Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what inspired you

what inspired you

I have always had feelings to want to feel feminine and dress etc. but when i saw Sean Bean on british TV dressing it really gave me added impetus and thoughts. cant stop thinking about being dressed and wanting all things female

Banned Read only
    My first encounters with feminine garb was to try on my mom's nylon slips because the material felt great. I had no sisters or female cousins. I had no female playmates. I was truly all boy. I think I will never be able to figure out what caused me to try to look female in my mid teens.

I don't really know. I always loved seeing mom get dressed up nice as a youth but it was like one morning I woke up and just had the overwhelming desire to try on her clothes. From the first time I knew it just Feeled right. It is always with me and I cherish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Satin View Post
    I don't really know. I always loved seeing mom get dressed up nice as a youth but it was like one morning I woke up and just had the overwhelming desire to try on her clothes. From the first time I knew it just Feeled right. It is always with me and I cherish it.
    That's me to a T. Watching my mom go from pretty to gorgeous enthralled me and I wanted to be like her.

Aspiring Member
    I have always thought something off and that I didn't belong. Years I thought I was alone in this fact and that it was wrong. Then this year I saw the chloe prince story. That changed my whole life.
    Professional thread killer.

The only plausible explanation involves alien abduction....... most likely Canadians sneaking across the Detroit River at night......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The neighborhood ladies actually. After I ran around the neighborhood in a dress one time.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Carla Davidson. She sat beside me from grade 2 until grade 9 and refused to give up her garter belt and black fishnets to social advancements with the discovery of pantyhose(yuck). Now there was a lady!!!!!!

Banned Read only
    When I was a pre-teen, an aunt by marriage somehow knew I liked to wear girls clothes and she helped me all she could. She died far too young. I felt alone for a long time, but her kindness helped me remember that I could be loved as a girl even if it was just a little at a time.

I really do not know what started it for me or what inspired me. My earliest memories are wanting to be a girl. I even asked my mom if I could be a girl. I don't know why. I was sternly steared away from it but all th etime growing up I just didn't fit the model of a boy. Sometimes I wish I knew but I expect I was just born this way or either I was a female in my previous life.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I wish I knew. Each time I come to these forums I get inspiration and a gr8 sense of pride
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Two things really stimulated me as a very young boy--women wearing high heels and women putting on lipstick. I adored the sound of tapping heels and the sheer femininity of women applying lipstick just sent me to the moon...Experiments with my mother's dresses and jewelry grew from those mysterious starting points...now I am obsessed with women's fashions, and still to this day especially love heels and lipstick.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    The only plausible explanation involves alien abduction....... most likely Canadians sneaking across the Detroit River at night......
    Hey don't blame me! Lol.. Besides Detroit is a scary place at night.

I saw a local Chicago band in the mid '70s and the lead singer had eyeliner that was quite fem. That inspired me to get the same look at home in the bathroom!

I fell victim to the sight of my mom wearing her slip also. while she was out I tried on pair of panties, a slip, bra, and stockings and OMG I was in love.

My mom's things and the girl next door who was my age. I always was jealous when she would get a pretty new dress for Easter.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

That sounds like a plausible theory to me, except I am in England, do the Canadians have a network that large?

I don't have any inspiration I was born with the feeling it was all natural to me, just had to learn everyone else didn't agree with it!

Quote Originally Posted by marion View Post
    I have always had feelings to want to feel feminine and dress etc. but when i saw Sean Bean on british TV dressing it really gave me added impetus and thoughts. cant stop thinking about being dressed and wanting all things female
    What on Earth was Boromir (& later Ned Stark) doing on British TV dressing as a female??? I'm crushed!!!
    Last edited by Sara Jessica; 12-20-2012 at 08:55 AM.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I have stood in the Arizona dessert waiting to be abducted but all I saw were giant ants.
    They have one helluva bite too!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Two things around the same time. Firstly, a model in a newspaper fashion supplement. She was wearing a long, black figure hugging dress. And secondly, Madonna! Specifically the video to 'Who's That Girl?' where the camera pans up and you see her in this slinky cream ruched gown. And I just realised how great it must be to experience wearing such things!

Marion: Great question, this talk of inspiration, especially this week when a totally uninspired, video game enthusiast, Loner, quasi genius, recluse decided
    to barge into an elementary school with an assault rifle and kill 26 innocent people, most of them children, after killing his own mother. I know it is a reach
    but that individual recipe has led many a young boy to experiment with crossdressing. I know the thread was about inspiration but crossdressing, for me
    at least,, was congenital and was fostered by condition, availability and situation. I too was a loner, a book worm with few friends but huge desires. Becoming
    a crossdresser is purely hapenstance and, as we all know, everyone just can't understand it, but this young man (A.L.) would have been aided
    tremendously had he just explored his mothers girdle and bra drawer. Doe's crossdressing make a person less aggressive? Yes. More inclined to not bully?
    Yes. Kinder? Yes. Less confutable? Yes. More passionate? Yes. I shall conclude that the crossdresser that starts as a young boy, makes the perfect man...

controversy expected from this non-science....dana

Beyond all the other causes that contributed to my state, one other thing I rarely mention; I envy how beautiful women can be. Every day, I see them, standing, sitting, walking by, and all I can think to myself is, wow, is she beautiful. I wish I could look that good, as a man or a woman. I've been either homely, disfigured or just plain not good looking the vast majority of my life (birthmark, scar on face, crooked smile due to misaligned teeth, or just getting old). I've always wondered if being better looking would have changed anything, but I'll never know what might have been.
    So, when I dress up, I wear very pretty clothes, or clothes that looked very pretty when I saw someone else wearing the same thing, and pretend that I look that nice, too.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Growing up, my parents, two sisters, and I lived in a small house with only one bathroom. Virtually, every morning mom would leave her clothes, bra, panties, slip, stockings, garter, etc. either on the floor next to, or on top of the clothes hamper. I am not sure if it was mom's way of trying to educate me about women, as my parents never talked about the birds and the bees with me. It just wasn't done. I became curious about the clothing and tried them on from time to time. Everytime, without exception, I found myself totally enjoying the thrill of wearing them, and the soft and fluid feeling of the material - particularly the slip, stockings and garter belt. From memory, this is what began my journey in crossdressing, and I still enjoy it today even more than I did back then. It is sensuous, sexual, fun, beautifying, enticing, thrilling, satisfying, and every other feeling all rolled into one single experience - that of dressing as a woman. Not sure why all these feelings surface, but I am done denying myself the pleasure they give me. So, it is here to stay with me. I cherish the few and infrequent times I get to dress. But I appreciate and am grateful for each and every experience, as I feel so open, free, and at peace when I get the opportunity to dress.
    Di
    Last edited by Diversity; 12-20-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    What on Earth was Boromir (& later Ned Stark) doing on British TV dressing as a female??? I'm crushed!!!
    Yay Lord of the Rings and A Game of Thrones, you have great taste Jessica

The first spark I remember was having dreams as a four or five year old about being dressed as a girl and it was "normal" to everyone around me.