Thread: Having a good day around the house.

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar

Having a good day around the house.

I was sitting downstairs, on the laptop and I hear my wife call out.

"Honey, do you have any bronzer?"

"Yup, in my make-up case in my closet."

"How about nylons, all I have are reinforced toe. I need sandal foot for the shoes I'm wearing. I don't want to go out to the store on Christmas Eve."

"In the closet on the top shelf, nude or black sandal foot should be there."

She starts laughing and I ask why.

Her reply was, "If I was ever told years ago that I would be asking my hubby for bronzer and nylons, I would have thought they were crazy. Here I am doing just that! Having a crossdressing husband around is very convenient, thank you."

"No problem babe, just means you have to replace it now! LOL"
    Quietly to myself I say, "Having a wife that understands and tolerates is worth more than anything in the world."

This is turning into a real nice Christmas.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.

Funny the things that happen when you are a crossdresser.
    Sure is nice having an understanding wife.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My wife is also accepting just the other day she told me I sould wear nylons because its going to be cold outside. Today she wants to meet after she gets off work for dinner and she wants me to wear girly jeans and blouse. I am sure there are many in our situation that just makes life that much better. Merry Christmas. LP

It is kind of nice to be able to share that, isn't it?

On a related note, my wife and I recently went on a cruise (and will be going on another one next month) and the packing process was pretty involved - for her. All I took was the standard drab. She on the other hand needed lots of outfits with accompanying accessories. It was fun working with her to pick things out.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

It's been fun actually. She has been asking my opinion on outfits, make-up and other girly stuff lately. Had a good laugh at that to. We were going out the other night, she had some heels on and I said they do not go with that outfit. She just stopped and says, Any other husband would just say "Great you are ready lets go and mine tells me my heels don't match my outfit." But she thought about it for a minute and said I was right. lol
    She has also said she loves the fact I never rush her to get going anywhere. My secret weapon is I know how long, on average it takes her to get ready and suggest she go get started at the right time so we will be there on time. Works pretty good.

Platinum Member
    Marriage is all about sharing!

Lee, your post sounds like it would make a great MasterCard commercial. Nylons: $9.00, Bronzer: $26.00, a wife who appreciates a husband she can borrow these from: Priceless!

Merry Christmas,

Wendy

Gold Member
    That sounds like some wonderful acceptance. But she better put the bronzer back properly and replace those nylons!

Lee,

It sure sounds like you have a fabulous, loving, and sharing relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Andrews View Post
    Quietly to myself I say, "Having a wife that understands and tolerates is worth more than anything in the world."
    Very true words. Hopefully you don't keep this to yourself all the time!

What a nice warm fuzzy post.
    Merry Christmas.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by JustWendy View Post
    Lee, your post sounds like it would make a great MasterCard commercial. Nylons: $9.00, Bronzer: $26.00, a wife who appreciates a husband she can borrow these from: Priceless!

Merry Christmas,

Wendy
    That is great! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    That sounds like some wonderful acceptance. But she better put the bronzer back properly and replace those nylons!
    She will, besides she hates nylons and our nylon bill runs 80% me, 20% her. She complains that I am costing us a small fortune in pantyhose but it sure comes in handy when she needs it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree Wagner View Post
    Lee,

It sure sounds like you have a fabulous, loving, and sharing relationship.

Very true words. Hopefully you don't keep this to yourself all the time!
    No I don't keep it to myself. I tell her as often as I can but I don't want to bury her in the crossdressing. I truly believe we are as close as we are because of the CDing. It forced us long ago to talk to each other in a real meaningful way. No holds barred, no secrets, get her out in the open type of thing. She has been hot and cold over the 20+ years but has never asked me to stop. The closest I'll get is little remarks like "Will I ever see you in men's underwear ever again?"

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    What a nice warm fuzzy post.
    Merry Christmas.
    Re-reading it I have to agree. Thank you Beverley.