Thread: Fun while cding

Fun while cding

I was wondering what fun/exciting things everyone here does while there cding

I love dancing at the club all night.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I love going out in mainstream public.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

going out to a nice restaurant

Take a walk in a park, go to the mall, take a drive, go to a movie, get a cup of coffee and watch the world go by and see if you see any outfits you like. BUt have fun! Brenda

Banned Read only
    Marcusa,
    Now I'm going to social meetings I feel the fun part is driving. It takes about 45 minutes on a major road and then small country roads passing through a couple of villages. I know I've had couple of double takes on the major road but I just pass through the villages and no one notices.

I go out for lunch and dinner about twice a week.

I love this post and had to comment again. Go someplace that reflects how you’re dressed. If you’re dressed for work go to an office plaza, if you are dressed for going to the mall go to the mall. If you are dressed for dancing, GO DANCING! I tend to go to parks and dress that way. I have gone to a large office complex and hung around (not really long at all) in the lobby when I wanted to dress a little more formally. I find it very exciting to try to blend, and have a heart attack every time someone even glances at me, I try not to look away and just act like I am waiting for someone. I have never been approached or even scowled at. But it still sends my adrenalin skyrocketing, and I love it!

We live in a small, nosy town, so venturing out is usually after dark. I found a small park with ponds. There are benches there. I sit and read. Occasionally a jogger or someone walking their dog will come by. Some say "Hi", some not. I just smile and say Hi. Other times we go shopping, movie at a nearby shopping center...about 15 miles away.

I am still closeted but when I cd I listen to pandora radio, dance around the house(at times). I window shop for clothes and accessories.Make my lunch. And just feel wonderful!! Now when I get my wig and learn about make up-well I do not know. I am here in LGBTQ hateful NC. BUT we will see!!!(Smile!) Hugs Lana Mae

Banned Read only
    Firstly, HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO! This is our year!

Secondly, I'm not sure DOING anything in particular is "fun or exciting" but rather being out and interacting with the normals, doing whatever that might be.

I chillax. Cook a little, sew or do alterations to my wardrobe, enjoy a self mani-pedi, practice makeup techniques, make jewelry.

For me, the fun is just living as a normal woman when I am en femme. Do whatever a lady (GG) enjoys.

Sometimes I cook, sew a bit. go out to a movie and dinner, that's great fun. Haven't been dancing yet.
    Part Time Girl

Traveling in our Airstream trailer. wonderful wanderlust!

I love sewing when crossdressed . I , also, love sorting though my feminine wardrobe and ponduring what I will be looking for next.

Simply dressing for the mood or to mimic my wife how ever that maybe at the time or day. (working attire or leisure) Then going out to the fire-pit and swing that is a ways from the road but in plain view and we or I sit around with a nice adult beverage watching the occasional traffic. Of course there is the crackling fire and radio too. Fun and relaxing country living.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Go to places far away from where I live and then go out and pretend that I lost a bet and have to dress for a week so I get the girls in the shops to pick out cloths and accessories for me, then go get my nails and makup done all under the same story. So by the end of it I'm pretty done up its a lot of fun, only done it a couple of times but definitely doing it more in the future