Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Longest time you've spent en femme?

Don't know, 10-12 hours? Sounds about right!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaKelly<3 View Post
    Just wondering, what's the longest period of time you've ever spent en femme?
    I think we need to define "en femme". Does this mean without taking breast forms, hip and butt pads, and wig off? Even to shower or sleep?

Right now, I suppose I am "en femme" because I'm wearing a wig, hoop earrings, blouse, skirt, necklace, a couple bracelets, bra and forms, padded panties, and heels. Later this evening, I may be wearing unisex earrings, bra and forms, regular panties, flats, and strestch pants and a women's T shirt top. No wig, no hip and butt padding. Will I still be "en femme" ?

I've never worn my wig more than ten hours or the padded panties more than perhaps four hours.

So exactly what is "en femme"?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaKelly<3 View Post
    That sounds like a lot of fun however, those dates I've already booked up to go on a holiday there's always next year!
    What a shame. Always the same wekend every year though so pencil it into your diary for 2014.
    love

Cat

Does sleeping en femme (or trying to) count, too? LOL.

Last year my wife went on holiday with her parents for 7 days.I was fully en femme during the daytime and wore a silk nightdress to bed every night.Had so much fun every morning doing my make up,pampering myself and choosing my outfit for the day.Also went for a drive every night and also went for a walk in an area of the city where there were bars and restaurants.Passed a lot of people in the street and encountered no problems.Also went out once for a drive during the day.Loved having only myself to please and hated having to revert back after the 7 days were up.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina2 View Post
    Last year my wife went on holiday with her parents for 7 days.I was fully en femme during the daytime and wore a silk nightdress to bed every night.Had so much fun every morning doing my make up,pampering myself and choosing my outfit for the day.Also went for a drive every night and also went for a walk in an area of the city where there were bars and restaurants.Passed a lot of people in the street and encountered no problems.Also went out once for a drive during the day.Loved having only myself to please and hated having to revert back after the 7 days were up.
    I never would have thought I could tell my wife I liked to dress as a woman and used to sneak around as you describe. Wait for the one or two times a year she would be away.

I managed to bring it up and now she's OK with it. Not "thrilled", but OK. I dress around the house, but not with makeup and usually not my wig or butt pads. I haven't gone out of the house since I told her but I'm working on it. I'm going to wait for the holidays to pass. Too much other stuff going on this time of year.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Two years ago I was able to do it for nine straight days. I purposely made sure that no male drab was allowed the entire time. After a few days, I felt like I was really reaching a deeper understanding of myself. Towards the end, I found myself dreading it ending. However, when I went back to drab, I did not crossdress again for about six months. I just knew I couldn't attain that level of completeness in the course of a few hours or a day. I'm hoping to get the opportunity again this Spring.

Banned Read only
    I was able to spend two full weeks as Gina. I was determined to be as girly as I possibly could. I pampered myself, got a mani/pedi and new nails, and tried on all of my different wigs as the mood struck me. I wore everything from shorts and a tank top to cocktail dresses and heels. I spent every moment, day and night, as Gina and went everywhere I wanted. I dressed in every outfit I had, from conservative soccer mom to party girl to Daisy Duke. During that time, I had no bad experiences as Gina. I have never enjoyed being Gina so much. I really regretted having to return to my male persona.

Five days

Two or three times a year I am able to squeeze in five day dressing periods.

I am unable to leave the house as if anyone at work found out I would be fired.

I enjoy dressing in the fall and winter most as I am completely shaved during those months.

I am able to go about four days with my breast forms attached before the adhesive lets go.

Besides not going out wearing the wig is the hardest thing about dressing for a week.

My wife will plan a night or two out shopping or visiting friends to get a break from seeing me dressed.

She gave me a roundabout compliment last time I dressed. She was going to visit friends and I asked her if she wanted me to change back if she was having trouble with it. She said no it was just that she knows I am the same person but toward the end of the week she sees a woman not her husband and she misses her husband. I was over joyed that she considered me as a woman.

Overnight
    Everyone was away and I was able to dress all evening, sleep overnight in a nice formal length full slip, and dress until noon the next day. It was Heavenly.

Is this a trick question ? In my stuff or someone elses ? LOL,,,,, You know how we used to Roll ! An don't say you never !
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Well, I dress and live as a woman almost full time. I'm single and live alone, so at night and on the weekend, I almost always wear a dress or skirt of some sort. I work in a professional field, the dress code in our office is pretty relaxed, most days I wear a pair of docker slacks and a polo shirt along with a blazer or sweater. That makes it easy for me to wear a light bra and I always wear panties, sometimes pantyhose too. On the weekend I like to don my breastforms and run around the house with nothing but my panties on. At night, I enjoy sleeping in a pretty satin nightie.

I have been crossdressing for about three years now and even if I have to go out to run errands in male attire, I always have a bra and panties on. I have only a very limited number of men's cotton briefs and the only time I wear them is when I go to the gym to work out. That is getting to be kind of an issue now too, in that since I have been concentrating my workout routine on developing a more feminine shape (legs, butt, etc) and doing full body shaves, I am getting some odd stares in the shower room. I generally wear full sweats when I work out, so as not to disclose the fact that I do not have body hair. I do want continue the workout routine in that I have had some sucess in re-shaping my body, but I think I might need to do my showering at home.

So far, 4 days and counting. Plan on being en femme until 12/28 when I have to go to divorce court (my lawyer said it would go easier). After that, I'll be mostly 24/7!
    Straight, full-time crossdresser. I've always known this was something that I wanted/needed to do but suppressed it while I was married. Now that I'm going through a divorce it's time to go all out!

Not counting sleeping, bathing, breakfast, 3-5 days at a weekend gathering and on my London trip summer 2010. Weekend was a tv association yearly gathering, London a holiday including a gaming guild meet that went very nicely though I surprised most there. For London I wanted to look my best and not use heavy foundation, so plucked the beard. I know it's not recommended really, and don't usually pluck.

Longest time I've spent en femme? Not nearly long enough!

Most of the time I'm lucky if I get 4-6 hrs alone. I usually wear pantyhose 24/7, but when I'm home alone I'll always slip into a dress or skirt/blouse with some heels or flats for those couple of hours.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Ive been en femme, About two and a half Years and counting,Stopped crossdressing about two and a half years ago.

For me it has only really been one full day. I would like to take a full vacation as my true self someday. But t will probably never happen.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

If you include overnight I managed 20 hours from yesterday to this afternoon ^_^
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Silver Member
    If you count wearing all women's clothes with bra etc. then maybe a couple of weeks. But I don't usually try to hide that I'm a guy. I just wear the clothes.