Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So happy!

Smile So happy!

The other day I bought my first female clothing! I bought a bra, a pack of panties and a nice pair of pantyhose! It feels so awesome to have my own clothing and they feel good on me!

I can't wait to get more!

Just reading your post sends goosebumps up & down y spine. I am so happy for you darlin
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Thank you so much Arlene!

Quote Originally Posted by misstracy90 View Post
    Thank you so much Arlene!
    I remember the first time that I purchased female clothing in person. My body was shaking in fear & anticipation. Fear on what would be the reaction of the clerk and others in line, anticipation because I wanted to get back home on put the garments on.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 12-28-2012 at 05:24 AM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Quote Originally Posted by ArleneRaquel View Post
    I remember the first time that I purchased female clothing in person. My body was shaking in fear & anticipation. Fear on what would be the reaction of the clerk and others in line, anticipation because I wanted to get back home on put the garments on.
    Same here, but luckily I was able to use the self check out. Even so, the store was incredibly busy and the clerk was near! I was so nervous!

misstracy90,
    I purchased these items way back in the early 1960's, maybe the middle 60's. Back in those days there were no such things as self check out, in fact there were still, as of 1960, horse drawn scavengers operating in Chicago. Yes darlin I'm an oldie. Hugs sweetie !

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

That first time is always a great memory! Those nerves will get better the more you shop! Keep it up and enjoy! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    That first time is always a great memory! Those nerves will get better the more you shop! Keep it up and enjoy! Hugs!
    Cynthia Anne,
    You are so right darlin. Hugs !

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

misstracy90,
    I purchased these items way back in the early 1960's, maybe the middle 60's. Back in those days there were no such things as self check out, in fact there were still, as of 1960, horse drawn scavengers operating in Chicago. Yes darlin I'm an oldie. Hugs sweetie !

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    Yes it is a great memory that I will hold onto for a long time. I really hope that they do get better! Thank you, I will keep it up and I will enjoy it.
    Hugs to you too!

misstracy90,
    Why back in my day I walked 10 mile to buy my first pair of panties! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karren,
    Liar, liar,pants on fire darlin/ Love ya doll. You are da best.

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Platinum Member
    Glad you took that next step, Tracy. Now start thinking seriously about what would look good on you as you build a basic wardrobe. Have fun!

Welcome to the forum, and the magic of first time buying and trying on is something to be cherished.
    Never ever think that you are doing anything wrong and throw your clothes out always keep them.
    I still remember buying a dress for my sister who was about my size and wearing that.
    Kunny, I never had a sister to share that dress with.
    May the rest of your journey be as enjoyable as it is now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Tracy I remember my first purchase and thought that everyone was looking at me and knew they were for me.Same as Arlene no such thing as self scan had to use a female cashier.It gets better with time and you will shop without a care even if in male mode.
    Good luck and many happy hours of shopping

xxx Georgina xxx

Well done - hope there are many more

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    That feeling of the first time is memorable, and trust me, you have got a lot more firsts in front of you, and each one will be a treasure. Just be yourself.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

It dose feel good to wear your own cloths. Also it means just an other small step of getting out.
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Thanks everyone for all of the comments! It feels so good to have support!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Glad you took that next step, Tracy. Now start thinking seriously about what would look good on you as you build a basic wardrobe. Have fun!
    Oh I am. Thank you! I can't wait to buy more. I will for sure have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Welcome to the forum, and the magic of first time buying and trying on is something to be cherished.
    Never ever think that you are doing anything wrong and throw your clothes out always keep them.
    I still remember buying a dress for my sister who was about my size and wearing that.
    Kunny, I never had a sister to share that dress with.
    May the rest of your journey be as enjoyable as it is now.
    Thank you so much for the support. I will make sure I don't throw them out . I will have an amazing journey, I just know it!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgina2 View Post
    Tracy I remember my first purchase and thought that everyone was looking at me and knew they were for me.Same as Arlene no such thing as self scan had to use a female cashier.It gets better with time and you will shop without a care even if in male mode.
    Good luck and many happy hours of shopping

xxx Georgina xxx
    Thank you, I hope it will get better. I hate being nervous!

I bought my first bra this past October at Walmart. The cashier was a guy but he didn't say a word. I was extremely nervous picking it out and paying for it but all went well. Since them I have bought several makeup items there with no problems whatsoever. It does get easier the more you do it.

If you're really nervous, buy a Birthday card with everything. Instant cover.
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Priss2012 View Post
    I bought my first bra this past October at Walmart. The cashier was a guy but he didn't say a word. I was extremely nervous picking it out and paying for it but all went well. Since them I have bought several makeup items there with no problems whatsoever. It does get easier the more you do it.
    I really hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Laura View Post
    If you're really nervous, buy a Birthday card with everything. Instant cover.
    That is an interesting idea! I might try that.

Hold on to your tights girl, the fun has just begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila11 View Post
    Hold on to your tights girl, the fun has just begun.
    Oh I know, it has already begun!

Banned Read only
    OMG.... the first bra and panties! How wonderful for you. Enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Ella View Post
    That feeling of the first time is memorable, and trust me, you have got a lot more firsts in front of you, and each one will be a treasure. Just be yourself.

Barbara
    y
    Barbara said what I was going to say (and she said it much more eloquently, too)! Congrats, enjoy, and good luck!