

CJ

Hi Nichola, you look great and very passable! And yes it really is fun being out, isn't it? Steph.
    Stephanie

a car trip will be my firs outing, whenever that happens lol. omg what car do you have???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nichola gets an "atta girl" from me. Congrats on being out and about again, it will keep getting easier, but it can become addictive!

Nichola, I think all of your worries are in Your head, A very pretty one i may add. You look stunning! Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You look great, Nichola! Great outfit - I wouldn't have batted an eye at it. Congrats on the outing. I've only been out a few times myself but it's fun every time!

PS - love the Cayman!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Congrats on the adventure -- you look great!

I often feel that way too, you get up the nerves to go out and drive around for a while, and while that is a great feeling, you feel so damn alone it almost tears you apart. I can't wait to conquer these fears and do more things while enfemme. Still you had a very nice few hours past the walls and that's worth it' weight in gold Thank you for sharing your adventure

EDIT: Ps, you looked great
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Hi Nichola

It may take you some time to get used to the fact that people are looking at the pretty lady

Great outfit too
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Good for you girl! Baby steps and pretty soon you will be going out all the time. You look great so you should have no problems, enjoy. LP

Being on my iPhone, it's kind of hard to see what you look like. So I checked your pictures out on the picture and video section. You are a quite charming and attractive young lady. No doubt that you wI'll continue to enjoy your trips out and about.

A beautiful lady deserves a lovely night out.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Nichola:

What a fun story, and what a fox you are to boot.....nothing to worry about here girl! Congrats,

Jamie

you look too much like a GG to ever worry about ever being made
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)