Thread: Positive responce yesterday.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Positive response yesterday.

Got dressed up yesterday and was feeling I did a really good job with my make up so I headed out to do some Christmas shopping.
    Just blending in my usual way of course,sweater tunic/dress,liquid leggins and boots.
    (posted pics of this outfit before).
    Before I left home I get a call from the local music store saying my tubes for a guitar amp came in.
    I need the tubes in the worst way but OMG I'm dressed should I go to THIS certain guitar shop enfemme?
    I got to thinking the office girl called and when I answered she asked to speak to (insert male name here) I said have the tubes come in?
    She said yes thats why I called and if you could tell him they are in he can come pick them up.
    I said OK and she said well you can come pick them up if you want they are already paid for.
    I figured OK time to bite the bullet and grow a pair and go pick the tubes up on the way to the mall.
    Got there and the sales guys were in the back helping customers so she came out of the office to wait on me.Very lucky for me because I know most of the sales guys.
    I mean I was ready to let the chips fall by going in the shop expecting to see the sales guys dressed as Tracii.
    Lucked out for sure.
    She saw me and came right out Oh you must be here to pick up your husbands tubes?
    I said no they are for me she said OH how cool I play bass and mandolin myself.
    I said you know thats an idea a bass mandolin!!
    She said wow now that would be pretty cool LOL
    I paid and she handed me the bag and said thanks for your business sweetie and I love that outfit you look amazing.
    I said thanks have a nice day and Merry Christmas.
    The rest of the day was more than great the mall was packed so got in and got out with no problems.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-18-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Platinum Member
    What a wonderfully validating experience!

Aspiring Member
    Sounds bliss, & great reaction. Good for you Tracii

You will never be served in that store in drab again.
    Your husband does not have an account there any more either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    You will never be served in that store in drab again.
    Your husband does not have an account there any more either.
    LOL too funny probably right.

Miss Tracii, sounds like a fun day for you girl, happy in your part of the world that you can go out as much as you like, Merry Christmas girlfriend, hugs
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

No wonder the office gal was so friendly - sounds as if you paid for the tubes twice. D@mn that pink fog... :

"...I said OK and she said well you can come pick them up if you want they are already paid for..."

"...I paid and she handed me the bag and said thanks for your business sweetie and I love that outfit you look amazing. I said thanks have a nice day and Merry Christmas..."

yeah, Leslie, I was just thinking the same thing!

Banned Spammer
    Signed the receipt sorry.She did see my signature so I'm sure she figured it out.

Way to go, Girl! Let's see, bass mandolin? And bring back the Suzi Quatro look?

Sure wish I was there ! Would have broken up that little love triangle !! Pitching WOO ,,,,HUH ???
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Congratulates what a nice uplifting experience. Good on you.

Aspiring Member
    Way to go? I did the same thing for a podiatrist appointment - went em femme. No problems - talked to the nurses about outfits, boots, nail color.....nice.

I have to get my violin bows re-haired this spring and I'm going to do this all en femme.

Hi Tracii,
    Thanks for sharing your story with us. Through your story I could feel all kinds of emotions and the exhilaration of 'growing a pair' and just going for it! Congratulations on your achievement! Wonderful!
    Di