Thread: anybody into nurses outfits?

anybody into nurses outfits?

I just love getting into nurses' outfits. I have at least 10 white pantyhose. My wife does not understand the attraction. Any advice. Anyone into dr. scholl exercise sandals. I have been into them since I was a teen

Yes, I do have a nice pale blue Nurse's uniform and wear it at home. with white panties and black stockings .
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Aspiring Member
    Anyone into nurse's uniforms?

Yes, well I think Stephanie Kay is a nurse and so is Helen Buckley.

Happy birthday Helen!

Fiona xx

Not so much, but I did buy one of these recently: http://www.lip-service.com/style_clo...yle=38-232&k=0

The look may be skankier than what you're into, but it's an idea.

Happy nursing!

Wink Good idea!

Hi Kaliope,

Great question, hun...

I do not currently have a nurse uniform, but think that it would be extra fun to have.....lolol...and

Sedona, that's sweetie for the hyperlink..... I will pay it a visit..

Hugs ,

Suzy

Nursing On That Mental Image

Oh yes! One of my fondest memories is of when I was 12 and had to spend a night in the hospital. A young & pretty nurse gave me a sponge bath. I don't really know if that was standard procedure or not. But I didn't resist. She paid particular attention to the private area. And then she had me put on some girl's cotton panties(she told me that they were the standard issue for juvenile patients) and the all too familiar tie in the back gown. I'll always cherish this memory. The down side being that I had to go in for surgery the next morning and never saw her again. But I must have developed a crush on her. And so..,you can probably see why I would love to have & wear a nurse's uniform.(God bless that young nurse!) I swear that this really did happen back in 1963. Love & kisses,
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

Uniforms

I love nurses outfits... on nurses, but I prefer My GG friend Alex's Paramedic suit... Preferably with her still inside it

I myself would LOVE a nice soviet army womens uniform, I cant explain why, it's a force beyond my understanding. (Too many Bond Films as a teenager probably).

XX

Jayme

my ex girl friend couldnt unstand the whites thing either.
    love nurse uniforms as well
    Hope i dont ladder my tights

Waxing your legs is a bitch but well worth it

I've always wanted to try one on.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I like the dark blue uniform with the white edging on short sleeves and collar that my niece wears, she's a nursing 'Sister', I'd love to have one of her uniforms for myself.

I am fortunate to have inherited most of my late mother's clothes which includes her nurse's uniform. I have only worn it a few times. Georgina.

Banned Read only
    Never had a Nurse's uni, but have a couple of pairs of Dr Scholl's sandals. I love them in the summere.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaChristine
    Never had a Nurse's uni, but have a couple of pairs of Dr Scholl's sandals. I love them in the summere.

What's the reaction to scholl sandals? I get some weird looks but mostly smiles from women when I go out in scholl sandals

I never got the nurses thing, personally...

My mum has been a nurse her entire proffessional life.

Ew...... lol.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Lindahexi. Try Alexandra Overalls. They sell all sorts of work uniforms including nurses. I think they do WWW / Mail Order sales. I got mine there and may well buy a Sister's Dark Blue Uniform as you describe and a Green Auxilliary's one as well.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

I love the classic USA white nurse dress uniform but can do without the cap! It looks so virginal!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Thanks for the responese. I should be more specific. Sorry, I'm new to this forum. I am referring to the classic nurse outfits. White robe or dress, the little cap or hat, white stockings with clogs or dr. scholl sandals. What else? I grew up in the 70's with a sick parent and sister. So I spent plenty of time in hospitals so that's what I experienced as I was growing up.

I was able to fullfill my fantasy a couple of years ago at Halloween. When else? My GF got the outfit and I wore it after a role playing session with a a pair of thigh highs and her sandals to a party at a bar. Got a few invites to have sex from a few girls and a guy. One of the girls said I was really brave to go out like a nurse. The guy said he liked my shoes and stockings and wanted to try them on. My GF's girlfriend said I had great legs and had great sandals. What are your thoughts?