Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think a guy hit on me

I think a guy hit on me

Today I was pumping gas as Steph and the guy on the other side of this pump said I like your truck. I responded with a thanks and not even sure in such a great girlie voice. I was wondering why the guy liked my 10 year old Chevy Silverado 4x4 that was really dirty. Then it hit me that he was hitting on me. Why else would a guy tell a woman he liked her truck. Then I was smiling from ear to ear!! I am still not too good about thinking like a woman but hopefully practice makes perfect!!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Looking at your avatar ... yeah, I think he was hitting on you too. You look great.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

That's great to hear that you were making that type of contact.... it truly is a mindset change when in the supergirl outfit.. I have to remember that other people will hold doors open for me and let me go in front of them... It's a great feeling.... Just haven't been hit on yet.

Renne.....

Cool.

How cool is that? If he were a gentleman he'd have paid for your gas.

Take that and run with it. Enjoy it. That is half of why I do it It is a great compliment
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Leah Lynn View Post
    How cool is that? If he were a gentleman he'd have paid for your gas.
    I think dropping $50 on a girl you are talking to at a gas station and may never see again is a little beyond being a gentleman. Back when gas was a buck a gallon, it was the kind of risk I might have taken on a girl I didn't know - but not at $3.50+

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Yes, he probably was hitting on you. What age was the man pumping the gas? He might have liked you and hoped you were a cougar, or if he was a bit older, might have hoped that he was your type. If you were wearing a skirt, heels, and your face was as pretty as in your picture, then you are probably getting "checked out" a "hit on" a lot more than you are aware.

I think I had been dressing for about 3 years when I began to realize that guys were still checking me out, but they weren't realizing I was a girl. Instead they wanted to check me out, some even tried to ask me for a date. A few even asked "How much?". One even offered me $700 to be his dominatrix - a tempting offer to be sure. ;-)
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

Nice Stephanie... Congratulations!

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Yeah, he was definitely flirting with you. Take it as a compliment...the best way of telling you, "You pass!"

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I hope he was, Stephanie. That must have felt very flattered!

I thot a guy was chatting up Sherry at a party last nite on New Year's eve. Then, he suddenly ran off like I had the plague!

Sometimes I think people may chat up CDs just to feel us out and figure us out! Guys in particular. Then, suddenly they're gone!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-02-2013 at 08:40 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Back when I was young and attractive like you I used to get guys hitting on me too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Looking at your avatar ... yeah, I think he was hitting on you too. You look great.
    I agree with this!! Congrads girl!!
    Professional thread killer.

No doubt he was hitting on you but it's a package deal. You come with a great truck!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I can see why too.

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieL View Post
    A few even asked "How much?". One even offered me $700 to be his dominatrix - a tempting offer to be sure. ;-)
    That's "Jersey" for ya!!!I would have taken a few hundred right there to "secure" the date! lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

you go girl ! next time why not flirt a little
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well I don't always look as good as my avatar, that was a professional makeover. I did however have some individual lashes applied for New Years Eve so that helped. I was in a skirt and some tall boots. He was about my age so I am sure he was not looking for a cougar. My voice probably scared him off. Next time I will realize what is happening and go for it.

Thats awesome Stephanie, thanks for sharing!! I'm sure it made you feel good...
    Desiree

I've had men compliment me on my car while out dressed. However, they were parking valets so I figured it was about a bigger tip! Maybe I'll rethink that!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

If he didn't ask you if the truck was for sale, he was absolutely hitting on you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Are you sure he said "truck"?

I think we're all skipping the most important question here:
    Was he hot?

He was average and in his 50's and don't let my avatar fool you. I am 57.

Hiya Steph,

Just for the record I would say hi to you no matter what you were driving. That said I was pleased to hear that I am not the only girl who drives a dirty truck.

Huggs Teri
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.