Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your New Years resolution on cross dressing going to be?

What is your New Years resolution on cross dressing going to be?

I will resolve to dress more and try to go out in public dressed as a woman. I have worn women's jeans in public and I under dress a lot. I am in search of a nice wig and I want to have a full pedicure and a manicure in a dress for the first time. I also want to post a full length body picture of myself on here for the first time, too!

What would you like to resolve to do in the New Year?

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Sounds as if we both have close to the same resolution.
    I resolve to keep hitting the gym and stay in shape, attempt to learn how to eat a bit better and lay off the snacks. Now Im not sure if you wanna call it a resolution or a goal but I would like to see the world through the eyes of Mellissa this year. It has been something I have wanted to do for a long time. I just need to find a place where I can be comfortable.
    Good luck with your goals.

I don't make New Years resolutions. It's just a day on an arbitrary calendar. If I want/need to do something or make a change, I don't wait for a particular day to make that change, I just do it.

So - I have a goal to go out dressed with my wife even if it's just driving around town in the car. Better would be walking downtown or in the mall. I will do this when she is ready, no matter when.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I'm determined to get out and make new friends I can hang out with and just let go and be the femme me around them.

I hit all my crossdressing benchmarks years ago..... and this year I have to finish remodeling the kitchen..... finish the addition..... finish putting in new windows.... finish residing... finish the new front entry.... put a new roof on the house..... new driveway....... before I even think of what new fem adventures I want to tackle......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My New Year's resolution is to get a fat wallet and a skinny body and not reverse it like I did this year.

CE

I have a few. I have already lost over 80 lbs and so this year I will lose at least 50 more. I will get my makeup skills to a better point, I will grow out my natural hair...although I doubt it will get long enough to go without a wig in just one year, and I will get more comfortable going out in public. Of course I will expand my wardrobe. I will also quit smoking (after I lose the weight, too much to do all at once) and work on my female voice.

Now to what I might do.......I might start electrolosis, I might go to a salon and have my eyebrows threaded, I might start going to a tanning salon, I might get a veronica, I might get contacts,
    Last edited by Angela Campbell; 12-27-2012 at 08:43 AM.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Definitely want to come out to my housemates in 2013. I was supposed to do it at the beginning of December but there was a bit of tension with one of them at the time and I decided against it, but now it's resolved I am hopeful for next year. Apart from that just want to get out there a little bit more, managed it a few times near the end of 2012 mainly at costume parties and the like, so really want to take that a bit further and just go out to normal places en femme
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

lover of hosiery wantstocrossdress's Avatar
    pantyhose pantyhose pantyhose! buy more, wear more

To get out and find some like minded friends.

Mine is as simple as losing weight. I need to start there so I can begin to look more feminine. Also would like to make some friends.
    Jennifer

I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs, then I will buy more clothes, corsets, shoes and wigs,

then really give it the gas and wear this stuff out!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Elizabeth View Post
    My New Year's resolution is to get a fat wallet and a skinny body and not reverse it like I did this year.

CE
    Sometimes the advice we get here is just brilliant.

Just polish up my act.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm with Beverley.Just fine tune the girl.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    To get out and find some like minded friends.
    Good news. You found some!

Here's mine (shared this with Becky already)
    1. Live more
    2. Love more
    3. Make fewer lists

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by May(be) View Post
    Good news. You found some!

Here's mine (shared this with Becky already)
    1. Live more
    2. Love more
    3. Make fewer lists
    As Suzy said above, sometimes the advice here is brilliant!

Make more Femm time....................Debra

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    To stand up in more of my pics.
    Maybe, Maybe finally be finished with Electrolysis?
    Leave the house finally (5th year in a row I've had this resolution, but I have a good feeling about this year!)
    Increase contributions to my 301K. (FFS, Implant Account)
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

I want to get better at makeup. Since I mostly CD at home, I'm lazy a lot of the time and don't wear much makeup.

Mine would be to get out more.
    My wife and I were talking and I told her that's the one thing that I want to do. I have so many nice things to wear and some of them I hardly get to wear. I can dress all I want at home, but it's kind of a waste to wear my best just around the house. I don't want to ruin any of my blouses or skirts just so I can say I wore them. I'd prefer we go out to dinner or something to at least make it worth while.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Mine would be to get out more.
    My wife and I were talking and I told her that's the one thing that I want to do. I have so many nice things to wear and some of them I hardly get to wear. I can dress all I want at home, but it's kind of a waste to wear my best just around the house. I don't want to ruin any of my blouses or skirts just so I can say I wore them. I'd prefer we go out to dinner or something to at least make it worth while.
    I have a variant on this. I'd like to get out with my wife. I go out almost every day, but never in her company. I'm hoping that this might be the year.

None really, except for attending Be All this year.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I resolve to get out. Being near Philly, there are so many opportunities and I'm tired of watching them pass by.

I'd like to lose 15-20 lbs. but retain my big butt lol. How can I do that?