Thread: Dressed for my wife last week

Dressed for my wife last week

She knows I like to dress. We were going on a trip so we packed a dress for me. I love this dress. knee length black shiny fabric. Very full poofy skirt. Boned and strapless. I also packed a small shrug with cute puffy sleeves. She was in the bathroom of the hotel. as soon as she went in I jumped off the bed and started to dress. I put on a cute ruffly red slip. Then the dress and then the shrug. I loved the way the puff sleeves looked. The skirt was so bouncy too. She started to come out before I was done. I told her to stay in for a few min longer. Finally I told her she could come out. She said I looked very cute. I loved the way I felt while dressed. Probably not something I'll do often, but it was nice to be able to do that with her and have her accept it.

Platinum Member
    It seems to have been a good first viewing. Good for both of you!

Gawd, what I wouldn't give to have my wife act like that! You are lucky!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Gold Member
    I hope you went somewhere dressed like that. Sounds like a dress for an evening
    out on the town. Hope you had a good time.
    Rader

Fantastic! Gives me hope my wife will eventually accept more than hose and heels. Sounds like a great experience.

we didn't go anywhere. Just in the hotel room. But it was awesome anyway.

Some of those early forays into dressing are just awesome to remember.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I remember the first time my wife asked to see me dressed. I don'r believe I've ever experienced so many different emotions at the same time. Thanks for bringing back a good memory!

Danielle

I was terrified the first time I dressed for my SO. I had a LBD, hose and heels on and had to take a deep breath (actually several) before I walked around the corner to where she was sitting. We had discussed my dressing at length, but words are not quite the same as seeing. The happy smile and immediate acceptance as she looked at me dressed for the first time with her was such a relief that I just broke into the biggest grin I have had in quite a while. I have since dressed at her request because she likes the way that I look, and more importantly she likes the idea that it makes me feel good to be dressed. Judging from some of the comments on this board, I am truly lucky to have her in my life.

I really love this thread! It's the kind I enjoy and so very sweet. Thank you for sharing, and I hope we can hear more adventures in dressing from you.

Banned Read only
    You are very lucky. My wife caught me once and freaked. Thinks it automatically makes me gay. We now just avoid the subject but she still makes cracks about me relating to that one time.

I am jealous. I would love to get dressed up with my wife, but more importantly I would love to hugged while dressed. For me this would be true acceptance and would bring me unending joy.

well, I got hugged, and much much more.

I remember the first time my wife saw me dressed from head to toe. She looked me over, had me do a slow 360, and then said, "You need a lot of work, but we can get there". I almost fainted. LOL Not what I was expecting.

A few times my late wife asked me to dress so we could go to a movie as the girls. Usually it was asking me to dress casually and just sit and talk with her. Then other times, she was rather cool towards my dressing.

Well one of my times going out involves a hotel too lol. We were out in town for our anniversary (3 yrs this year) and we had went to Payless to replace a pair of pumps that our cat had ruined. We found out that I was able to fit a size 6 in girls. Well we found a pair and we bought them same day. We went back to the house to grab me one of my skirts, my corset-like top and a pair of lace-top thigh highs. That night, we had laundry to do and I stayed in my outfit to and from our room. I had fun that night....especially hearing the click of my pumps on the concrete!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I've mentioned how I dressed for my fiancee right after I told her. It got to the point where I said, "About the only other thing I could do is dress for you." She said, "Only if you wanna." Well, I did kind of want to, so I got my bags and boxes out of the closet, went into the bathroom, and got fully dressed (lacking only makeup). I warned her, "Are you sure? What has been seen, cannot be unseen!" before I came into the bedroom. She responded, "Get in here!" So I walked in and stood before her. She said, "I'm jealous! You look more feminine thanI do!" Well, talk about a reaction that warmed my girlish heart!

The "fashion show" part came as I ducked back into and out of the bathroom, swapping dresses, shoes, and jewelry, and walking back in to show her, several times. Since then, she always has me come in and show her when she knows I'm dressed...and I can't resist giving her a little twirl as I come in, just so she gets the whole picture.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016