Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Denial

Charlotte Elizabeth
    never been confronted...but I wouldnt deny it if I was.

Whose asking?

I told my wife. I had to tell my Dad about family issues that impacted me as an adult but I left out the dressing. For me it is an issue of why do you need to know? Are you one? Are we going out on the town together and you need a friend to support you? These are the thoughts that go through my mind when the question is presented. My wife and I have been hinting around with the kids and it is sort of funny. Of course my wife doesn't support me in this but I think she is coming around. I think I would like to tell my sisters but not unless they were willing to help. I think they might be lesbian but don't know for sure. I guess if they fess up I would too.

Sound confused?
    You bet I'm! but I love it anyway
    Danielle

Call me Charlotte softandsmooth's Avatar
    I was once nearly exposed (pardon the pun) as a teenager.

My brother burst into my bedroom and tried to pull the covers off the bed. I was dressed in panties and bra under the covers so he must have known what was up.

Oddly, it has never come up since, though the event was more than 20 years ago. I guess I would not be surprised if he just sublimated the whole thing.

I am not sure how I would react now. I guess it would be situational - dependent on both person and situation.

Charlotte
    Last edited by softandsmooth; 10-13-2004 at 11:06 PM.