Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Untitled

A guide to the Transsexual Forum

First of all the rules

These apply to the whole forum

Transsexual Forum specific rules

Specific Posting requests

Transsexual forum

Please remember that this is an open public forum, that is it can be viewed without being a member of CD.Com.

Subjects that are not TRANSSEXUAL specific, i.e make up tips, clothing, breast forms etc DO NOT belong in this forum. Such posts will be moderated in accordance with current policies.
    Last edited by Nigella; 02-09-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Untitled

Change to purpose of TS forum

The purpose of the TS forum has been amended in light of recent inappropriate comments and topics.

This section is for all members to post in, however, topics are restricted to Transsexual specific items, if it is relevant to all areas of the TG spectrum then it should be posted in the relevant section, i.e clothing, beauty, gallery, lounge (without reference to the TG element) or one of the private/members only sections. This section is also Gender Neutral, this section supports both M2F and F2M Transsexuals.
    Threads/posts currently running will be left to run their course, new threads/posts WILL BE in line with this change.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Please be aware that medication dosages cannot be discussed in any open forum. Threads started to discuss dosages will be edited or deleted.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Untitled
    A reminder to all who post in the TS forum, you are welcome to do so but we have made this section TS specfic,

If you identify as TS, not TG (see our definitions for this forum here), your thread will be treated according to the following:

If you are asking a general question and not offering a personal account, then the thread will be moved to the most appropriate forum
    (example, I am looking for an electrolysis technician in ??, will be moved to Clothing Shopping and Beauty)

If you are discussing a personal experience, then it will be suitable for the TS forum.
    (example, Today I went and had 5 hours of electrolysis)

If you identify anything other than TS, then your thread MUST be TS specific, if it is applicable to the whole gender spectrum then it will be moved to the most appropriate forum, that includes the M2F forum.

If you wish only specific groups of members to respond, you must state so in your OP, the moderators will then be able to deal with inappropriate posts accordingly.

A final reminder, SAFE HAVEN is a private forum for TS members who are or have transitioned, here you can be sure that your threads are responded to by TS members. See the requirements here
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

Untitled
    I guess it's time to remind the membership of this sticky, especially as we now have a TG/Non Binary forum.