Thread: A bit lost and looking for advice

A bit lost and looking for advice

I've just started to learn how to accept myself for who I am, and give myself the chance to explore and be happy. But I don't even know where to begin! I was born female and am bisexual, but feel like a feminine male on the inside. Right now I'm shy so I would like to dress male sometimes, just to be happy for a bit, but I'm chubby and curvy. I can't pass that well. Where do I start, and how do I begin my journey? What did you do when you first started out?

Hi Spoky Spectre

Well you have made a good start by coming here.

I am sure the guys will give some good advice when they read this.

There are lots of threads to read which might give you an idea what to expect.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Hi, Spooky Spectre. What you wrote pretty much describes me too. I dont pass at all, but I still feel like a guy and like guy clothes... so I just do and wear what feels comfortable. It would be cool to pass, but if I dont, Im not going to let it ruin my day. It is what it is, you know?
    Last edited by Andy66; 12-25-2012 at 05:31 PM.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Well being more than curvy baggy clothes help a lot. Just a question are you into goth? Because if you are you can do all kind of things with what you wear. Try things at home till you find a look you like then go for it. Small steps. Any questions we will try to help. O welcome to the forum.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome SS nice to have you with us.
    Ask all the questions you want so we can get to know you.Lots of great people here on this site too.
    I'm sure we can help you work thru any issues you may have.
    Chubby may be a good thing so knocking down the curves shouldn't be too hard.
    I can't wait to hear the suggestions provided.

well spooky i am male by birth but am female inside but to go down this road takes a lot of gutsso you dress how you feel and do not be down hearted .if dressing in a male mode makes you upset then it is time you go how you feel and to hell with how others see you.your life is more important go for it be your self. ddavinax
    davina

Problems like this should have solutions.

I can't go out in public without padding to give me curves. So I wear a product from Classy Curves called Veronica2. CC even has full garments that enhance torso, hips, and bottoms. What if there were garments that "filled in" the curves, and comfortably bounded curves that were visually pronounced? A good seamster(ess) might be able to produce a computer aided garment like that. Check with Epsy of Classic Curves. Oh, and tell her that Teresa sent you.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresaL View Post
    Problems like this should have solutions.

I can't go out in public without padding to give me curves. So I wear a product from Classy Curves called Veronica2. CC even has full garments that enhance torso, hips, and bottoms. What if there were garments that "filled in" the curves, and comfortably bounded curves that were visually pronounced? A good seamster(ess) might be able to produce a computer aided garment like that. Check with Epsy of Classic Curves. Oh, and tell her that Teresa sent you.
    I agree such a great idea Teresa.
    I little more about me I'm a Genetic male but feel and act more female.I'm heterosexual and love being with a woman sexually.
    People think I'm gay because of the way I speak and act which can be quite a lot to deal with sometimes trust me.
    I am comfy with who I am and don't hide my personality, I'm out for all to see whether in guy mode or girl mode.
    I mix genders with clothes and make up because that is who I am.
    Your situation is different but very much the same as lots of people here be it male or female.
    I hope you make some great friends here and get to know more about who you are and get more understanding and learn to accept all facets about your personality.
    Remember no shame in how you feel its just you being who you are.