Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you first crossdress?

I started when i was 4 or 5 with my mothers jewelry and then it progressed slowly from there.

first time i wear in 8 years old my mother"s black leather 3" heel pair of boots

My mom held dress up to me when i wa 5 to check the size for a friends bday gift and I thout it would look nice on me. Didn't get to try it on though. A few years after that found a dress that would fit and tried it on and been hooked ever since.

I remember trying on my mom's nightie and shoes when I was 6 or 7. When I was 11, I went the whole way and wore her bra, panties and slip. I also tried on her makeup, powder, lipstick, eyebrow pencil. Unfortunately, by this time, I had otgrown any of her dresses and shoes.

When I was around 9 or 10 I remember my mom going on about something or other with her pantyhose. Just to see what the fuss was I tried on a pair of her hose and very clearly remember the cool feeling of the air passing through the weave, the comfortable compression (by 10 I was nearly the same size as my mom) and wondering why Dad wasn't chipping in on the conversation. Back then I never thought it would become as important a part of who I am as it has.

I raided moms lingerie drawer at 8-9 and that was it for me. Until I could no longer fit in moms stuff. I think she knew but never said anything. At age 12 she dressed me as a girl for Halloween. I wish I could find the picture she took of me.

I was 15, playing one of the kid roles in a professional production of Macbeth. Dressing room space was limited, so couple of the gay men and me (go figure!) shared space with the female cast with just a clothes rack separating us. One night when I was alone in the dressing area, I noticed a pair of panties on a chair. I pocketed them, took them home, put them on and masturbated. Around that same time I discovered a trunk in the attic with a couple of nightgowns in it and started wearing one to bed. Over the next years I found or purloined panties until I got up the nerve to buy my own along with a matching bra in my early twenties.

I recall playing about with my aunt's tights in my room at night, aged abouty 6 or 7. It's just coming back to me now that I also used to drag myself along in high heels, and although they were probably quite small, they seemed huge to me as a young child.
    Later on I started wearing my sister's knickers when they were in the washing basket or when I got a chance to sneak into her room. The first pair of my own were stolen, I am sorry to say, from a changing room in a shop. Another pair were stolen from the washing of the house next door where there were four girls living but alas they were too small. I no longer steal these days and get a thrill out of buying my own.
    Very much a novice and limited to a few items under my male clothes. Bought a bra and some tights a few days ago which is a new departure. Tights are a drag, if you will pardon the pun - I just put a hole in a brand new pair with my fingernail. Enjoyed buying them though and the young foreign lady at the till was fun and chatty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryce View Post
    My crossdressing started when I was about 12 years old. I would be home from school "sick" and I was so fascinated by women's clothing. I tried on my mother's pantyhose first and couldn't believe how great they felt. I had to feel what a whole outfit felt like so I tried on a dress too. I loved how it made me feel. I remember wishing I could dress like that all the time. After taking it off I was paranoid that my mother would know what I had done so I sprayed her dress with perfume which probably made her suspicious about what's going on. I did it a lot when I knew I was home alone for a long time. I never was confronted by my mother about it though. I would try all sorts of things I found in my mother's wardrobe and I remember it being so much fun. Getting caught once by my very intolerant brother forced me to suppress it for a while until I started having those same desires to crossdress.
    I he a very similar story, I did pretty much the same ting as you.
    Mistybtm

I started to crossdress between the age of 5 to 7.

Banned Read only
    I've always preferred dressing as a girl. I'm just happier in skirts.
    Last edited by heather ann martin; 10-23-2014 at 09:41 AM.

I remember exactly when I started as I was 10 and the folks had a cocktail party at house and then went out to dinner. I started sampling the bourbon which I'd never done before and got quite high if not drunk. Not remember totally why but I went into mom's lingerie drawers and put on a nylon panty and bra. Her being a C cup I stuffed the bra with other panties. I felt so good as I walked around the house with a small glass of bourbon feeling what it must be like to be a woman. It was evening and I got brave and went out into the yard and walked around for quite awhile just in her panty and bra and found it quite exciting and to this day still think it's quite exciting as I'm sitting here now typing this in a wonderful bra and panty but this time they are my own.

I was 6-7 - got out of the bath tub at home and there on the shower rod was a pair of moms stockings- I don't know why , but the next thing I knew, I had them on - I am amazed at how young most of us were and how we have gotten to where we are now -all in different settings and circumstances, but with the same basic understanding of Nd need for ourselves.
    It would all be so simple if we could live our insides on the outside

I was seven yars old when I put my sisters panties and bras on. She was 17 at the time.

When I was 4 or five my mom caught me in my sisters room with her dress on.

When I was five I had to get a shower at my aunts and had no clean clothes there to put on. So I ended up wearing panties and a nightie of my older cousin and I loved it. The panties were cotton but frilly and the nightie was so soft and comfy, I was in ecstasy.

I had no sisters so there were no girlie clothes around except my mums. The catalyst for my crossdressing was my brothers wedding when I was 12. I remember seeing the bridesmaid dresses and that started the urge in me to want the try girls clothes. As none were available I would try to make a skirt from my shirts by wrapping them around my waist. Small beginnings!

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Before 1st grade, 3 or 4 years young.

As early as I can remember, I had an affinity for female attire. We must be born this way because I do not remember anything that would cause me to be this way. I tried on my mother's clothing at a very young age. As an occasion would arise I donned my aunt's clothing and also my grandmother's all without their knowledge. I have always been a closeted crossdresser. To this day my wife and I have a DADT relationship.

7 years old. Put something fem on. Loved it. Kept it a secret for years. Tried not to think much about it. Next piece, 11 years old, middle school. I was hooked.

I was about 8.I have a sister three years older and a sister two years younger.I can remember trying on their underwear and liking it.As a young child I remember mom giving me a pair of my older sisters hand me down pajamas and I loved them !

I was about 7-8, put on a dress at a halloween style party. Quite innocent. Only a few months ago I went full Cd, lingerie and make-up inclusive.

When I was 5 parents were seperated and Dad had custody. I really missed my mother. I found a slip that she had left behind and it smelled so much like her I put it on and laid down on her bed. I loved how it felt on and I was hooked.

Kara Zor-El
    I was about five. I remember wanting to be a girl, so I created my own stuff. Eventually I got the real stuff and never looked back!

i was 10 when i tryed on a blue skirt that my mom had, i also tryed on her girdle
    I love being a girl