Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many wear Pantyhose to bed?

Tried it a few times but it's not something I prefer. I just like my silky pj's or a pretty nightgown with my smooth legs for company.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn A. View Post
    I used to for a while, then my wife hated it, then I hated my wife, LOL!
    Madilyn, thats funny stuff that I can relate too.

When I do wear them to bed they don't stay on very long as my wife (not the one I hate) gets turned on and they hit the floor pretty quick. LP

Sorry, no. I sleep completely naked.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I have tried sleeping in panty hose. I would wake up in the middle of the night and have to take them off because they would hurt my toes. Even I agree it is an awesome feeling between the sheets though.

Banned Read only
    I love to sleep in pantyhose; I do so about 3/4 of the time; I have to confess that some nights I wake to the feeling of my bra and hose and I get quite "stimulated." I'd wear them 24/7 if I could.

I take the GG's view of hose, something to wear when I want my legs to look really good and the weather is cool. It's just too fragile and expensive for use when it isn't going to be seen. For bedtime a pretty cotton nightgown is girly enough for me.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I wear stockings about half the time when dressed, simply white socks the rest. I only wear the stockings when asleep if I happen to doze off while still in normal clothing instead of pj's.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Not every night but more often than not.Even buy the cheap department store bulk packs just for bed and save my expensive ones for dressing
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Very rarely for moi, not in years however.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Not for me. Just undies and nightgowns for me.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I just wear panties to bed. If it is cold then maybe some leggings. I just cannot wear anything on top when I sleep. If I try to it will be on the floor by morning.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I use satin sheets and love to sleep in pantyhose or thigh-highs and feel the slipperiness on the sheets. I usually don't wear them to bed though, as I'm too tired to deal with it when I think about it right before bed. Then the weekend ends and I regret that I didn't sleep in them at least once, making a vow to do so the next weekend, which usually ends up broken.

While I adore pantyhose (stockings in general) I am not comfortable wearing them to bed. I tried, but just felt awkward to me after a while and I took them off. Granted it would have been nice to wake up and feel the smoothness all over, but I suppose it's just not for me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I may (well I am pretty sure I did now that I think abou it) used to do this when I was just starting out CDing as a child, and have not done so since.

Today, however, due to some on-going arthritis issues, I have been thinking again about wearing heavier wool or cable knit ladies tights to bed as a means to keep my leg joints, and esp., my knee's warmer. One piece of advice I would give to the ladies out here is that you do not want to wear thigh-high's (the kind with the elastic stay up's) to bed all night long. That's a good way to invite having circulation and potential embolism problems in your legs that you do not need.
    Last edited by Sarah V; 12-31-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

I tried it a few times, but could never get to sleep. Eventually, I would get used to it, but it's not worth the loss of sleep trying. I wear a nightgown to bed every night except when relatives are visiting(not very often). I'm not comfortable in bed in pajamas anymore.

I wear them to bed. Partly because that's one less thing I have to waste time in the morning to put on and the other part because I love how they feel.

I did this when I was younger, awesome feeling.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

It's been quite a while since I have. I sleep in short night gowns and panties every night. I love the feel of freshly shaven legs under the sheets. I may give the hose a shot tonight, just to do it again.

I tried wearing tights or pantyhose to bed a few times over the years. I find after a few hours I wake up feeling restricted, so they hit the floor before daylight. Eventhou I love everything hose and femm clothes, I like sleeping in just a lose tee shirt.
    Cary

when SO is not here, Yes. along with bra, panties. love the feel and waking up in the morning and feeling them.

SO lets me wear panties all the time but she does not know about the additional clothing I love to wear.

Although I will admit they feel great against the sheets, but so do my smooth legs. Just silky pj's for me. I've accidently fallen asleep in pantyhose or thigh highs and I always seem to wake up with them twisted around or falling down. They look like I should be taking the walk of shame back home.

For me, tights, or hose... do the combinations...
    I really prefer leggings, for just around the house and then bed...
    with a nice girl tee or sweater......... comfy socks too as the house gets cold
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Part Time Lesbian Diva CassandraSmith's Avatar
    Yes, I've done it. The first time, I kept on strappy heals combined with a sport bra and had crazy dreams all night literally. I'd wake up every hour or so and either be in a panic, turned on, thinking deeply about it all, or just suddenly aware of feeling feminine.

Thanks for reminding me; I'm going to have to do that again.

I only do if its especially cold. I do love the feeling though!
    Straight, full-time crossdresser. I've always known this was something that I wanted/needed to do but suppressed it while I was married. Now that I'm going through a divorce it's time to go all out!

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Ann View Post
    I have tried sleeping in panty hose. I would wake up in the middle of the night and have to take them off because they would hurt my toes. Even I agree it is an awesome feeling between the sheets though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cary View Post
    I tried wearing tights or pantyhose to bed a few times over the years. I find after a few hours I wake up feeling restricted, so they hit the floor before daylight. Eventhou I love everything hose and femm clothes, I like sleeping in just a lose tee shirt.
    I'd love to but I also get the same feelings as some others, plus I find I get too hot after awhile.
    Trying to come to grips with this lovely thing called Crossdressing.

Thankful there is a place to ask for help.