Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your tattoos....

I have 3 rats a meat tag under my left arm, a Pegasus on my left bicep and an eagle, globe and anchor with Celtic knot work surrounding it. I plan on getting a couple more. I would love to get a tramp stamp not sure the wife will approve.though. I don't worry what others think as I do t go out and don't take pictures plus I just don't give a sxxt what anyone thinks anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by April_Ligeia View Post
    There's a saying: "The difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed."
    Love it... and it is applicable in so many other contexts!

I don't have any tattoos myself but think they look good on women (sexy). I would like something on my foot stars or flowers, but I doubt I'll ever get any tattoos or piercings, mainly because I have an aversion to pain. Jaymee

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    I surely didn't mean to stir the pot and slip away lol I just wondered about the subject as I looked at some of the pictures in the gallery and said to myself "Geez, she looks very nice but that tattoo is a sure give away or ruins the picture". I also saw on my facebook a picture of a woman, real GG, in her 80's and her tattoo looked absolutely horrible.

As I stated, everyone has a GOD given right though to do as they will with their body and such so I am not, and will not, purposely knock anyone for their choices. Some have truly deep meaning for people. As I have only read to your post (will read the others after I respond) a lot of girls wish they didn't have them now while a handful love them to death and want more. There is no right or wrong answer, just opinions/preferences and that's all I wanted

My way of looking at it hasn't changed though, I am happy I don't have any. It has never been about being scared to get one but the longevity of it. I can see having ones child's name or the memory of a loved one pasted on a person but the rest are there for show and some tastes may change at a later date and they are not easily removed. When removed they leave a lot of scarring. This is fact may be worse than the tattoo itself.

All in all though the responses have been an interesting read and I thank everyone for their output
    What did your GF eventually buy you for Christmas, did you get the bra ?

Nicole

I have three tatoos. One on each of my shoulders, neither of them are overly masculin but definately not feminine. I try to wear tops with sleeves to cover them. My third one is my favorite, It's a tribal design with a rose and leaves, a very typical "tramp stamp" except I placed it just below my waistline in front. Makes it very easy to cover-up in male mode. I'm looking forward to getting another on my hip/thigh with some flowers and a hummingbird.

I got a tattoo right before Christmas three years ago. It's of Sanskrit characters, which spell out, "Om Shreem Namaha." It was a tribute to Goddess Lakshmi. At the time, I had been heavily listening to a feminization hypnosis recording by Isabella Valentine, where she encouraged a butterfly tattoo. I knew I didn't want something that obvious, but thought a female oriented tattoo in a more feminine place would be cool, so I had it placed on my upper thigh.

The rush of getting it was great! But a couple of years later, I started wondering why I got something so permanent. I'm glad it's where I don't see it all of the time and only a few friends know about it and fewer have seen it. I still get the urge to feel the process again and even know what I would want, but remember the sometime regrets I have about the one I have.

I don't mind a small tattoo on women, shoulder blade, butt cheek, upper thigh, or hip, but I hate arm tattoos and big "tramp stamps". And being a leg man, really hate leg ones, except for maybe an occasional ankle bracelet type. But I still prefer the unblemished lower leg and ankle. Dani on "American Pickers" has a collarbone tattoo that I actually kind of like but I hate the ones on her arms and hands. And I can't understand anyone getting a neck tattoo, male or female. It just looks low class, gangster thuggish to me.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    My situation may be the opposite of most -- my tattoos are all very feminine: flowers, butterflies, hummingbirds, high heeled shoes and such. They currently cover my whole back, right side, about 90% of my legs and feet, and lower stomach. Nothing on my arms yet, and I'm saving the upper torso for after I get implants. I have to keep them covered in boy mode lest my cover be blown, but they are meant to be seen when I'm in a dress and stockings. I like the look, and they make me feel a little more distinctive when I go out en femme.

- Diane
    wow that's a lot of tats, any pictures Diane?

I have NO regrets about ANY of mine !!!
    Yes I have to wear long sleves, but thats a small price to pay for the memories they stand for !!!!!!!!!!

My most memoriable one is on my forearm and it had to be earned !!!!!
    "Do not wish to be anything but what you are."
    ~Saint Francis de Sales

I definitely try to cover them as I'm afraid they will cause me to be outted but I'm at the point where im not going to limit my wardrobe. So I cover what I can and if that's how I'm identified then so be it.

I only want one of my tattoos covered up. But it will be done with ink not makeup.

Im a little worried about being outed, but my question would be what would you be looking on this type of site anyway if what I do offends you.

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    wow that's a lot of tats, any pictures Diane?
    I am absolutely dreadful about documenting my own life with photos, although I'm an avid (and former professional) photographer myself.

However, here is one, from about ten years ago, when I was really just getting started. It gives you an idea of the style, at least.

- Diane
    Attached Images Attached Images

Heels and jeans rule! Rachael Turner's Avatar
    you could get ones like mine and not have to cover them
    Attached Images Attached Images

idk girl i think these days they are a little more accepted dont worry

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Nyx View Post
    Im a little worried about being outed, but my question would be what would you be looking on this type of site anyway if what I do offends you.
    It certainly would be a good question to ask the person that may find you on the site or one with a related subject for sure but people are extremely nosy. Say your Sister, or whoever, thought you might CD and came to the site to see if you were here. After all if you put "crossdresser" in the search, this site is on the top. She may not straight out recognize you enfemme but then sees your tattoo. I am sure it has happened here in the past, might in the present, and may return in the future....you never know and I am sure there are plenty of girls here that wouldn't want to be outed that way
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Rachael, that butterfly is absolutely gorgeous. I have Monarchs going up and down my left leg (opposite the side shown in my picture), but yours is much more vivid and colorful.

If it's not too personal a question, I am not quite sure from your photo just where the Hello Kitty tattoo is located on your body?

- Diane

I haven't found any bumper sticker I would want to put on my car let, alone plant permenantly on my skin....Oh and the fading and blirring and sagging to mention another few reasons I haven't gotten any. I worked in a psych unit and have seen my share of tattoo's on patients that they got 30-40 years prior, and wow....Maybe they are being done differently now, but the ones I've seen ahhhh...my crappy droppy old skin will be fine without any more decorations.....

Heels and jeans rule! Rachael Turner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    Rachael, that butterfly is absolutely gorgeous. I have Monarchs going up and down my left leg (opposite the side shown in my picture), but yours is much more vivid and colorful.

If it's not too personal a question, I am not quite sure from your photo just where the Hello Kitty tattoo is located on your body?

- Diane
    right hip about 6" tall and 4" wide

Quote Originally Posted by boisegurl View Post
    idk girl i think these days they are a little more accepted dont worry
    It's getting better, but still surprising how many people have such harsh judgements toward people with tattoos.
    I mean, I've heard supposedly liberal people say things like "nice tats, good luck with your job at McDonalds".

It really, really irks me that people can feel so entitled to another person's appearance and demand they cover up.
    I don't care if it is a bank, what right do I have to a teller's appearance?

...Sorry, a bit ranty there.

Before my team and I got sent to Vietnam we got a tattoo,most of the guys put it on their forearm I thank god put it on my upper shoulder so it would not be seen with a short sleeve shirt, now 40 some years later its just a faded blue gob. My advise to you young kids don't do it.

When I was in the Navy at 18-20 years old, I was "tormented" by my need to CD. It is the main reason I did not re-enlist. It is also the main reason I never got a tat. I didn't want to have to ever cover up "Mom" or "USN" of " 'Nam" or anything else - and I am glad I made the correct decision now!
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.