Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can i still enjoy being a man?

I'm not sure I understand the original post but I'll just make it short and sweet:

Strapping on a bra and panties does not make your "male parts" stop working. You are still a "man". It would take expensive surgery and years of hormone treatments to change that.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Be who you are. I've never had two separate personalities; it's always me, whether dressed as a guy or a girl. I don't try to change my voice, mannerisms, walk, or behavior. Should you search out the reasons you crossdress and discover that everything about you is really female, you may decide to go through SRS, or remain non-op but live as a woman. Or just continue as a man, and be comfortable with knowing what you are inside, and that the outside is simply a wrapper you wear to go through life with as little aggravation as possible.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I'm a mix of both and wouldn't change a thing about myself.

I only thing I would change about you is your address ,,You live to Far away ,, I would want my friend closer . So we could tear up this town .
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Guy wearing dresses
    Crossdressing doesn't necessarily mean a desire to BE a woman any more than a desire to BE a woman means you have a sexual interest in men (or all the corollaries of the above).
    This is something that the public by and large doesn't tend to understand.

Being CD’d can be just the same as being a golfist. To be good at it you need to stand correctly while holding your head and hands the right way. You also need to know the etiquette and rules. And while golf is seen as a game played by polite gentlemen (and ladies), once off the course they can be as hardnosed and testosterone fuelled as any Football /Ruby player.
    Many here describe their CD’ing as their hobby, their football/rugby. It’s something that they enjoy and try to be good at. None will ever be good enough to turn Pro but that doesn’t stop them enjoying their time on the pitch.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed