Just wanted to relate how blessed I have been.

After dating for about 8 months, the girl who is now my wife, and I pretty much knew we were meant for each other. At that time I was nervously wondering how and when I would tell her about my desire to dress in women's clothing.

We were both still quite young at the time and while "fooling around" one night she actually pulls on my tighty whities. I thought "what an answer to a prayer",proceeded to don her silky nylon bikini panties, and finished off in one of the more erotic experiences of my life. I told her how nice it was to wear her panties and she was fine with it!

After we were married I would wear her panties often during sex. It wasn't until two years later that I finally asked her to buy a pair that were more my size. Shortly after, I started fully dressing with her and ever since she has bought me anything I wanted and has supported me 100%.

We have now been married for 28 years. Through that time while I was dressed around her (I do on the side too) we always ended up having sex and that was always great with me.

Nowadays, many times I will dress early in the evening. We might watch TV for several hours but ultimately she feels that we have to have sex while I would just assume lounge around in my girly attire and I know she would just assume go to bed as she normally does long before I do. When I tell her how I feel about this, she seems a bit taken back.

I'm afraid that I have programmed her this way and am having a hard time telling her how things have evolved.