Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your New Years resolution on cross dressing going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by almostalady View Post
    I have a few. I have already lost over 80 lbs and so this year I will lose at least 50 more...
    Major congrats on the weight loss!

I have been resolving to lose roughly 40 lbs for about a decade now. I can lose the first 10 lbs no problem, but even if I continue my same eating/exercise habits that made me lose the weight it all still comes back with a vengeance.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

I would like to loose weight 10 pounds),well my gut, which means stop drinking soda. Get better at my make up, my wife and i plan to go out while in Vegas in January with me dressed and hopefully i will go through with it. Will be first time ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Laura28 View Post
    I would like to loose weight 10 pounds),well my gut, which means stop drinking soda. Get better at my make up, my wife and i plan to go out while in Vegas in January with me dressed and hopefully i will go through with it. Will be first time ever...
    You should definitely go through with it, you'll never forget it ^_^
    Bi-Gendered, Goth/Metal Fan, Atheist, Artist and British

Sea---hag

I'm want to buy a cruise ship an employ all trans people .. I am going to call HER the SEA HAG !! So keep a Weather Eye ,, On the Sky ,,, Take me to that Sunset !!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

for my health i must loose 40 pounds.

for me, get out more.

Same as last year I'm afraid. Quit smoking - eat better - lose weight - work on accepting myself, and by extension, others . . .

I have made progress on all of them, but there is ALWAYS room to improve

Best of luck to everyone on all of your goals and resolutions!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I guess I'd like to work on my voice more and also drop about 10 lbs.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I have the same resolution I've had for years! That is to try to learn half of what I ''thought'' I knew when I was a teenager!!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    I have decided to keep doing it

My resolution: drop two dress sizes. This provides more incentive than setting a weight target!

Mine are fairly simple and hopefully I can do them all before the year is out:

Start laser hair removal (May be possible within the next little bit, we'll see)
    Complete women's hairstyle (I went for mixed mode last time, but even though I still have manface I might as well go whole hog)
    Lose weight, flatten belly (This is going to suck)

Good luck to everyone this year!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    To come up with the most crazy, sexy escapades yet for Sherry to enjoy!

Cause more vanilla's eyes to bug out.

Experience many more Sherry inspired adrenaline rushes.

Stay out of jail and asylums the entire year!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

For me the major resolutions as Sheryl will be 1. Lose weight around the waist but not around the butt. 2) Reduce the thinning of my hair and hopefully have a nice thick base to grow out hair. 3) Get rid of all the body hair. 4) Go out dressed atleast once.

The other major resolutions will be to study more, develop maturity in my research, be less lazy at work and get better grades than before.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    I'm want to buy a cruise ship an employ all trans people .. I am going to call HER the SEA HAG !! So keep a Weather Eye ,, On the Sky ,,, Take me to that Sunset !!!
    Stacy...Sign me up!! I love the sea and I can be a bit of a hag at times....lol

Continue to respect the dressing boundaries my SO and I have agreed to, keep an honest - fearless line of communication open with her and continue to honor my dressing desires as a real and valid part of who I. Am.

Gold Member
    Mine may sound a little backwards. Sue has evolved over the last few years as I am a latebloomer. And that is a good thing in many respects. But this summer my daughter, son-in-law, and three grandkids will be moving away. So my goal is to hold Sue stable and spend as much time with them as possible. There is more time in the future for other things.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'd like to spend 20% less time sitting in front of the computer. I need to continue to focus on being supportive of my family and their needs. I'll be patient, knowing I'll get my opportunities to nurture my needs. I will remember the obligations I've willingly accepted and do my best to honor them. I recognize the Pink Fog will occasionally have it's way with me and during those times I'll try stay adult enough not to embarrass myself or those I care about. I'll seriously consider a cosmetic counter makeover. And this just may be the year I finally get a full set of nails to either enjoy or curse for several days. I'll clean out all my old makeup and organize my jewelry. I'd better make that 30% less time at the computer.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Lose weight, get the wife to a better level of acceptance, eat right, start exercising again

About 15 years ago I vowed to not make any more New Years Resolutions...haven't been disappointed yet and it's one I've been able to keep. BTW without it, I stopped smoking, lost 60ish pounds, Doctor is very happy with my cholesterol and my blood pressure, have a 9 handicap, and Aimee's wardrobe vastly outnumbers "drab"; there's more, but I'm good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not? JFK
    If "pro" is the opposite of "con", then Progress is the opposite of CONGRESS! Gallagher

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aimeecinn/

Less beer, More salad, Lots of new friends

I want to expand my dressing and further embrace myself. No longer will I have days where I wake up to dress, and go do other things. I will dedicate days to get dressed and embrace Jessica for who she is. Besides, there is NO reason why I can't run all of my errands as Jessica anyway. I have days to myself, now Jessica gets hers too.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

I'd like to learn makeup better. It is one of those essential things and it doesn't come easy to a guy.
    I love myself in curves!

1.to find a girlfriend who I can trust and be my confidant on all things feminine
    2. to do most of my shopping while dressed in stores instead of online

To attend more CD events and to continue my journey which I hope to help, console, and advise others on their journies on the LGBT path.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

The avvy pic isn't me
    Life this past 3 years has been all about trying to continue in recovery, and get to a better place financially in a recession.

My journey and progression has come along sometimes slower, sometime faster, within these conditions.

The future now looks especially bright, i've now a fulltime Girlfriend who has been very accepting. I'm sposed to start a new and full time job on the 2nd.

So, hopefully these things will help with all those other things one could list here.

The bod needs some work (excercise in general and also those certain areas for us), and a million other things too.
    But in answer to the overall question......nah, i don't much do the resolution thing.