Thread: Your daily CD routiene and what your wearing.

Tyler

Your daily CD routiene and what your wearing.

What's your CD daily Routiene, And what are you wearing now (Polish, Make-up, Man clothes, gal clothes, anything)

You guys give me your daily CD routiene first then I will, Go into deep detail, I looove detail...

And as per what I'm wearing right now, Pink, Silk Night gown, It's 8:13 now, Sis just left, Red toe nails, I said be descriptive... Shiny Lip Gloss (Clear)

And Your daily CD routiene along with what your wearing, Your Sex's clothes or the opposite sex's clothes, It don't matter which!

Since you want to know...
    It's sunday and I'm preparing for tomorrow. I'm in my duster and I was doing some cleaning and I just finished putting my clothes together for tomorrow. It's getting cold here and I was pondering wether or not to wear pantyhose under my pants; and if I am that means that I'll have to shave my legs because I have some stubbles.
    later on I plan to put on a light frost nail polish for that manicured look.
    I'm not wearing any makeup because...what's the point, I'm cleaning.
    (Exciting Huh.)

How about you?
    Last edited by nuffsaid; 09-19-2004 at 05:22 PM.

Departed
    Right now, nada, zilch, zero. My toenails aren't even painted (swimming work out tomorrow after work)

There is no daily CD routine because I have to consider my wife's feelings. It's not a problem because I just went out Friday night (story HERE) and I'm still reeling with joy from that. Actually since I started going out I find myself dressing much less the rest of the time.

I'm already planning the next outing in my head, what to wear, makeup changes, etc. I have an Elle magazine packed away and I'm going to use pictures from it to copy a makeup style I liked. I can't wait.

daily bliss

work 12/7. In the morning it's a lycra bodysuit that looks like a tee shirt or singlet at my open neck shirt, to the uninitiated, followed by a pair of support panties, with my bits 'dressed upwards'. Then boy clothes on top.

In the evening, strip off, shower, shave if necessary (wherever necessary ) and slip into a leotard or a swimsuit with a skirt. If it's cold add pantyhose. Bedtime follows naturally, usually as soon as I find I can no longer resist the urge.......

Sleep like a log. Wake up once in the night and snuggle up, feeling my nips through the lycra soon puts me into a dream world again.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

re

Its Sunday night and Im wearing what I had on all day.

Im gonna get hassled for this but here goes: I have on white socks, boxers, steel toe boots and extremely oily carhart coveralls on and my crane cams hat on.

No, not fetish wear, its work on car wear lol, it was such a nice day I started to finnish the engine work and take my toy for a spin.

Donna.

Isn't this the most common question asked on irc? heh

Oh well, for me, what got me followed half-way through town by the campus police tonight: I wore my new capezio cheetah dance shoes, white tights, black leotard under a white longsleeve wool top and white leather micro-mini.

Departed
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyCarter
    what got me followed half-way through town by the campus police tonight: I wore my new capezio cheetah dance shoes, white tights, black leotard under a white longsleeve wool top and white leather micro-mini.
    At first I thought they were looking to hassle you but when I read what you were wearing I figure they were just checking you out.

Platinum Member

Talking what you are weaeing

my day starts out as i have coffie take a shour . put on bra,pantys,stockings if its cold pick out a skirt (shortter the better) a tight pull over top fluff my hair lip gloss eye shadow, earrings neckless,to manny braceletts(love them)4 inch srappy heels

love it
    wear it
    wendy me

Tyler
    Now as per me, I'm never a guy, 24/7 Female! My morning routiene is, Get up, Drink the morning Coffee.. Go to the bathroom, Take a shower, Brush my teeth, Put on Bra, Pantyhose (Black) Dress (black) Make-up, ****ty high heeled shoes... What I'm wearing now... Ned toe nails, (like always) lip gloss clear/shiny (like always) Black night gown..

Ya see, I'm not like most CD's I wear womens clothes all the time... And I like it, It gives you the feel of being a woman, You don't even sence your penis!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    Now as per me, I'm never a guy, 24/7 Female! My morning routiene is, Get up, Drink the morning Coffee.. Go to the bathroom, Take a shower, Brush my teeth, Put on Bra, Pantyhose (Black) Dress (black) Make-up, ****ty high heeled shoes... What I'm wearing now... Ned toe nails, (like always) lip gloss clear/shiny (like always) Black night gown..

Ya see, I'm not like most CD's I wear womens clothes all the time... And I like it, It gives you the feel of being a woman, You don't even sence your penis!
    I'm fascinated. You're only 18 years old and you live 24/7 as a girl and nobody knows you're a guy. I'd love to hear more about your circumstances and daily routine?
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Smile

Me Too I envy your lifestyle!

CindyT
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

Tyler
    The neighborhood girls look-up to me, I don't know why, Other than me being so pretty, LOL, My lifestyle is like being a regular gal, That's the way I am!
    Born girly, Make-up makes me look like a gal even more, Gal at heart, soul, the only time I'm a man is when kissing my GF, And even then I'm dressed as a gal!

daily routine

you girls make me feel like the little leaguer asked if she wants to play in the majors for a game. Wow! On the forum where you indicate you are from 1 to 5, I thought I was about a 2, but I am thinking maybe .6??!?!?
    I have no problems with my masculinity. It has worked for me, and I have not thought about CD for years. I have shared some of this in other threads. My day starts about 6 am, wake up, might have my A breasts in my sleeper t-shirt. Shower, etc. go to work. I am the old (girl), get there early. Check phones, emails, etc, and...now... check this forum before the office opens!
    I AM HOOKED!!! Somehow, since I have joined this forum, I feel more in-tune with the women I work with (3). go figure! Like, they don't know that I have great breasts at home!!!??(i luv my breasts!!)
    If I have no committee meetings, I am home around 6 pm. Strip. Put on something to eat. (I am a good cook,(fem or masc??)) I put on my favourite black bra, and my D breasts, and, until this weekend, do whatever, masturbate, watch tv, sleep.
    You girls have changed that! THANK YOU!! I still love my boobs. (a set of a's that I sleep in, a set of c+ that I wear, and a set of d's for special occasions).
    I have seen your pics!!! wow!!! OK, I am not going into a hormone program, but...waaaooooww! You girls are gorgeous.
    Anyway, now my hobby is signing in to the forum and seeing what you are all up to! God this is cool! Don't you love technology when it works? How much time can you spend here and still have 'a life'?
    bless u all, wenda

Tyler
    What in the world are you talking about? But anyways, I'm staying here for eternity!

Youthanasia
    Here it goes. I usally get out of a dead sleep around 11 am. Throw on whatever is clean in my en femme attire and stay that way until I go work for a horrid place known as Fred Meyer (The Northwest Wal*Mart) then after I close I get off and throw on whatever I was wearing before I went to work, unless I have company, then it's the Iron Maiden shirt and the faded jeans with the hole at the knee and the old school Chucks.

Tyler
    You like PantarA, eh? They had 1 song on Dragonball Z: Broly the legendary SS, Not that anyone cares, But that was a cool song.