Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you first crossdress?

I think I must have been about 6, or thereabouts when like so many of us I discovered a cardboard box under my parents bed containing a number of girdles/corsets with suspenders attached and wrapped in tissue paper. An Aladdin's cave of feminine delight to me. I was hooked and have been ever since.

Hugs

Alison X

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteP View Post
    My sister dressed me in a ballerina outfit when I was really young, like 5 or 6 and I remember that I thoroughly enjoyed it. After that it was when I was about 11 or 12, I wore a pair of my sisters panties. I kept it at just panties through all of my teen years and occasionally through my 20's, it wasn't until my 30's that I took it much further and started dressing fully, and under dressing full time.

Charlotte
    My sisters used to dress me in a ballerina outfit too! Couldn't have been more than about 7 years old.

I started when I was about four or five. I remember being at some of my mom and dad's friends and was supposed to be taking a nap, but I found their daughters tights, and put them on. They felt awesome. I had felt even before that that I was a girl in a boys body, and the tights just enforced that. My mom gave my sister some of her old dresses to play with when I was about six, and I used to wear them all the time. When I turned thirteen, I was wearing my moms bras, but got caught by my dad, and tried to suppress it. I was not able to do so, and by fifteen, I was wearing my mothers dresses and undergarments. I loved it, and it felt so good. I went into the service and kind of quit, but once out of the service, I started wearing my wife's clothing. I am dying to get my own wardrobe including panties, bras and pantyhose, but I do not have a supportive wife, so have to stay in the closet. I THINK she suspects, but I think she is at the DADT stage.

I don't remember this at all, but I've been told that my cousin dressed me up in a tutu and a leash and pretended I was her dog.

And apparently I liked it.

I dunno.

I can't remember.

Banned Read only
    Pretty young for me as well. I remember as a kid about of about 10 my older sister had a gorgeous pink ski jacket she asked my mom if she wanted...my mom said no and she said she would just toss it out...I almost cried!

Just a Cross Dresser Kacey Black.'s Avatar
    Let's see... about age 12 for me. Mom was at work and I was home from school!

I've started very late, was about 23? maybe 24 and found a Victoria's Secret Cataloge, was curious so bought some black boyshorts on ebay.... I would actually say I have not yet begun as I am barely branching out into swimsuits and yoga pants......I do like the business woman look so maybe in the near future I will strive for that look.

It was around 11 or 12, I can remember snagging my moms bra and panties and whatever else when no one else was home. But then it stopped for little bit and started up again in my mid 20s. I dont get to dress often nowadays but when i have the house to myself i do love to throw on a sexy bra and panty set or some yoga pants and a top and enjoy myself!

Age of five. Stood in a pair of my aunts heels and loved the feeling of it on my foot and how it made me taller. I then put on my sisters dresses and wore the heels around. I have been hooked ever since. I have slipped something of a womans on every week for the last 20 years.

I was around 12, saw a photo to a bride and groom, and my first thought was I wanted to be the woman. My first crossdress was much later.

My family had a huge box of dresses and tutus and things like that. I remember being around 5 or 6 and loving dressing up in all the different clothes. But i was told to stop. It wasnt until i was about 10 or 11, i was walking past my sisters room and saw folded laundry on her bed. The panties are what caught my eye, I wanted to try them on. I snuck in there and stole a pair of panties, a bra, a skirt, and a shirt. I ran to the bathroom and tried it all on. It was like a dream.. I felt so amazing. I did that for awhile, sneaking all those clothes. I stopped for a long time. And now recently i dress fully make up and all. My GF is supportive which is nice i dress up fully every two weeks or so!

5 or 6, mom had some clothes drying in the bathroom, I tried them on and got busted (and punished). after that parents were always checking up on me, got busted twice more later into the teens, got better at hiding. got the gay talk twice (Jesus would cry) didn't matter i was also busted with playboys, or how much i pleaded that i like women. my parents are all black and white

when i got married, my mom hugged my wife and told her she was scared i had been gay, but everything was okay now.

Stacy
    I was about 13. It started as a joke to shock my younger brother. I got dressed in my mom's work clothes. Nothing fancy just a skirt, blouse, heels, and some makeup. He was really surprised when he got home and I really thought I was just joking, but part of me felt, hey this feels nice.

Sixth, or seventh grade. About the time when I started to realize that girls have all the fun. Hmmph!

I went to a private school, where we wore uniforms. I always wanted a skirt of my own -- so I wore my sisters (secretly).

91,000 hits on this thread... Incredible viewing

I was about 6. I remember it started with my moms panty girdle and briefer. I just couldn't resist trying them on. After that i kept trying on more things especially a blue full slip and a bodysuit she had.
    I was real sad when she finally gave them away. Even though she never worked and was always home I would sneak to the basement where the laundry was and try on what i could. Didn't get caught until years later.

Aspiring Member
    Technically, age of 11. Qipao blouse with a floor-length pleated skirt. When I did it fully (lingerie, wig and all) it was a mini-dress converted from a skirt with a very short petticoat underneath. I also wore black over-the-knee stockings with that.

Strictly speaking however, I have been wearing women's jeans on multiple occasions since I was 9...

My first recollection is when I was 8. Tried on my older sister's school pinafore dress. The rest as they say is history

Quote Originally Posted by LuciaRamos View Post
    I do like the business woman look so maybe in the near future I will strive for that look.
    It's a great look! Go for it!

I was in the navy and one of the females had left a set of panties in the dryer and it ended up in mine. I tried them on but felt silly however I could never let the memory go. I realize now that all the sexy "male" underwear was really to try and replicate that feeling.

Preteen started wearing my mothers stockings and panty girdle.Then my sisters fishnet stockings. Then my wife's pantyhose and bra. Finally started buying my own clothes.

For me I was around 8 when I very first tried my mothers dress and heels, it just felt so awesome, not to mention when I started to wear my mothers tights as well I was hooked!!

It came late for me... Sorta.... When I was 7 or 8, I was constantly rearranging my tighty whities, by folding or rolling the waist band down, to resemble low cut or string bikini's... When I left home, I started buying my own undies, and quickly gravitated towards buying Jockey brand, Elance bikini's. Mostly in light colors to help with the "feminine look".
    It wasn't until I was 40, that I tried on my first pair of women's undies. WOW !!!! I didn't realize until then, what I had been missing all of those years. I've been underdressing ever since. (23 years).
    I had gone to Fredrick's and bought my wife some satin string bikini's as a Christmas gift, but she didn't care for them too much, because she didn't like the way they fit.
    Soooo.... One day, I got them out and decided to try one pair on.... They fit me so incredibly good !!!! Next thing I knew, I was sneaking down the hallway, and peeked around the corner into the living room, where my wife was sitting.... I walked out into the room and her immediate reaction was that of shock and COMPLETE approval, and then she proceeded to chase me down the hall and into the bedroom, where we all know what happened next !!!!
    I am so lucky to be married to her... She is so accepting and supportive...
    And, like I said earlier, I've been wearing panties ever since !!!

Well when I was a child my mother had given me an old purse and some costume jewelry (along with a few dolls) as play toys. [I always got the sense she had expected to have a daughter.] I'm sure I played in some of her clothes at an early age. My first conscious recollection of actually cross dressing was when I was about 7 or 8 and I got into my mother's underwear drawer. Got caught a few times with panties hidden in my room. In high school I acquired a pair of panties and bra of my own and got better at hiding things. In college, I started going to department stores and buying Vicki her own wardrobe, most of which is still hanging in my closet today.

Quote Originally Posted by cindi cinnamon View Post
    ... and quickly gravitated towards buying Jockey brand, Elance bikini's. Mostly in light colors to help with the "feminine look".
    Cindi, I totally love Jockey Elance panties. The microfiber ones are my new favs, if you haven't given them a try.