Thread: Holiday wish list

Holiday wish list

As christmas is getting closer do you see you getting a fem gift for christmas and what might it be? If you doubt you will get a fem gift what would you most want to get?

1. I would luv a black dress with a pair of matching pumps. I doubt i'll get it though. Money has been tight so Kathy has not been able to do any shopping. I've been real disapointed this year. Oh Well! I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!!
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Yes I do. As a matter of fact, I know I will get them becasue I purchased them for ME as I have been doing my Christmas shopping this holiday season.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

I known my wife is getting me some fem gifts this year. I know because she said that when we open gifts on Christmas morning there my be some gifts marked for her but I would know they were really for me (our son will be there and he doesn't know). I'm so excited this will be the first time she has given me a fem gift
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

Silver Member
    A gift certificate for a makeover and photo shoot. Along with a ballerina outfit.

I'm sure my wife will surprise me with something as she has for the last 7 years, but I have no idea what it might be.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I was requested to buy matching diamond pendants for my wife and me. She told me she found matching night gowns for Christmas morning (comfy not sexy). So off to a good start.
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 12-24-2012 at 10:01 AM.

I do usually buy something for myself each Christmas--no one else is going to buy vikki anything, lol! I do have a need for a good body shaper--waiting for the Spanx to go on sale!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Any fem gift from any one at Christmas means they care.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

For the past several years, my gifts have usually included a few items for 'Cristi'. Usually a pair of earrings or a nice top. She hasn't gotten me any dresses or skirts, mostly because she really has a hard time shopping for fashion even for herself and can never find anything she likes.

Right now as I type this she is out finishing her Christmas shopping. Before she left this morning, she asked me to write down my skirt/dress/top sizes and even my panty/bra size. I can't wait to see what Santa brings me on Tuesday!

BTW: Traditionally we try to make Christmas morning a bit special. A nice breakfast and relaxing day at home. For the past several years we've BOTH dressed up a bit to make it more of a special day. She puts on nicer cloths and some jewelry and I do the same. Last hear it was a nice dress (the kind of thing that would be worn out to a very fancy restaurant), hose, heels, and a bit of jewelry. It just makes the morning an gift opening a bit more memorable.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

I dunno Hon, I have most of what I need femme wise. I see commercials on TV about guys goimg ga ga over Craftsman tools they get, so why rock the boat? The biggest pleasure in getting a gift is the look on the face of the giver when you open it anyway, that is priceless.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Although I've dropped several hundred hints, I'm not holding my breath for anything from my dear wife. She is only tolerant of my pantyhose-wearing, and won't be aiding and abetting any other aspects of my "unnatural behavior". But I still love her anyway, LOL.

But boy-o-boy, would I love to see a nice pair of size 13 black 4" pumps or slides under the ol' tree this year!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

That sounds lovely, Cristi! Good to hear some of you will receive femme gifts from loved ones. I'm in the same boat as some of the others though; I make sure to buy myself some things (actually for both my male side and my femme side).

Not likely, but I would love it for my SO to give me a token of her acceptance. Panties, nightgown, eye pencil...whatever.

We celebrated our Christmas today due to work schedules. The gifts I bought for my SO were for him as well as for Cass. I love the fact that my BF is easy to buy for. He also knew exactly what I would enjoy as well. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you get what you desire.
    The biggest thing was our open communication that has helped me accept easier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]----Live....Laugh....Love------SO of Cassandra Lynn.

Yes I probably will get something like that, my mom already told me she was gonna buy me an eyeliner gift set but decided against it but she's going to give me a lancome foundation brush that she no longer uses

I'm thinking there is a small chance that I'll get something like stockings and garter, but if I do, that may wait until after Christmas, as we are celebrating with her parents. On the other hand, its about 50/50 that she gives me, ( in front of her parents ) a crocheted willy warmer!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Every year I have hopes of something small as a token of my wife's
    acceptance. Told her 4 years ago this coming Feb. She is somewhat
    accepting but doesn't want to participate. Maybe this year she'll
    get Jackie a little something, but if not her acceptance is gift enough.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Me and my lovely GF/SO celebrated early and i did score some most excellent femme gifts for which i am truly grateful......but it is our overall time together and the hope of a great future together which is the best gift of all.

That said, thanx so much for the Celtic Knot earrings luv, i love them! and the v.s. make-up kit, and the other assorted cosmetic goodies, etc, etc.

Merry Christmas everyone.

There is always nice clothes I would like, But most of all I would like general acceptance inthe house so I can dres how I want, whenvever I want.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

My wife and I stopped giving each other gifts because we were wasting too much money on things the other one didn't really want. The other day I saw her put something under the tree and of course I haven't gotten her anything but a couple cards. I told her she was making me feel bad and she said "It's OK, you buy me stuff all the time."

I suspect it's jewelry and probably "male" jewelry, but I'll smile and tell her how much I love her.

What I would really like is for her to say "Honey, let's dress you up and go out for an evening downtown or at the park."
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

here is a link to what is on the top of my wish list,

http://www.whatabeautifullife.com/C0...l?SSAID=332695

[QUOTE=Cassandra Lynn;3058685]but it is our overall time together and the hope of a great future together which is the best gift of all.

I am very fortunate I wanted a BF for Christmas and I got my wish and bonus of one so easy to shop for ....

Merry Christmas everyone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]----Live....Laugh....Love------SO of Cassandra Lynn.