Thread: Dancing En Femme

Smile Dancing En Femme

I have recently come out as being genderfluid (I probably dress femme at 80% of the social events I go to.) I have found that the permission (from self, and most others) to be publicly feminine has changed how I dance and how I relate to my body.
    I go a great freestyle dance group twice a week, and people there are super supportive of my gender pioneering. One experience I had there, I felt some tension, connected to old fears in my second chakra area (just above the genitals) and I let it go, I all of a sudden found I was able to shake my ass more freely than ever in my life. And my loose butt has stuck with me, I feel free in that part of my body most of the time. I am now one the 5 White genetic American males who can actually shake his bootie!
    I have also become free to move my hands sensually as I dance, to flip and fluff my hair, and I am getting freer in my chest and stomach, shoulders and my jaw. I am feeling considerably more pleasure as I move my body as well.
    I love to dance, and I realize in the past I have been very attracted to women who allowed themselves to move in ways I could not.
    I had an experience recently where I went dancing and was able to move in all the sensuous ways I had admired in women. I was turned on by me than anyone else there.
    I used to look for sexiness outside myself, and now I am sexiness.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    I dance all the time when dressed,,,,.......and sing while driving enfemme
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dear Litangel,

I think that is just great! I can very much imagine how it must feel out there on the dance floor, moving the way you describe. Maybe that is one of the other great things I like about expressing femaninity: it makes you feel sexy.

I know what you mean. I am a total "white boy" who really can't dance, but I just got Dance Central for the X Box and am having a blast playing en fem. Takes a little getting used to but its good practice. I hope that I can learn a few good moves before Stephanie goes out and totally make a fool of herself on the dance floor.

Merry Christmas my sisters.

Stephanie,
    I love Dance Central!, did you get "4"? I love doing "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" and the femme part on "Time Of My Life". I do DC at local frozen yogurt place that has the machine.

Silver Member
    I learned to dance the girls part from my sisters. I went to a 50s dance as a girl with a guy who was blown away that I could do all the jitterbugs and handle the petticoats like all the girls. Didn't take him long to figure that I had a lot of practice.

Sounds like a beautiful experience, Liz! I hope to try a local gay square dance soon, I love to follow when doing partner dance.

That is an interesting thought.
    I have felt like this on occasions and tried to emulate some sexy girl getting all carried away.
    There is a male scene in Ferris Buellers Day Off that projects the feeling nicely.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

"I used to look for sexiness outside myself, and now I am sexiness."
    I am soooooo stealing that!

While enfemme I love to dance, to others my dancing would be called something else and it isnt a compliment.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I also enjoy dancing when dressed female. I have a bf who likes to dance and we go to a ballroom and dine and dance. He is pleased, and so am I, that I have learned how to follow his steps and I never try to lead. He also likes how my body moves, (Lots of practice there). My style of dress does alter for dancing as I will wear longer skirts or floor length dresses when dancing, as one time I wore a shorter skirt and he got a kick out of the fact that my stocking tops and pantys showed on quite a few of our dance moves. (Not lady like at all). Although i think the other male dancers enjoyed the show..... I also feel so uninhibited when dancing, and dereive a lot of pleasure from it. I also like the fact that I can dance in 4 inch heels.....Veronnie2