Thread: the throat area

Banned Read only

the throat area

I really just want to FLANT IT. I do sometimes think the scarf screams CROSS DRESSER.not that its a bad thing, but I just want to bare neck it and wear those sexoer tops with the V shape My apple isnt that big, but how can I draw less attention away from hat area without a scarf? Thanks friends.

If you've got a good rack and are showing it, no man would be looking at your throat then...and no woman would look at you because of disgust. :P

In reality, have good hips, and moderately decent looking facial features and chest area, and you should be just fine.
    Check this picture of Sandra Bullock: http://www.eforu.com/cards/pictures/...llock/sb10.jpg
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Banned Read only
    Thanks. Im not trying to score any dates when im just expewssing my self. HAPPY NEW YEAR. Yea, your right, we dress on our alone time, even some of us including me dose go out n shop

Banned Read only
    Simply stop worrying about your throat and apple area. So what if anyone notices. Lose the scarf and go out there and just be the best you, you can be. Have fun with it and quit hiding.

A necklace will draw the eyes lower.

Just own it. It's much easier than stressing about it.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Banned Read only
    I do have a NICE VERY NICE necklase from lane bryant. I get tons of compliments on my make up from sales associates and aother customers as well. People really are POLIET and they know! People really do help make me fel accepted. It took a while to just have the confidence. Otherwise, without that, no one likes NERVOUS people. We could be up to something for all anyone knows, but were just nervous when we first come out. i have made a LOT of good progress in the last 4 years. I FEL GREAT! im ready for that necklasse

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have a much worse problem, Jsunic! Not my apple, it's my entire neck! It's difficult to portray a young female with a turkey neck oozing down.

I use dozens of cloth headbands in all colors that match my outfits. Only I wear them on my neck! Easy, comfy, and cheap. If they fit loosely, I safety pin then them in back. Which gets hidden by my wigs!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    you get a lot of cpmpliments on that beautiful dress im sure docrobby. I LOVE IT ! as we keep going out, people compliment what they like best on us and the consverations spark. I just leave it at that. ITS A LOT OF FUN i know im not 100 % passable but, MMM!!! I HAVE A LOT OF FUN! Gg women that complement, THEY AL KNOW WERE CD, reguardless. I always feel so warm n welcomed when I get a compliment. we appear to come across deafiently not as a typical guy that want5s only one thing. 99 perecent of women really do not even make eve contact with males. This cross dressing is really who I am and i love it,b but the bonuses really do come with it as time goes along. The way er carry our se;ves is still the same, straight or gay, but when I dress personally, my atitude it a LOT BETTER Peop,e in general compliment what ever looks best on me for that day and it just really breaks the ice and BODY LANGUAGE! People that complemint are afraid to just ask, why do we dress and I read thier language they just become much warmer as I smile and present my self confidently.

One idea which wont make it disappear, but will help with making it less noticeable is to apply a little shading with some foundation. I dont use MAC foundation for my whole face because it makes me break out, but their studio sculpt line comes in a tube and is high in pigment. I use it for softening areas like my jaw line. I just use a color a couple of shades darker than my foundation color. Apply it to the high or prominent areas before a "top coat" of my normal foundation. Applied properly u can soften features, make some appear more narrow, etc. It may help with your concern
    Hugs
    Danielle

I get a good start, no Adam's apple and hairless legs.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've known plenty of women who wore turtleneck tops. If you have a prominant adam's apple, it's a perfect thing to wear if you really believe that there's absolutely nothing else about you that gives away the fact that you are a man. Otherwise, wear what you want and forget about it, because that's rarely the first thing people notice that you're not what you're trying to appear to be. If, on the other hand, you're only trying to fool yourself in the mirror, a few drinks always clouds my mind quite well.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    its not about fooling anyone and I CANT ANYHOW but i really do dress up nice as wokman. Im already 6 feet and stil wear heels. I lust like to look classy and just present as well as i can there were times i had to use the ladies room LOL no one bated an eye, tough im not 100 percet passable. however, I dont grope nor stare at womens shoes as MMM i cant wait to get these home so i can have some kissy fun with them while im in female mode at the stores

I see alot of ladies wearing decorative scarves so I do too on occasion.
    joank
    Southern California

Platinum Member
    For me, the best thing is to wear a v-neck top with some bling, and preferably something that accentuates my waist as well. I'm not so worried about the apple as I am of the aging skin on my neck - but I've just chosen to live with it!

Some of you will probably hate me. But I've no Adam's apple or at least it's tiny and not visible. To be fair I've seen women with quite pronounced Adam's apples.

I've also small hands and feet, good legs, a soft voice. I think I'll leave now Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by mariehart View Post
    Some of you will probably hate me. But I've no Adam's apple or at least it's tiny and not visible. To be fair I've seen women with quite pronounced Adam's apples.

I've also small hands and feet, good legs, a soft voice. I think I'll leave now Sorry.
    Most impressive. Pictures or it didn't happen.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

This is kinda of the opposite view, but I love wearing scarves. I usually wear v-necks or low round necks, and always have my two necklaces, so I'm not stressing about it. But now that cold weather is here (in Delaware/PA) it's scarf time! And that doesn't scream "crossdresser" but regular women around here. When I look at my Pinterest page for fashion I have tons of pics of women wearing great scarves. I find that when I'm bundled up, with a nice big chunky scarf around my neck, that's when I get maam'ed alot as people don't look closely, just do the shorthand calculation of skinny jeans, short jacket, scarf and pick "female". Works for me.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by KatyInDE View Post
    This is kinda of the opposite view, but I love wearing scarves. I usually wear v-necks or low round necks, and always have my two necklaces, so I'm not stressing about it. But now that cold weather is here (in Delaware/PA) it's scarf time! And that doesn't scream "crossdresser" but regular women around here. When I look at my Pinterest page for fashion I have tons of pics of women wearing great scarves. I find that when I'm bundled up, with a nice big chunky scarf around my neck, that's when I get maam'ed alot as people don't look closely, just do the shorthand calculation of skinny jeans, short jacket, scarf and pick "female". Works for me.
    How does this work out in the summer months for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    How does this work out in the summer months for you?
    Hi Jorja,

Like I said, colder weather means scarf time. When it's the summer time I just go with v-necks or low round necks. I wear two pendant necklaces year round, but the most important thing I wear is my confidence or my don't give a crap what others think attitude. That works for me too

Tiffanythecd2002 tiffanythecd2001's Avatar

Wink

i would go with a nice necklace, then mayby too go with your lace type outfit a nice lacy choker mayby, were i use too work in the party store, they sold liquid latex, mayby a pacth with that , concealed with makeup just a couple thought i had,btw i don't have that problem, no adam apple, i was born a girl, then at last sec , he click his fingers and well the rest is history, so they say
    Last edited by tiffanythecd2001; 01-03-2013 at 09:49 AM.