Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Don't Feel Complete

Banned Read only

I Don't Feel Complete

HI, I was wondering if like myself anyone actually enjoys wearing their bras?

I have a few and love them all,love the slight hugging,caressing sensation and to be honest my bra often helps keep me slightly warmer,especially when I wear my bra inserts from La Vie En Rose
    (only $29.99 Canadian !!).

Oddly enough my fave bra is this simple little purple one,with light underwire,and breathable lace, from 'Joe Fresh Style' clothing line at I think Sears?.It only cost me $5.99 or so and I love it.

I hate to take it off as I truly feel,incomplete and empty as the lovely sensation of feeling snug has gone or wears off.

Just something I had to 'get off my chest' pardon the cheesy pun lol!

Hugs Victoria P xoxo

Well, I used to but have been getting the confidence to not need to wear one, especially in connection with some potential song/dance numbers I would like to perform. I do like wearing one when I want to put my forms in it though, usually when going out.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I know what you mean Victoria I feel great with my bra on, I like the snug feeling as I move around X

yeah i love my bra and i too hate taking it off! whats funny, and i notiuce it often as my roomate does it often. when she gets off work, the 1st thing off is the bra. when i get home, 1st thing on is my bra.

melissa

I too love wearing my bras at home. I never wear them out, however. I must have about 50 and it's hard to find a favorite. Most recent purchase: two from Maidenform at the outlets in Rehoboth, DE- one 36DD and one 36DDD. They're great!
    Life is too short; wear a sexy bra every day!

I read of members that wear breast forms and that’s super.
    But that’s not for me.
    The feeling comes from wearing a bra that fits my natural breasts. O.K. my breasts are tiny but they are really held by my bra. It’s a very feminine feeling and helps me to feel like the girl I am.

I can do with or without a bra myself. Yes, when I am going out I certainly want one to give the illusion, but around the house? I can do without. After all I don't have any real boobs nor can I seem to create them. Sometimes though I do just enjoy the feeling of one
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Silver Member
    I too love the feeling and tightness of a bra and will sometimes sleep in one and hope the good fairy comes and makes me fill the bra naturally. A good dream anyway. I like Bali bras alot.

Banned Read only
    As in in-home cross dresser I always wear a bra with enhancements. It's part of the illusion of being womanly. With a properly fitting bra I really do not notice it after awhile. I see many GG's at the mall who could use a good bra consultation. Some of them look like stuffed sausages!

I usually always have on a bra/panties. I love all of them really for different reasons but some will hurt sooner than others and some don't hurt at all. I usually only wear bra/panty sets. My favorite are sheer stretchy underwire bras I get at Walmart. They do not come with matching panties alas so I buy panties to match. Biggest issue with these is they only come in white or black and I have an array of colors that would make any rainbow drool, so I can't just wear white or black. What girl could.

I'm thinking about making the bra plunge since I've got a bit of money saved up.
    Normally I'd be averse since I'm still stuck in male mode but my boobs are big enough that they could use some support.

It's especially noticeable going down stairs.

I've read good things here about VS and getting fitted, but I'm not sure since I have no men to attract sexy bras aren't going to be a good idea.
    :P

PS: My boobs also get cold.

I love wearing a bra with forms as often as I can. I will be wearing my bras daily under my male clothes now that cold weather allows me to wear heavier shirts and sweaters.

don't need one but love wearing one, what ever!

Platinum Member
    I feel more complete when I'm wearing and bra, it's true. Part of it is a matter of presentation...forms and bra give me a shape that distracts somewhat from less feminine attributes. But even presentation aside, I feel different and more myself with my forms ...funny that an artificial feature can make one feel more real!

Banned Read only
    I'm complete with or without my bras, but I sure do enjoy wearing them; I hope the good fairy comes and fills mine, too.

I kind of enjoy it, but as I told my wife when she asked why I wore it to bed..."without it my boobs fall off". Kind of simple to me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

If I don't wear a bra, my forms will loosen and I'm afraid one might come off, hit the floor, and roll under the sofa!

Most days, I get up, fix coffee, shave, then put on my forms and bra. Sometimes, of course, I have to take them off to go somewhere (in male mode). Sometimes, I have to go as soon as I get up so I don't wear them at all that day.

When I first started wearing a bra and before I had forms, I wore it and panties under my male clothes. It was a great feeling. Now that I'm used to wearing forms around the house, just wearing a bra without the forms has lost some of its appeal. I often don't even notice it and sometimes I won't bother.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

As much as I enjoy it, if I've been wearing it for a while it's nice to let loose.

Victoria P
    I just love wearing my bras have various styles and cup sizes for my different sizes of forms.Wear a bra and forms every day and feel naked and incomplete without. Even go out wearing both when in male mode.Have slept in a bra and breast enhancers but not forms as I don't want to damage them.To pricey to replace.

xxx Georgina xxx

A bra for me is a must - the first thing to go on. I have picked up some nice padded push up ones from Primark recently. They give me a nice shape - a 38B and looks great under anything. I love the sensation of the bra straps on my shoulder. My wife often suggests I slip into a bra or teddy & nightie. With my eyes closed I can imagine feeling like a sexy woman very easily.
    All girly on the inside...time for the outside too.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I agree. I underdress all the time in boy mode and I just don't feel right if I'm not wearing a bra. I miss the feeling. My wife often gives me her old bras for me to wear in boy mode (they are the type that are microfiber ones that do not have a shaped cup and so fit me well) I love to wear them as its kinda like a little bit of her hugging me and something feminine is close to my heart. Corny I know, but that's how I think
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I agree!
    The past few weeks have been sweatshirt weather here, and if I wear a sports bra, with the (nubra size A) insert I can go anywhere and no one notices. I feel confident, and can meet people without even thinking about my breasts.
    Even my wife forgets and she has to check me out to see if I am showing.
    Its wonderful to feel natural in a bra!
    Infact I had to dress up (boy attire) a bit and couldnt where it one night and I kept thinking I forgot something!.
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Girls wear bras for a reason.
    I wear mine for the same reason.
    I can and do wear a 34 A sometimes and it shows up well under a t shirt.
    A 34B pushup looks good under a low cut singlet top for me.
    I would not feel complete without a bra.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    My bra is like Batman's utility belt. It caries precious items. I don't particularly like wearing a bra except for the function it serves.

Hi Victoria,

I totally agree! I love my bras, and like you say, it's almost like getting a hug. One of the best feelings!

Cheers,
    Sarah