Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Longest time you've spent en femme?

Longest time you've spent en femme?

Just wondering, what's the longest period of time you've ever spent en femme?

For me, it would be only half a day maybe, but I'm just a newbie

I guess two days was the longest for me. I was staying in a hotel for a weekend and went out to dinner on Friday, out to breakfast and shopping all day saturday and a christmas party Sat night. Sunday drove home dressed as well. Most fun I have ever had I think.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

October 30th 2012. I got fully dressed at 10 am and remained that way till 9:30 ish pm. Almost a full 12 hours
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I'd love to spend a whole weekend as Angela

When I get my own place it'll be right up there with the first things to do.

Mine was three days and two nights in Las Vegas a couple of years ago. That included my first times flying en femme. After those three days my face was pretty raw from shaving extra close twice a day. I was actually happy to take a few days off in guy mode after that. It was well worth the experience and I want to do that again.

About a month 24/7 about 5 years or so ago. It was a lot of work though, especially with my beard and body hair--shave, shave, shave. I was able to do it because I was retired at the time. I recently came out of semi-retirement(for CDing) to be able to perform en femme again. Not sure how long that will last though.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Aspiring Member
    A wonderful three full weeks. I get at least 8 hours three days a week, and 6 hours on Sat and Sun before everyone wakes (I get up at 3-4 am). Also once a month for 5 or 6 days at my mothers full time as well. I do so hate going back to man mode. I'm TS and waiting for things to settle with my wife before HRT and going full time. My work is all ready for me to begin so that's no worry at least.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaErtel View Post
    A wonderful three full weeks. I get at least 8 hours three days a week, and 6 hours on Sat and Sun before everyone wakes (I get up at 3-4 am). Also once a month for 5 or 6 days at my mothers full time as well. I do so hate going back to man mode. I'm TS and waiting for things to settle with my wife before HRT and going full time. My work is all ready for me to begin so that's no worry at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    About a month 24/7 about 5 years or so ago. It was a lot of work though, especially with my beard and body hair--shave, shave, shave. I was able to do it because I was retired at the time. I recently came out of semi-retirement(for CDing) to be able to perform en femme again. Not sure how long that will last though.
    I'd be a very happy person if I could spend three weeks or a month dressed full-time; for both the experience, and to try and figure out exactly where I stand on this colourful spectrum of ours. I'm kind of lost without something like that tbh

two days, a trip to Northampton,Ma. a couple years ago.

Three days in a row in Denver. Went shopping, dinner and clubbing. Had a great time, I was still a newbie then, maybe too stupid to realise that I wasn't as good at dressing then as I am now.

Last January,I remained totally dressed for six days and wore my bra, panties and nightie every night.

I think it was four days and four nights without a stitch of male clothing, and for me that includes jogging as a girl (I have an old wig for sports) and sleeping in a nightgown...after I've been living as a woman for days at a time, I find it harder and harder to switch back!

3 days..... on a business trip over a weekend where I didn't have to meet anyone...... was a lot of fun but tiring..... having to get pretty every day.... by the fourth day I said screw this and went back to my slobby male clothes.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I was en femme for 14 hours once, really hoping to dress for longer sometime soon
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Platinum Member
    Five days is the longest I have been able to,go without ever shifting back to male mode.

I would say a whole day, a few times. The last time I was out in public, I spent half the day en femme and half en homme. It was pretty cool!!

My longest time was at Southern Comfort Convention (SCC) in Atlanta, 5 days as Robyn. I highly recommend SCC for those who want to spend more time enfemme. It is really kewl to be in a hotel with 800 other girls just like you! The hotel staff is terrific and even the mall adjacent to the hotel is kewl with all the tgirls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Who View Post
    I would say a whole day, a few times. The last time I was out in public, I spent half the day en femme and half en homme. It was pretty cool!!
    Jessica, was it the right half that was en homme and the left half enfemme, or did I get it backward? ;-)
    Last edited by Kaz; 12-18-2012 at 07:29 PM.

For me, it was about 60 hours. From Friday PM through Monday morning. Including a drive to a town 3 hours away, checking into and out of a hotel, 6+ hours at a night club, breakfast and a coffee shop Sunday morning, hitting some stores to shop on the way home.

I certainly found that going back to 'boy' clothes after that much time was REALLY difficult. I was at the point where being in a skirt felt perfectly natural.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

IT was 4 days at home on vacation didn't leave the house once.
    Angie

Right now I'm in day 4 at a resort, sharing a suite with my spouse and two other women (GG's) for a Girl's Week. I have absolutely no male clothing with me. We've been shopping, we've been to the theater, all sorts of stuff. An amazing experience!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Banned Read only
    32 years and counting. Oh, you ment crossdressers, sorry.

Just about two years and counting!!!!!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I would guess about 4 weeks, on many occasions. The detour last anywhere from an hour to one or two days, usually a day or less.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    When my kid lived in the mid west and my wife visited I was able to do 24/7 for 7-10 days every time she visited. I would have to preface that with a brief time out to slip on male pants over everything to get the mail down the block. I used those times to take my first long walks through a safe residential neighborhood. Now my en femme time is limited to six to seven hours a day, when my wife is at work. I would just love to only get out of my dress and slip because I'm changing into a nightgown to sleep.

Never enough

The most tho has been 3 days it was gr8
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.