Thread: Those Little Things

Those Little Things

After a nice shower and shave I delve into Vicky's wardrobe to pick something out to wear today.

Just going to laze about so the choice is a denim skirt with vest top, tights and a pair of flats.

Also a black panty and bra set.

So I put on my bra and panties and insert my forms, but my bra needs tightened.

I go through to the bedroom and ask my wife 'could you be a sweetheart and tighten my bra straps'. Which she does and gives me a little hug.

It was such a little thing but meant a great deal that I have a wife who loves me for who I am.

Yes little touches of affection are great.
    I feel for those that cannot share such moments.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It's amazing when my SO just calls me her girlfriend or by my femme name. Just the simple stuff that lets me know I'm loved and accepted for who I am.

I'm not there yet, maybe never will be. It's good that you appreciate what you have

Platinum Member
    That's very sweet. You have , apparently, a very lovely relationship with your wife!

So sweet. Makes me smile.

I have a number of dresses that I could never zip myself. We are both very fortunate indeed!

I love the relaxed atmosphere around our household. Little things lets me know she cares and accepts, like today she says "i bought a few little things that we could give to each other on Christmas morning before going to visit our grandchildren." Makes me LOVE her even more, and also makes me realize that i need to go get a couple more things for her for Christmas! hehehe

Yes, it's so nice that we just sit together after i get changed into a skirt and stockings, sometimes she will just rub her toes up my leg. Skirt? Stockings? Panties? What does that have to do with it? He's my guy...
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.