Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TSA and touching

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post

BTW if you believe you are treated badly, you can file a formal complaint. It isn't like they cannot find someone else to replace the agent.
    But that agent might not be able to feed his/her family now because they were doing their job. I hate formal complaints because a person can always accuse an officer of something, have them fired, and when it's proved they lied, the officer does NOT get their job back. I think if someone accuses an officer, and it is found out they lied, that should be a felony. After all, if an officer lies, isn't that official oppression? A third degree felony?

Ok, aside from that, for TSA. Ahhh...(sigh). Well, all I can say is you can always drive. It isn't a necessary service like health care. You know what to expect before flying. If you know what is going to happen, why step in? I know I have nothing to hide, ever. I have been seen with guns and I'm still relaxed because I know.....I can have them. If there is nothing illegal, they can search wherever they want. Don't care.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    Well I feel so much safer knowing that any man wearing a bra has one that has "continuity"! I would hate to see the other kind end up on a plane....oh my what would we do! And we all know that any man who wears a bra also handles explosives too.
    <--- This gal actually DID used to handle explosives and wears bras

On a serious note, I want the ladies' T shirt that says "I got to second base with a TSA Agent!"

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I recently flew to Arizona from California for electrolysis at Senza Pelo in Phoenix. I was dressed in all women's clothing, yoga pants, long sleeve v neck t shirt, bra, panties, thin white ankle socks, and tennis shoes. I had a five day growth of beard on my face, no make up (I was being pick up at the airport and taken directly to the spa for treatment) and no hair piece. As I walked through the scanner raisin my arms above my head I could see that my dark toe nail polish was visible. As I stepped out of the scanner the TSA agent said I must have hit the wrong button. There are two buttons one male and one female. Se then said to show my watch to the other agent which I did and he said have a nice flight flight mam. So here I was being perceived and treated as just another bearded lady flying the friendly skies. As I have posted before when you are getting electrolysis and have to grow the hair on your face out to a length that they can grab you do not feel pretty or very girly. This experience made my day.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Flying out of Las Vegas one night in the early 90's {well before 9/11} wearing a underwire bra, I set off the metal detector. A security agent took me aside and ran a hand held wand over me, of course the wire in my bra set that off each time it went over my chest. His reaction......"I don't know what that could be but your OK to go". I always wondered if he knew.....
    Last edited by NV Susan; 03-05-2013 at 05:36 PM. Reason: spelling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Silver Member
    I was flying twice or more a week. TSA didn't really bother me. They have asked/told me to step aside. One time it didn't take them long to figure that it was a bra since you could see it through the silk blouse I was wearing. It wasn't obvious unless you looked. The other times it was the standard procedures. I have projection without wearing forms so they probably figure it out pretty quick and I wear a lot of silk tops which are pretty easy to feel whats under them.

Weerdest time was several years ago before 911 when I had a cosmetic case to carry on. The TSA gal went through it like it was some strange thing. Then again looking at her and the little town I was in maybe she hadn't.

There is some statistic out there to the effect of TSA results:
    800,000,000 people checked,
    41,000,000 bottles of water thrown out,
    12,000 crossdressers discovered,
    110 guns found
    4 terrorist suspects apprehended.

I do not know the numbers of the titles, actually, but it did point out that there are a hell of a lot more people flying en femme than was thought...

I love it.

I usually put a sheet in my luggage explaining what the breast forms are, and the other tools and electrical devices are that i travel with. I include my name, business, cell#, and even my client info.

The only incident i ever had was coming out of puerto rico- some young girl sees tools in my backpack, and pulls me aside. She starts pulling them out very slowly, one at a time and looks at me every time. After one minute of this, I told her these were allowed tools that I travel with regularly. She does not respond, but keeps doing this pulling out the tools slowly. Another 30 seconds, I told her to get her supervisor. She just looked at me and kept pulling tools out. I told her I was a pilot, i cited some odd FAA reg (that had nothign to do with anything...) and told her to get her supervisor immediately or i would.

2 minutes later I was walking up to my gate. :-)