Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies, please say a big well done too!

Ladies, please say a big well done too!

Ladies, I have notice a lot of older ladies with us. I mean ladies who are 50, 60, 70 + So please join with me to say a big well done to all of them for coming into and joining us, and putting their pictures on here as well.
    They are not oldes, but young at heart and it's nice to see them, I think, having fun and also joining in the chatting.
    Well done to you all and may you continue to join in darling :
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

GypsyKaren
    Jeez-o pete, I'm gonna be 53 next month! Ouch. I gotta say though, that I'm not to bad looking for an old broad, and life is good.

I've gotten so much from this place, I can't begin to thank you all enough. You are all family to me. I always thought I was alone, and I have gained so much strength from all of your help. Thank you all so very much.

GypsyKaren

Banned Read only
    Are you kidding. Some of them are our sexiest broads going! They are fabulous and something to aspire to. Bravo

Wait till you see what we look like by then

lol

Really it is great to see some of the "older" people comming in they have probably stuggled with this alone a lot longer that we have and in much less tolerant times too.

Susan

Platinum Member
    way to go all my sisters young and a little more older you all together make this forum a home.....

girl next door
    now you listen here, missy, in myyy daaayyy...

aw, hell, nevermind

[SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Big Well Done

Thank you ladies or should I say girls. Yes those leather helmets we wore when we played football did really protect our heads---did really protect our heads--did really protect our heads. Those----. Oh well I think I answered the post. Sally2

50+ is an oldie? I was in the prime of my girly experiences back then...

Better late than later NatalieH's Avatar
    So, OK, I'm 58, but have not yet reached my first anniversary of cd'ing. That makes me how old in CD years? Besides, I don't feel a day older than 55!

Seriously, tho, I am impressed by those who are, er, mature, and probably started pretty young. There must be some good stories in all that you've experienced in those years.

Natalie

Smile

Hey Jasmin,

I'm one of those old biddies, and like you say, I'm young at heart and I probably have more fun than a whole barrel of monkeys.

Thank you for thinking of us old folk and for this lovely thread.

Ricki B
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi
    50+ is an oldie? I was in the prime of my girly experiences back then...
    Mitzie let me know what it's like to be an oldie, when you get there....you ain't there yet!

Now ladie's, I'm not saying 50 is old, NO.....I just didn't want to leave anyone out.....Anyway loves, I'm 45 this mounth and in 5 years I'll be 50 good lord don't time fly when your having fun.....Anyway, well done to you all
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

Yeah!.....this place is very supportive which is good.

so...

A BIG HAND FOR THE WRINKLIES!! YEEEAAAAH!!!!

In-n-Out / Back-n-Forth / Shannon's Avatar
    Since I'm 54, I guess I should say thank you for taking the time to offer your appreciation. Your post kinda hit me like when I got an invitation from the AARP -- "Jeeze!!!"

Yes, I started dressing before there was pantyhose or thongs, when only the government and universities had computers, when Marilyn Monroe defined "sexy", when Annette and Frankie were romping on the beach.

I've learned so much here, in the brief time that I've been a member. It has enriched my experiences as a CrossDresser, enhanced my self-confidence, and helped me to grow and envolve. I've met some wonderful girlfriends here.

I hope you "youngsters" appreciate how easy you've got it!!!

Fifty is young You are only as old as you feel and act
    Carole/CCD

OMG!!!! I'm considered one of the old broads?????
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

he! he! at 48 I didn't make the oldies group. That means I'm not an old bitty although some days I feel like it.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

gawd, must I constantly be reminded of my freaking age !! :mad: its sixty freaking two !! its bad enough that I have to share my bed with the freaking Grim Reaper I don't need to be reminded of it !! :mad: in 3 months another birthday and I'll be freaking ......36 ...... again, yes 36 is more how I feel and 36 it will be.

Seriously, it takes everyone here, regardless of age, to make this such a special place. I've made many friends here, I value that very much. Thanks to you all and especially to the mods for all the work and effort, to make this place like home.

Hugs ~ Kim

I'm well and truly in the "Silver club" but I bet I could outrun many of you young whippersnappers over a five mile course. Wish me luck for Sunday 4th December when I shall be running for charity dressed....

...as Santa Claus together with 3000+ other hope it doesn't too much.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Me ? Well my Doctor is jealous, not that he says so, but he always asks "Are you still cycling" . "Yes" is my answer. Today he said "I saw you twenty five miles out from home. How long did that take you ?" "Two hours." "You are ====fit."
    I'm ancient too, but still up for everything going. Nightmares, sex, exercise, whatever.
    Big big thanks to all of you who think that you are young and that us oldster are old and that you think we are great for trying. We do. I hope that when you all get up in years that you cannot count and that you feel as young as I do. Fit too. I also hope that you can pass for fifty. Made up I just about do.
    Grateful thanks for having us the whold thing makes us so young feeling.
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 12-03-2005 at 06:56 AM.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Im a little sh*t(only in my 20s) but well done to those that have posted pictures of yourselves.Maybe when I get out I will post a picture of me but Im hideous.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Smile

I like to use the term "more mature" rather than being older. Hahaha

Mary Jane

Ladies

I'm 57 going on 37! I have become young at heart and am have fun in the process. All of you ladies inspire me to reach new heights as a CD. Keep up the great work and be proud of who you are.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Banned Read only
    i am not quite in the 50+ club - yet....4 more years....4 more years...oh sorry that is what the president just said. oh well....in my case its true...46 + 4 = fabulous and 50!!!!!.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane
    I like to use the term "more mature" rather than being older. Hahaha

Mary Jane
    The problem is I could be 90 and not be considered mature.
    B.