Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How often!

Aspiring Member
    Five days a week. I'm going to be transitioning, but letting things settle in since I told my wife. My 13 year old daughter is another matter. I can usually dress for 5 or 6 hours Sat and Sun morning and I work from home on Wed, Thr and Fri so I can dress while my wife and daughter are at school. When school is out its the same during the week as the weekends. I visit my mother once a month and that is usually3-4 days 100%. But I hope by Thanksgiving next year I'll be 100% with hours of laser under my cincher.

Full time now and really enjoying it.

A couple of times a week to go out for dinner and drinks. Plus another day selecting the outfits.

Does it count if . . .

I underdress every day (panties, either stockings and garter belt or pantyhose, bra and cami or tank top) for work, and may or may not swap for something more feminine in the evening, depending on the situation. Since makeup and nails, yes I admit I use press-ons, take a half hour to forty-five minutes, that's usually only for the weekends. And I don't have to worry at work if I've missed some eyeliner or lipstick. Then, my wife and I will take in a movie, or do some shopping 2-3 times a month.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

For me, just about everyday -- I am lucky to have a supportive wife. I sleep in a bra and nightie, then dress fully for 2-4 hours in the morning, including doing my femme workout. I usually face the rest of the day en drab, but almost always wear a bra and panties. I maybe do errands maybe once a week as "me".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

To fully become Sarah, I sadly average maybe once a month. I do have other opportunities, to spend a couple hours as Sarah, but I do not have time to totally indulge with make-up, etc.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I am many year divorced... So there really are no peripheral issues... Mode of dress is now a comfortable choice... Typically sleep in camisole and bra... I am comfortable shopping enfemme ... Love to go out dinning enfemme...
    Last edited by abbyleigh001; 12-23-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Platinum Member
    Everyone's situation is different and our needs as well. I dress every day when I'm at home and quite often when I travel. But many members hear dress infrequently. Whatever works.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Everyone's situation is different and our needs as well. I dress every day when I'm at home and quite often when I travel. But many members hear dress infrequently. Whatever works.
    Kim you hit it right on the head. For many girls here the opportunities are plenty. Either have an accepting spouse or live alone. I am a single parent who has one child living here full time and another that is her weekends, all summer and every holiday. Dont get me wrong I totally love my kids, but part of the reason I let there mom go was so I could be myself among other reasons. So without coming oit and telling them time is very very limited. Just a choice I made I guess. Maybe when they get older things will be easier. Im banking on my daughter getting through college and getting her psych degree. Maybe then I can start with opening up to her and she can either accept me or use some higher learning to figure me out

Pretty much every day unless I have to go out somewhere.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

It's no big deal any more. I just do it when I'm able to and want to look pretty or if I'm able to go out to the club dancing, etc. It's not always convenient as I have younger family members to care for but that's okay since it's not an overriding compulsion for myself. It's just a part of being me that I enjoy.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Home alone, which is includes most weekdays from 8 until 1 or 2, I want pretty shoes, skirt, bra and some kind of feminine top. This makes me complete, content and able to do household chores. I look forward to telephone business work. I am so in charge on an important phone call dressed in heels with recently bathed soft legs. I'm on a "pink cloud" of newness, I know it. It will probably taper off.

Silver Member
    I under dress most days now, usually panties and hold up stockings and on a weekend I wear a bra too under my shirt if I can, it is not always possible, but I pretty much wear panties at least most days

I get to dress fully maybe once a week, sometimes more, it depends on my wife and what she is doing, she knows but is not supportive to the point where I can fully dress in front of her

I really am not dressing much at all lately, sadly. To be honest, my interest has dropped until recently, and I'd like to do a "girl day" soon. I usually go all out when I dress, and since it's not really accepted by the S/O I really only get to dress once over a few months period.

That doesn't mean I don't wear my cute panties under my regular clothes sometimes

I dress once a week Monday thru Sunday.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Every time I'm home alone. The wife works late most nights, and the kids have their part-time jobs, so I usually get 2-3 hours every day Monday thru Friday. Not make-up, but dressed from the neck down.

Sometimes I will have stuff to do and that will prevent me from dressing, but I'm always underdressed with pantyhose on all the time no matter what.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Well for me, it is occasional in a sense, but in fact, almost every day, I'll wear my girlie jeans - they got too big for my wife - and Josef Siebel Betsy clogs (a feminine style with a one and a half inch heel). If I am asked I simply say that the little bit of height on the heel tilts my weight forward a bit, and that is good for my back. Not a lot, I grant you, but of course I can underdress too.

Funny thing - today I was working with a GG client who said "Lovely jeans! Where did you get them?" I said they were a gift from a friend - which they were.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    My situation is that my wife knows, but doesn't accept. I'm able to indulge myself and let Danielle out on Halloween, but that is the extent of my dressing. Getting dressed, only to be left alone, is a bit of a let down, so I'm often of the attitude "why bother". In years past, when I first started working from home, I had the house to myself all day and would dress 2-3 times a week. After my wife came home as a work at home employee as well... the dressing stopped altogether, except underdressing. A few years ago, I had a purge and haven't bothered to replace anything. So in a nutshell I'm a non CDing CD

I haven't given up. Only time will tell what will happen in my journey. If the last year is any indication... I'd say things are going to change. I've come clean and come out as CD to several friends and even my brother. Small steps I guess. My only concern, as it always has been as they are more #1 priority, is my wife and children. As long as my wife does not accept, it's not fair to have Danielle "out and about" in our lives. For my kids, when they are older (adults) I will tell them.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It varies but about 6 times a month for most of the year and about 8 times a month in the summer months.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I "dress" every day unless I am with my family.
    Hugs, Carole

If/when I spend the night with my SO, she expects that I will dress the following morning whilest we are having coffee.... and, sometimes, breakfast..... Imagine how I felt, one morning, when I DIDN'T dress "en femme" and she asked me, "Is there something wrong, today?" Blew me away.....

I under dress every day, and dress fully twice a week on my days off. If I happen to have extra days off then I dress more.

Daily. I sleep in girl pj's, so that's the minimum time. Usually, I'm in fem clothes whenever I'm going to be home for any length of time.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Almost everyday except when i have to do guy things in certain places,Ive went out all dressed shopping ,to get gas,go to the bank,travel.I live alone and i drive a truck so i never have to worry about seeing some one i know very ofton and i do not do it at truckstops.I do dress my age and look like another old gal so i do not stick out by the clothes i wear.

Almost every day, usually 24/7, and btw loving it.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud