Thread: A Quick Up Date and a Few Other Things :)

A Quick Up Date and a Few Other Things :)

Hello everyone it's been a while I know.

This year has been eventful to say the least. In January Helen's youngest moved in so that has meant lots of readjustment what with a 19 yr old my son and a 17 yr old her son.

We have both been working hard and have helped set up and lead a peer support group in Hull for Trans peeps who are looking towards transition and the medical pathway It's going really well. Along with that we have both had our own physical challenges to face what with Helen's epilepsy and I have had two further surgeries.

In July I had my erectile device repositioned and in August I had a third chest lift and my aeroplane further reduced and everything tightened up. I'm very happy with my chest As for the erectile device well it is problematic. My phallus is great full sensation and everything fully functional. The erectile device unfortunately is bent and it is making sex very difficult and although not painful for me is for Helen because its like a hook inside her so not comfortable at all the problem is they had to replace it in December 2011 after the first insertion in the July as I had a serious infection and a haematoma and they removed it. Then I had problems in the march 2012 so they had to reposition it in the July 2012. It was after this that the serious kink in it appeared and the problems have been ever since.

I watch a programme on tv about a cis male who had a kink in his penis and it turned out to be due to some scar tissue inside they fixed it but he couldn't have sex due to the kink either. I've already sent pictures to my surgeons but I'm waiting for the head surgeon who needs more photos in February before he can make a decision plus I may need another rod as I only have one to give more stability.

I'm sure they can fix this but it will be down to timing as I can only have it done in holidays and because of infection risk it will have to be at least three weeks.

So as you can see lots has happened. Good news though Helen and I will be getting married in September in our fifth year together. My fifth year on T So we will keep ya posted peeps ....Felix & Helen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Sounds great. Sorry you are having all of the complications. Good to hear from you. Good luck on getting every thing fixed up.

Thanx Aaron I'm sure things will sort themselves out as I said its just getting the erectile device sorted the rest functions well .....Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Good to hear from you, Felix. Hope your bits feel better soon.

Own I'm really happy for you about getting married, congrats

I feel sorry too about all that, but you and her are gonna be fine soon! I really believe that! Sending love and luck for you

P.S.: I'm new here, and english is my second language so don't notice if I make a mistake (I'm gonna post it for a while so members can remember that if I wrote something wrong!)

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Felix...we share the same name (don't tell anyone or I will be outed..lol.. ), I have read your posts through the year(s) and even though you have some hurdles to still get over, its great to see that you see the light at the end of the tunnel..and I do wish you the best.. good luck in all.. you are an inspiration to others that follow.. thank you for sharing
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss