Thread: innteraction with the public

Banned Read only

innteraction with the public

I seem to have a lot more innteraction with females while Im Jenn, just friendly conversation, but when Im jeff, not so much of innteraction at all. can anyone help me with this? thanks. and also s Jenn, the males that say hello are not all tough guys nor try to get me to get drunk, just looking for a wing man LOL

Perhaps Jenn seems less intimidating and more interesting? If you'd like outward Jeff to share the experience, try incorporating some of the inner Jenn? Maybe round some edges on outer Jeff too?

I tend to avoid men when I am dressed. Mostly because I was treated very harshly when younger by all the boys in school because I was a bit of a sissy. I was smaller, weaker, not very aggressive and I matured very slowly. I always played with the girls and even now I am much more comfortable around women than men. I also have no sexual attraction to males at all. As far as I am concerned I have no use for men.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

When outside I tend to get compliments from both sexes and tend to have men open doors and such for me.We all get some evil looks here n there but hey let them be to them selves. I find Im outside for me not to please anyone else.
    Lifes to short to worry what they think.
    Renee

Platinum Member
    I would guess that as Jenn you are more open and less "threatening" in the sense that a guy often is presumed to be on the prowl when he interacts with women. A CDr may, rightly or wrongly, be presumed to be less interested in that pursuit.

Women are not on the same defensive scale with another woman as if they are meeting a man for the first time.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Dirty looks and rude remarks trigger my psychic vulture to visit during the night and peck out their livers!! And I'm such a sweet girl........
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

I think that when dressed as a women other women see us as less threatening and because we are presenting very differently from our other self, they are also curious and more willing to talk with us. If you can carry on a decent conversation and ask more things about them versus tell more things about yourself, you will find that women also open up much more and pretty soon forget who they are talking with and reveal some very personal situations and feelings. With guys, if you smile a lot, you also can get into some interesting conversations too. Many times it just depends on where these conversations start, in a bar, restaurant, theater, store?? Bar conversations may tend to go in a more specific direction than the others.

Hi Jenn,
    I haven't been around much of late but your thread moved me.
    Over the years I've noticed MOST transpeople I've known are kinder... more approchable [sp] ..Just EASIER to interact with in their girl mode.
    Please, I don't mean on line ,I mean in social situations , or at the cross-walk.

Are they trying to get into my head ? Maybe[ being GG ] IDK, but I've enjoyed more support [ maybe that's not the word I want ?] as 2 women talking than a guy-girl exchange.

I hope this makes sense to you.
    Question
    Is Jenn as happy, smileing frendly as Jeff?

Thank you,
    Presh GG

Banned Read only
    Jeff is a little rough around the edges LOL We cant avoid men all the time for as much as we like to. they just shop with there wives, even all female stores. I think some of us were picked on growing up, but hey.., thats just kids.

Banned Read only
    Hey Jenn, just the fact that you are interacting is amazing; a lot of people this day and time are either wanting something or they just ignore you; having been out a lot, I can tell you that the more you do it, with both sexes, the easier it gets; eventually, you'll find your "happy place" or interaction with everyone and then the "issue" will just go away. Stay out there and be "yourself."