Thread: Breast Forms?

Breast Forms?

hey laides,
    i just have a few questions...i am gonna order my brestforms soon but i wear inbetween a 34 and 36 b well unfortanlly when ording brest forms a 34 is a 2 and 36 is a 3 now how much diffrerance is one cupsize? and what do the diffrent shaps mean? i just want natural looking breast....any help would be great
    thanks,
    elisha

From what I know, a breast form of say a 3 will fit say a 36b or a 34 c or a 38a. I bought a 6 which fits my 38c cup bras just fine. And I bought the triangular ones because they fit within the triangular shap of the bra perfectly. And they look very natural.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/karren...98.jpg&.src=ph

Love Karren

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    It's not easy. The size does make a difference, but so does the shape, the back, the type, the model, and the manufacturer of the forms that you are considering. I tried several different forms my first time out, a fewer number the next few times, and only three different models and three different sizes this last time. If you are looking to get the right forms for your body that will look natural, a professional fitting is the best.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole