Thread: Oops!

Oops!

This morning my wife and I were talking. She said, " You're such a guy sometimes!" It was all I could.do to keep from busting up laughing! I wanted to ask her, Is that a complement? Or Then what am I the rest of the time? lol I didn't.say anything back, and just delighted in the thought...........!

Lol Davi...........
    Oh. That's Interesting ... tell me more ...

Platinum Member
    Interesting. I've heard it both ways....you're such a guy....your such a girl. I prefer the latter

Thats very funny, I've had my wife ask if it was my time of the month! hahahaha.
    Stephanie

Now, does she know?

Mine knows, and I still get both! And usually they're both insults over something I'm doing that exasperates her.
    "I want you all to call me Loretta." - The Life of Brian

If I were you I would smile and feel happy that she thinks that it is unusual for her think that.
    Hugs, Carole

That's what's so funny. She seems to appreciate certain aspects of my female-ness, while other things seem to irritate her and turn her off. She loves that I sit to do number one, and don't spray pee all over the toilet and walls, my oldest daughter has said in the past, Dave's not like having a guy around, he's clean and never.leaves the.seat.up. This is a grown step-daughter. I try and I take.that as a high compliment. But other things, like shaving, she doesn't much care for. So I take.the joys I can, and.enjoy them and seek out little non-offensive ways to express my femininity. Thank you girls.for.your comments and sharing. That's part of what makes being a girl so fun and special!

A pleasant accepting interaction.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.