Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do You Think Your Mom Knows and/or Knew But..............

Hi,

Honistly i dont know . Mom gave me a name thats both male / female noel or no-el , She dressed me from birth in lovely cream dress's had seen me dressed as a young girl age about 11 / 12, for a end of year church do.

at age 15 to 17. Mom said to me i needed more clothes, as they were past wearing ,as i hated any male clothes i said to her i was not going to buy any male colthes ever , so Mom did,

I can only say Mom knew i was different how much or in what way i dont know , though i did give out i was not all male as some people percived me to be, most of my life i knew i was not male, did Mom ill never know .

...noeleena...

Oh yes I got busted big time at 14 when mom came home early and there I was all dolled up from head to foot. She gave me that look and then got up set because I was wearing one of her good dresses and to top it off she told me I was to young to be wearing heels.

So you want to be a girl?, OK. She gave me a stright blue skirt and a simple white blouse and made me stay dress the rest of the day and had to go to town dress with her. Well that was 59 years ago and Carol hasn't stopped dressing yet.

Mine knew, and I was sure when she told me that my cousin Bob like to wear girls' things too. She never pushed it one way or the other, and never really said anything else. I kind of wish she'd pushed my girl side more. It could have been fun.
    Hugs,

Teddie

I'm sure my mom knew but never said anything.
    In fact one time after Halloween (first time out dressed) my wife and I were at my parents with some photos from that party. My mother took the ones of me dressed and kinda gave me a wink as she said to my dad, "wanna see what your daughter would have looked like?"....little did he know.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I never really ore any of my mom's clothes or my sisters. I would snake a new pair of pantyhose and I am sure they were missed but she may have thought my sister took them. If she did know it was me, nothing has ever been said to this day.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Platinum Member
    My mom knew but was largely silent on the matter.

I'm pretty sure my mom knows, the clincher was when I was dogsitting and I was informed that she had some bags of clothes to donate to charity, I asked if I needed to put them out for pick-up. Nope, not till the week after.... I didn't need to be an Oceanologist to catch the drift... One day soon I'm going to come out to her, but damn it's hard to summon the courage.
    "Fear is the mind killer." Frank Herbert, Dune

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." Ferris Bueler

"I make a GREAT team!"

I'm quite certain she knows, and has known for a good many years. We don't speak of it, but there are those little things that speak volumes.

Well, my mom dressed me as a girl up until I was 4 years old. I started dressing on my own when I was 7 and I do remember her catching me one Sunday morning wearing a sundress, hose and heels, I think I was ten. She just told me to take the clothes off, not sure if she told my dad or not, but I never stopped dressing until I was about 15. Still dress off/on whenever I get the chance.

My mom caught me only after I had taken almost all of bras and panties and hid them I my room. I was seven years old. After that she found other girls clothes and questioned me until I was a teen and I finally told her "don't ask questions that you don't want to know the answer to." After that I think she hoped I would change. I think she still wonders to this day.

My mother caught me dressed a few times and thought I would grow out of it as it was a phase I was going through so she thought ..but later in life she realised it was not and I used to visit her dressed and accepted it quite well

Yes My mom knew. After my divorce I lived at home for some years. Had my Own things then and did my own laundry. Sometimes I would start my laundry but didn't Finish it Promptly. If She needed to use the machine I would find my (Anita's) clothing folded neatly lying on my bed. One time When we were all shopping one of the store's had a sale on women's sock's She found me and told me that the store had a sale on sock's. One day She was harassing Me about my long hair she said she was going to put it up in pin-curls and dress me as a girl. 'said would it really be all that bad if her son became her daughter. After a brief Conversation where I downplayed what I had just said, she said she just wanted me to be happy. I wish I had a better conversation with her that day. She's been gone 3 years now but I believe she would be supportive as I am finally working towards transitioning. Actually I'm surprised at her acceptance as she was a lifelong member of a very fundamentalist christian church.

AnitaH
    I am becoming a butterfly emerging from a cocoon, I am ready to spread my wings, I have found my voice again for I am holding my head high and I am taking my power back.

“It is never too late to become what you might have been.” ~ George Eliot

HTTP://anitafog.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/anitah.fog

Who doesnt love boots!
    I actually told my parents about a year ago and they were fine with it. I couldnt stand keeping the secret and didnt want it to get to a point where people knew but i didnt know they knew
    - Jessica

My mother stumbled across some video "evidence" I had (stupidly) left behind after moving out. She confronted me with it--delicately, and ostensibly out of a sense of concern--but then closed the conversation by cryptically saying that she had "found other things over the years." Since nothing could have been worse for her to have found than the video, I didn't bother asking for clarification; to this day, I still don't know what she meant.

But I am certain that despite my "cleverness" at keeping it all hidden away, there were clearly at least *some* things she knew about. I never understood why she never raised the topic at all. She was usually very open-minded and we communicated about all kinds of things. It has seemed to me that it's the kind of thing a *parent* ought to be following up on.

It's possible she never actually found anything else but couldn't bear the thought that I had managed to keep it all hidden from her. She's a complicated gal...

I think she does. I've always worn her clothes and have been extremely careful, but I know that after all these years there has had to have been some kind of tracks left behind--especially because I've stolen and have kept some articles of clothing for myself. I'm pretty sure she's just silent about it, either waiting for me to say something or hoping i would grow out of it, but she does hint sometimes. She'll ask me questions about so and so's outfits, or the Kardashian's style & recently I've told her about my interest in women's fashion -- especially shoes-- so we'll also talked about that. I also ALWAYS have reoccurring dreams about her finding out/ knowing all along and talking to me about it. They always end with her taking me out on a shopping spree or just giving me clothes out of excitement and fun.
    Done crying.

Did Mom know? Yeah, I think she did.

I was around 9 years old.

My 15 year old cousin had moved in with us. It was a sad story, her mother had died, her father remarried, the typical wicked step mother, car wreck, her father died and the step mother went into a nursing home.

Somehow in my 9 year old mind, I thought she (the cousin) was getting favorable treatment from my parents. I wanted to get the same kind of treatment.

For some reason I thought if I wore her clothes, my parents and grandparents would shower me with affection also.

I put on a pair of her yellow big panties (this was about 1958) and a pair of her side zip jeans. Nobody even noticed. (In retrospect I don't see how they could not have known, but they didn't say anything to me at the time.)

One time when my parents went on a trip and the cousin was in charge of us. She was downstairs reading a book. I got on a pair of her panties and crawled into her bed. (In our house it was scandalous to sleep in anything but pajamas or a nightgown.)

The cousin came upstairs and turned on the light in her bedroom and saw me in her bed. I feigned being asleep. She came over and ever so gently lifted up the covers and saw me in her panties. The covers came back down, she turned out the light and went and got into my bed.

After a while, I went into my bedroom in just her panties. She was in my bed reading a book. I told her I was scared and wanted someone to hold me. She looked at me and told me to go back to bed and hold myself.

The episode was never mentioned again.

She eventually went away to college.

Fast forward about 5 or 6 years. I had developed a bedwetting problem. Wet beds and wet sheets were a real bummer.

My father insisted I was just to d*** lazy to get out of the bed to go to the bathroom. Lots of tears, spankings and wet pajamas. My mother eventually bought me several pairs of 'stay dry' incontinent pants that I was to wear under my pajamas. I was both embarassed and excited about them at the same time.

My father had remodeled our basement and turned it into a bedroom. I was down there by myself, had a tv and radio and my school desk where I did my homework.

I had progressed to buying my own panties by this time.---this was before walmart and kmart. Went to Kresgee's or Woolworths to get them.

One night I was in bed in a just a pair of panties.

My mother came downstairs to kiss me goodnight. My pajamas were lying on my desk, along with some laundry she had told me to put away earlier in the day.

She told me to get out of bed and put away the laundry like she had told me to do. I told her no, could I do it in the morning, I was tired.

Mother insisted I do as she told me to do. Then she saw my pajamas and wanted to know why I didn't have them on and did I have on my 'protection' (That was our code word for the incontinent pants and diapers I wore to bed....we would NEVER call them by their real names, only by protection.)

Mother than told me to get out of bed right now. I refused. She reached down to pull my covers off of me and I blurted out, "Mom, I'm naked!"

She went over to my desk and picked up my pajama bottoms, gave them to me and told me put them on and put away the laundry.

I put the bottoms on over my panties while still under the covers and got out of bed and started to put away my laundry. She then insisted I wear protection to bed and I was always to wear protection and pajamas to bed. Nice people didn't sleep without pajamas.

She then swatted my butt. She must have been able to tell I had something on under my pajamas because she pulled out the waistband and asked me what I was wearing.

I started crying. I told her it wasn't fair, I hated wearing protection, I hated having to wear big white briefs (JC Penny double seats--she bought them for me) that looked like diapers, I hated wearing diapers to bed and I liked how these underpants felt. I told her I had bought them thinking they were boy's bikini underpants.

She hugged me and said she understood how I felt. But until I outgrew the bedwetting it was so much easier on her to have me wear protection. It was too much trouble to have to laundry everyday--we didn't have a dryer- and to wipe my face and put on my protection and go to bed.

And she stood there. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I was too embarassed to pull off my pajama pants and have my mother see me in panties. I had only occasionally put on my protection in front of her, never in front of my father.

Finally I said the heck with it, sat on the bed and took of my pajama bottoms. I then walked over to my desk in my panties and turned my back, took off the panties and pulled on my protection.

I started to get back into bed and my mother asked if I was forgetting something. I started to put on the pajama bottoms. No, my mother said, finish putting away the laundry.

I put away the laundry in my chest of drawers just wearing my protection. I was so embarassed and excited at the same time and didn't know why.

When I was done, my mother came over and kissed me and said, 'don't forget your pajamas." and went out the door and turned out the light.

Oh man, I knew I was in trouble. Not only was I a bedwetter, but my Mom had found out I wear panties. And she was probably going to tell my dad. I worried about that until I fell asleep. I think I cried myself to sleep that night. I wished I had on panties instead of protection.

The next day when I got home from school, I was in my basement room lying on my bed watching TV. My mom came downstairs with a bag from Sears.

She sat on my bed and said she loved me and was so proud of me for being a nice young man. She told me she was sorry that I struggled so much. She knew I was a good kid. Things will get better she said. Then, as she leaned over and hugged me, she said, "I understand boys need their privacy," and handed me the bag. "These are for you", she said.

Somehow I knew I had the upper hand. I just laid there and didn't return her hug or take the bag. She got up, left the bag on my bed, said supper will be ready when your father gets home and went upstairs. At the top of the stairs, she turned and said to me, "I am not going to mention this to your father."

After a while, I looked in the bag. There was a package of panties from Sear's. Three pair, blue, yellow and white.

My mother wasn't the snooping type, but always managed to find my Penthouse and Hustler collections. (Or maybe I just wasn't very good at hiding them.)

One day while putting away some of my clothes in my dresser, she rearranged some of my jerseys and lo and behold, underneath the jerseys was my modest collection of about six pairs of pantyhose. She asked me what they were for...not in an accusatory way, but surprisingly very nonchalantly. I honestly don't remember what my answer to her question was, and thankfully she never brought it up again. But I'm sure she never forgot about it either.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

My mom caught me or should I say she set me up to catch me. I was 15 at the time and had been dressing in her things since I was 13 it started trying things on from the hamper and progressed to complete dress ups in her bedroom when she was out. Well one day she said she would be out all day, I of course thought I would be alone most of the day. I was wearing a old evening dress of hers with complete woman’s undergarments, as I was in her bathroom applying mascara she appeared in the door way. She said she knew I was into her things for awhile especially since her cosmetics was being used. She told me that I shouldn’t be doing this and that was the most scolding I received. She was more upset I didn't wear her old things in the bottom drawer. There was never anything but sheets there, she then left for the day of shopping she had intended. Well the next week after she caught me there was dresses, bras, etc in that bottom drawer.

My mother knew of course as she forced it the first time. And my older sister set me up to be caught several times ,and I really never caught on. But years later my wife told me she always knew when I was wearing her panties as I was always so calm and loving. I had finally told her I loved to dress in femm clothing,skin out,top to bottom. She told me she had waited a long time to hear that as she knew every time I was in her drawers or closet. I had to remain well hidden at the time as I was a senior navy recruiter,and only after retiring did I discover how many of us military males indulged.

My mother caught me a couple times growing up..and one time she caught me when i was young she asked me if I just wanted to dress up..i acted like I didn't want to bc I was scared. At the time I wish I would have just been like yes! Well anyway years later now that I am older and accepted who I am I have came out to her as a crossdresser. Its been really cool she has helped me shop and talks to me a lot about it and is a great support system!

My folks knew but it was a very DADT household!!! And thats the way it has stayed.

Banned Read only
    In retrospect I suppose my mom figured out I was messing with her clothing. She wore a 34B bra. She had a nice black one. Back in the 1960's there wasn't too much stretch in the band. The last time I wore it, I snap one of the straps. I returned it to the draw. She never said a word. However, once she mentioned her can of hair spray was getting empty! Duh! She and probably dad suspected, but, which one of the boys was messing around? People know when someone is messing with their stuff. My wife is always yelling at me for messing around in her personal toolbox of screw drivers and hammers. I would not dare to mess around with her clothes. or makeup.

lmao!!!! this is soooo true.
    Lov'n it!!!!

My mom (and dad) knew but were toally in denial about it. When I was very little, like 5 or 6, when my mom was doing laundry, I would pull out her bras and panties, and put them on over top of my boy clothes, and head off to my bedroom and play. Sometimes she would laugh, but other times she used to get mad and tell me no to do this. When I started elementary school, the worst word kids called another was "sissy", so I tried to keep this to a mimimum and very private. Then about age 12, I was home alone and mom came in and caught me dressed up. Again at about at 14, my dad came home in the middle of the day and caught me fully dressed up in my moms best dress, bra (stuffed of course, makeup, jewelry, etc. He was pissed. He pulled out his belt and chased me around the house beating me with it. I never got caught again after that, but never stopped CDing either.
    As I got older, I never talked to my mom or dad about this, but when I brought up other things, they always denied that they had happened. If you listened to them, I had quite an uneventful childhood.
    Stephanie

I certainly hope not! My Mother would never accept such a thing. She thinks it is the same as being a child molester.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?