Well i'm too young, and i'm in serious doubts, am i crossdresser or not? I enjoy being a male, i enjoy the clothes i wear, i enjoy everything in being a man... I think i'm crossdresser because one day i put a paper under my shirt and it looked like boobs i tought i liked it, but i was feeling like a man 5 minutes later, times later i haved a dream with the same thing and it felt real, looks like a temporary crossdressing i dont know.Well if crossdressing is not only about dressing. (I dressed one time like a woman and i didn't felt nothing, i used make up, and nothing happened) i dont like to buy feminine things, i dont like to do feminine things, i like only to do manly things, i dont know if its normal, to be a crossdresser and love being a man. I have OCD and i have a enormous fear of being a crossdresser or a transsexual, its not the fact of being a CD but the fact of being girl inside, its ridiculous because i like being a boy. I really like my body, my male aspects, everything. But my fear of one day, wake up and do not like my body anymore and want to be a girl that really scares me. It would be okay being a CD but still a man inside. Sorry if my english is not that good...