Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I've been dating a guy

Banned Read only
    Windy you are on course for something wonderful,I bet. Any girl born on St Patrick's Day can't go wrong. It's the luck o' the Irish, lass.

Quote Originally Posted by windycissy
    Our exchange of emails has been more erotic than anything we have done during our fleeting moments together. He has a good head on his shoulders, and is very protective of my feelings. Is this guy perfect, or what?
    Oooo-ho! You didn't tell us about the emails!!! Sooo, the wild thang card is already on the table huh? You've been holding out on us darlin.

I recommend candles in the bedroom, maybe a little Van Morrison on the stereo.

Actually, he does sound pretty perfect.

Windy,
    O my! Wendy! - girl! My heart faints at the emotions you must be going through. Thrill, happiness, excitement, anticipation and ..... All the thoughts of every woman - every WOMAN who has had the date of their life. This time you are the woman and you will do fine. Its in you.
    What is going through my mind if I were you: lose weight, shave my entire body, perfume, hose, earrings, hose, that perfect black dress (just the thought is so efem), perfect heels, clean bed sheets, towels and woman's pajama's and how to be efem in the morning after????? I would probably be watching every movie made where a woman went out with a man - passionaltely - to study femine mannerisms. So much to do in 2 weeks. What torture!
    Other than that I would enjoy the rare opportunity of being a woman - far beyond many of us other CDers her on cd.com would dream about. Girl, what a testiment of you being a woman - accepted by a man for another night!!
    Love,
    Stephanie

Haley Pink~

Hmmmm?

Hun, I would say that love is between two people. No matter what the actual gender. It does not matter what I say or anyone else does say. If your in love then this will be a wonderful year for the two of you. Lets us all wish you the best, and I so hope that things go well for you in your life my Sister.

Haley

omg.... need an update as soon as possible on how it's all going!!

This is so interesting: I'd love to be in your position, with a guy I trust who can accept and embrace the fem side in me. To be entirely fem, with a guy, for a whole day would be truley amazing, something I would relish and could probably never let go.

My thought is, remember the intimacy... I was always slightly envious of the girlfriend I got closest to, and envious of her ability to just fold up into my arms and feel protected. I WANT THAT!! Relish it. You have it.

Take care, and update us ASAP xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Windy, being close to someone is the most treasured experience in life, well mine anyway. Good luck, I hope it works out like you dream!
    Mona

ericalynne

windy dear....how i envy you...please let yourself go where it will...i would so love to have the opportunity to be wined and dined and treated as a total woman...as everyone else has said....if you enjoyed that kiss...well then enjoy more...oh to be a woman in every way possible you go girl!!!!...love ericalynne

Quote Originally Posted by sherribicd
    I'm going to out on a limb here and speculate that if you liked it when he held you and kissed you, you may be ripe for more. To me, kissing a man is kind of a litmus test. If your reaction is "Ewww!", then you're probably not wired that way. But if your reaction is "Mmmm, that's nice", then ... well, you know.
    That was one of my biggest surprises. If you had told me even a few weeks ago that I could ever enjoy kissing another guy, I'd have said "No way!" For some reasons, my inhibitions vanished that night. Maybe it was the way he treated me totally like a woman. I remember during dinner, I thanked him for taking me out and told him what a good sport he was. I'll never forget his reply: "Windy, right now you ARE a woman, and you look better than a lot of the women I've gone out with...." I just melted.

The whole night was like a fantastic dream that I never wanted to end, and when he kissed me, it was soft and sweet. And I really did say to myself, "Mmmmm, that's nice!"

Windy

That was one of my biggest surprises. If you had told me even a few weeks ago that I could ever enjoy kissing another guy, I'd have said "No way!" For some reasons, my inhibitions vanished that night. Maybe it was the way he treated me totally like a woman. I remember during dinner, I thanked him for taking me out and told him what a good sport he was. I'll never forget his reply: "Windy, right now you ARE a woman, and you look better than a lot of the women I've gone out with...." I just melted.

The whole night was like a fantastic dream that I never wanted to end, and when he kissed me, it was soft and sweet. And I really did say to myself, "Mmmmm, that's nice!"

Windy
    You are going to have to share this guy !!!!! He's too good to be true. Maybe cuz he dresses he's a great empathizer.

A cute black man kissed me once when I was dressed. He was so cool about it, he smelled great and his lips were so full and soft ... it was very nice. It's not always that way. Depends on the guy, I think.

BTW, if you'd like to talk about it, I'd like to hear your thoughts on switching. If it comes up, how will you feel, and how will you handle it?

Gold Member
    Oh go for it, why not, im straight also, but if I had the chance I would go for it also.

Countdown to my next date

Counting the hours till my next date with Mr. Right! He is taking me to a super nice restaurant, and I am in a tizzy over what to wear. On our very first date, I wore a simple skirt, sweater and flats. He took my picture, it is very fuzzy but can you tell from my body language how like a girl I was feeling?

I will keep you posted as the magic hour approaches,

Windy

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    A good debater can argue both sides of an issue, so I'm going to argue the other side again.

A lot of crossdressers and other transgendered individuals often go though a phase of "gender euphoria." This is a time when the TG individual is fully engrossed in living as the other sex. This could be brought about by a change in circumstances, a more accepting spouse or SO, whatever. But whatever the reason, the TG individual feels much freer to express the other gender. During this time, the TG acts, with respect to his/her gender, with all of the insight, forethought, prudence, and experience of a thirteen-year-old. The euphoria of finally begin a woman (or a man) causes the person to go to extremes and do things that she (or he) would not normally do. Later, as the euphoria wears off, the person is left with many regrets for things said and done that were not well thought out.

I would caution you to therefore go very, very slowly. Dates are ok. Beyond casual dating lies a huge potential series of problems. Where do you go? Do you become a gay couple? Do you transition and live as a woman? Do you both live as women? What happens when the fling is over? Where do you go from there? What about your other interests, family, and friends. Will you tell them? What will you tell them?

Think first. It's easier to think first and leap second. It's hard to unleap. Which reminds me of an old, bad joke. What's the difference between a light bulb and a pregnant woman?

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole
    What happens when the fling is over?
    Your points are well taken, Christina, but I think that Windy is in no great danger as long as safe sex is practiced.

Flings have happened since time began, and in this case, the other party doesn't even live where she does, so impacts on existing relationships are unlikely as long as she doesn't talk about it.

The important thing about a fling is to recognize it for what it is and not get unduly invested in it, emotionally or otherwise. If not for flings and affairs, those of us not in capital-R Relationships would be SO lonely!

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole
    What's the difference between a light bulb and a pregnant woman?
    That's ONE thing a Tgirl doesn't have to worry about.

Rachel xx
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 12-10-2005 at 03:26 PM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

I think the euphoria thing is a common phenomenon, and the sad fact is that for a CD flings tend to be the norm rather than the exception, butwho's to say they can't settle into a sane long-term relationship. Windy may be a tad euphoric right now (I know I would be), but she has a good head on her shoulders.

To me, the biggest blip on her radar screen is the bedroom scene. Having no experience and not knowing how she will feel about it all, it should be interesting. Wish I could be a fly on the wall.

Sisters,

Methinks this conversation has taken place millions of times at slumber parties and sororities through the generations, without the twist

I know I am giddy over what's happening to me, in fact my boyfriend teases me about acting like a teenager. But we are both mature adults, so our hormones aren't exactly raging. Last night I reminded him of the old Frank Sinatra song:

"We're on the road to romance, that's safe to say,
    But let's make all the stops along the way...."

It's the same old dilemma all women face: I want to keep my self-respect, but I want him to ask me out again too. I do have an edge though: I know how many ways there are for a girl to please a man....

Windy
    Last edited by windycissy; 12-10-2005 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sherribicd
    ... the sad fact is that for a CD flings tend to be the norm rather than the exception ...
    What's wrong with that? Many don't want a committed, long-term relationship - or are already in one.
    - Robert Hunter

Don't want to sound like I'm bashing

Don't want to sound like I'm bashing and I hope you don't take it that way however keep in mind we all enjoy crossdressing and pretending to be women, pushing the envolope going out trying not to be noticed, hiding who we pretend to be from our freinds and family. But when you cross that line you are then a homosexual. Period. All the clothes and makup aside you are a guy sucking another guys d***

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    And your point is....

For what it's worth there is such a thing as bisexuality and in fact studies show sexuality is spectrum that society pretends is a duality.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

I detect a whiff of homophobia here ... TG phobia is a close relative.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela girl
    But when you cross that line you are then a homosexual. Period.
    Or bisexual. Or, just adventurous. Or curious. Or eager to please.

All the clothes and makup aside you are a guy sucking another guys d***
    If you are a girl doing one thing, then you are a girl doing anything. There are many acts that may or may not take place between a Tgirl and a boy or another Tgirl.
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 12-13-2005 at 02:09 PM.
    - Robert Hunter

Tomorrow is the big night!

Girls, girls....remember how you told me to stop worrying so much about what was happening to me, and just go with my heart and enjoy the experience of dating a handsome guy?

I promise that I am not scheming about how to get Mr. Right into the sack! I really like him, he treats me like a woman and makes me feel like one, and if we snuggle and have a little fun after he takes me home, is that so wrong? I am a totally straight guy, but when I become Windy I want to experience life as Windy....call me curious, call me confused, call me crazy, but I've never been happier.

Tomorrow will be so much fun! Today I bought a little candy cane pin to wear on my sweater. I've always envied girls who get to dress up for the holidays...now I'm one of them! He's picking me up at eight tomorrow night, and I just hope I can get some beauty sleep. Wish me luck!

Windy

Your adventure

Girls, girls....remember how you told me to stop worrying so much about what was happening to me, and just go with my heart and enjoy the experience of dating a handsome guy?

I promise that I am not scheming about how to get Mr. Right into the sack! I really like him, he treats me like a woman and makes me feel like one, and if we snuggle and have a little fun after he takes me home, is that so wrong? I am a totally straight guy, but when I become Windy I want to experience life as Windy....call me curious, call me confused, call me crazy, but I've never been happier.

Tomorrow will be so much fun! Today I bought a little candy cane pin to wear on my sweater. I've always envied girls who get to dress up for the holidays...now I'm one of them! He's picking me up at eight tomorrow night, and I just hope I can get some beauty sleep. Wish me luck!

Windy
    Dear Windy
    PLEASE tell us all about it and if you can.....take some wonderful pics of yourself.
    Jerry

Banned Read only
    Windy, I guess I am the only member who wouldn't do what you have done. But I guess you can't help it if he's a real handsome guy. Would he permit you to post a pic of him here so we can see him?

Can you name the specific places in Chicago where you've gone out with him?

In all my life in Chicago I never saw a CDr out with a man in regular public places.

Well, if it goes too far I guess you have become gay ?

There she goes again. Jesse's got a track record of being pretty negative, Windy. Just take it with a grain of salt.

I used to live in Chicago so I know what a wonderfully accepting town it can be. I say more power to you, Sister!

RE-Member
    Don't want to sound like I'm bashing and I hope you don't take it that way however keep in mind we all enjoy crossdressing and pretending to be women, pushing the envolope going out trying not to be noticed, hiding who we pretend to be from our freinds and family. But when you cross that line you are then a homosexual. Period. All the clothes and makup aside you are a guy sucking another guys d***
    It amazes me that people even care.

Wow, Windy. That sounds like a dream come true.

Life is meant to be enjoyed. Don't worry if people think you're gay, crazy, or whatever. All that matters in the end is that you don't do anything that can hurt yourself or others. As long as you stay safe and honest with yourself and your new beau, I see absolutely nothing wrong with your situation.