Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many wear Pantyhose to bed?

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar

How many wear Pantyhose to bed?

I love wearing pantyhose instead of pj bottoms. They give your legs a cozy feeling all night. At first I experienced extremely light sleep for about 5 days because of the feeling between the sheets. Now It just feels so good, I go to sleep with a smile on my face and I am sleeping as good if not better then in the past. It's been approximately 8 weeks now, WOW.
    Rachel Lea

Young crossdresser :) haleycole's Avatar
    I sleep in pantyhose four or five times a week. Feels so good when my legs rub together and then waking up and knowing that I have something girly on is fantastic!

I wear tights under my satiny PJs every night.
    I LOVE shiny black tights and control top pantyhose with reinforced toes!!

No, I don't and would never even consider doing it but then again, to each their own.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Hey the pantyhose people gotta work to ,,If it wasn't for all you Ladys wearing those Baby's out they would go outta Bizz , So keep it up an feel Extra Good about it ,,Your Feeding the workers family's an helping out the Economy !! So Merry Christmas all you Hose lovers ,, An put them on an leave them on unless your taking a Bath !! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-----------------Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I do it quite often, I would wear them 24/7 if I could. Sometimes with a sleep shirt, sometimes with regular shirt, no panties. Love the feel

I sleep in the nude. No pany hose, no panties, no bra.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

If I get pazy and decide not to shave my legs that day my girl will tell me to put a pair on as not to poke her with stubble. lol
    Renee

I sleep much better when I wear panty hose or thigh highs to bed. Dr's suggestion

I have some legs issues so here and there I may but usually I don't. I would be highly upset if I woke up with a runner.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I do occasionally and love it everytime I do!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I have a very nice selection of sleepwear so no.
    joank
    Southern California

no for me just nekid
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Yep... anytime I'm not in the shower.
    luv,

Lisa

I have Restless Leg Syndrom. When my wife complained about my jerky legs keeping her awake at night, I did some web research. Some people found that "compression" (in the form of support pantyhose) stopped the symptoms. I suggested to my wife that we try this. After that first night she thought this was a winning solution. Now I wear support pantyhose every single night. It also helps me stay tucked at night. We stopped wearing PJs over 30 years ago, so the pantyhose is all I wear.

Pretty much what lisa_sf said...I'm in pantyhose 23 hours and 45 minutes a day...those other 15 minutes being the time I'm in the shower.

I've been sleeping in them for years, and only on the rare occurrence do I not sleep in them. At first my wife was concerned that there might be some health issues, and the only thing I've read online that some medical sites say it may affect the skin 'breathing', but nothing more than that. No problems for me, and I absolutely love the feeling of waking up with my legs nice and snug in my hosiery!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

I sleep in them about 99% of the time.

i like feeling girly, so i wear a babydoll to bed...simple as that....

Never tried it...yet. During he winter I wear some warm fuzzy PJs and fuzzy soft socks, along with the electric blanket. In the summer there is not a lot of A/C is Seattle, so it's the less the better, maybe just panties.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Hey the pantyhose people gotta work to ,,If it wasn't for all you Ladys wearing those Baby's out they would go outta Bizz , So keep it up an feel Extra Good about it ,,Your Feeding the workers family's an helping out the Economy !! So Merry Christmas all you Hose lovers ,, An put them on an leave them on unless your taking a Bath !! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-----------------Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Gotcha!! In the bath they feel the best! Tremendous felling get out of the tub too! But I wouldn't recommend sleeping in wet hose

I often wear hose or stockings in bed. Hose in winter are just so warm and clingy.. and there is something amazing about waking up dressed, or at least semi-dressed!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Count me as one that does!
    Hugs, Carole

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Not all of the time, when I do it's mainly when my legs are very sore, and if do wear them per the official "all or nothing" policy so goes everything else wig, bra, etc. Come to think of it they did on Three's Company during bedroom scenes, which is where I must have gotten the idea from originally.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Pantyhose are sweet and soo fun to wear, but at night I think a pretty nightie or teddy set is more appropriate (PS - plus you will sleep better too)

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I used to for a while, then my wife hated it, then I hated my wife, LOL!
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I wear panty hose to bed perhaps about 85% of the time. Love the feeling.